Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#415337 by ukpeanut Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:18 pm
I just received the following email scam below. This is the second one I got within a month. I haven't done anything with it. I just forwarded the email to the actual company about it so their IT department could take a look. I even checked their jobs page, and there's nothing listed for a GD job. As soon as I received the email, I knew it was a scam. Let me know if you need anything else from me.

Thanks!

date: Aug 11, 2020, 12:03 PM
subject: JOB APPROVAL
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com
security: Standard encryption (TLS) Learn more
: Important according to Google magic.

Brand Howard <[email protected]>

Dear Applicant,

This is to inform you that your resume posted on https://www.INDEED.com has been reviewed here at the co-operate human resources office . This is in regards to the available position of a Graphic designer , Photographer available for immediate refill.

Your resume credentials have been found fit for this job opportunity and you have been enlisted among candidates shortlisted for a Google hangouts .

In order to apply and be able to sit for this interview you have to own a verified and valid G-mail address Account and Google Hangout or on your PC, Smartphone or any other device.

If you don't have one kindly create a G-mail address and download a Google hangouts chat app. After that you are required to go online over your chat app and then invite the Interview Manager to chat so as to conduct the interview with you.She is Mrs Catherine warbrick
E-mail addres ([email protected]) You will get to know more about the company from Her, your work benefits and lastly your work pay.

Your verification code is (CWS 0125), this would serve as your identification number throughout the online hiring process.

To Contact our hiring manager

Name :Catherine Warbrick
[email protected]

Company Name:Costain Group
Construction company)
Time: ASAP

Best Regards:

Human Resources Department.
Advertisement