Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#247291 by mysteryquest Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:25 pm
Vincent White - Fake Job Scam Fraud
This is a fake job scam! Read www.scam-job-emails.tk

JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:

You will be responsible to Manage and supervise and coordinate activities of household employees as the head of house hold staff. Also to inform and give instructions in work methods and routines to other employee’s i.e: Cooks, Cleaners, Laundry supervisor, and gardeners.

As the head of house hold staff, you will be ordering foodstuffs and cleaning supplies and keeps record of expenditures. Most importantly you will take proper care of the children and take them out for sport and other activities which they prefer.

the above are the job responsibilities which you have to take in charge. Regards the salary package, you will be paid 5,500 CAD Monthly and also 100 CAD as your weekly allowance. Free accommodation and food as well.

Kindly be informed that you must have a valid international passport before you could apply for visa in your country. If you are okay with the salary package and the job responsibilities, i will instruct my lawyer to prepare a contract agreement document and a sponsorship certificate from my side that will enable the embassy in your country to issue a work permit visa.

For your prompt awareness, you will be taken responsibility to pay for your visa fees once it's require by the embassy in your country. I will only provide all necessary documents to the embassy and once your visa is issue, immediately i would send you a flight ticket. If the terms and conditions are satisfied by you, kindly send scan copy of your international passport and passport photograph for the contract agreement document.

Upon confirmation of your passport, my lawyer will prepare the contract agreement document and send you a copy. Here's my family pictures attached.

Best regards,

Vincent White
+1-416-628-2916

Fake Contract

CAMPBELL COHEN CANADIAN IMMIGRATION LAW FIRM
Email: [email protected]
EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT AGREEMENT

This agreement is made and entered in Canada labour law. Between VINCENT WHITE a Canadian Citizen, Address: Grand River 295 Ainslie Street, ON L4E3G4 ONTARIO, with Passport Number G0311198 and
Name...................................................................................................... ………….
Nationality ……………………………………………………………………………………….
Passport Number………………………………………………………………………………………..
Home Address…………………………………………………………………………………………….. Post Code………………………………………………………………………………………….. Telephone…………………………………………………………………………………………..
Here agreed the following terms and conditions, that this name employee has agreed to work with VINCENT WHITE FAMILY with good spirit as a house/manager in occupation with a basic monthly salary of 5,500 CAD, 100 CAD allowance, free food and official car with maintenance is highly accepted by the employee.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. JOB..............................................HOUSE MANAGER AND SUPERVISOR
2. MAIN DUTY...............................TAKING CARE OF THE HOUSE
3. SALARY................................................5,500 CAD MONTHLY
4. ALLOWANCES.......................................100 CAD ALLOWANCE
5. METHOD OF PAYMENT................................CASH
6. FEEDING...........................................FREE
7. YEAR VACATION........................ SIX WEEKS VACATION IN ONE YEAR
8. CONTRACT EXPIRING DATE FIVE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF START (RENEWABLE)
9. ACCOMMODATION...................................FREE
10. RESUMPTION DATE..............................11/05/2015

NOTE: Employee will be responsible for his visa and work permit fee when needed at the embassy, which will be refunded back to him/her as soon as he resume duty with VINCENT WHITE in his house in Canada, also employee will be paid normal salary during vacation period and the employer will be responsible for his flight ticket to his country to visit his / her family during vacation period. Employee must resume work at 7am- 12pm and 2PM-7PM. 20 CAD will surely be paid for over time per hour in case. VINCENT WHITE as the employer shall be responsible to provide travelling documents and employee’s flight ticket to and fro.
Employer Signature-----------------------------------------------
Employee Signature----------------------------------------------
Barrister Campbell Cohen. Date........................................................................... Date..............................................................................
1980 Sherbrooke Street West, Suite 800,Montreal, QC, Canada,H3H 1E8

Email from Fake Canadian Embassy

Date: Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 6:44 AM
Subject: VISA PROCESSING
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Applicant,

In response to the Contract Letter received from VINCENT WHITE to give you every possible assistance for your visa processing and approval.

I have also confirmed Soft copy of Contract appointment letter from VINCENT WHITE. I hereby advise you to comply with the simple advice and directives given below to process your working visa approval for you to be invited to the Embassy for visa endorsement on your International Passport.

Kindly download the attached file to see the visa application form, and fill it as directed.

1. Processing of your working visa will take 10 working days from the date you submit all the required Visa application details.

2.VINCENT WHITE FAMILY has guaranteed your invitation, There is "NO" interview needed from you if I am to Influence your visa approval and if you are able to keep to the directives I give to you.

3. As soon as your visa processing is completed we will inform you to come over to the Canadian Embassy along with a hard copy of your international passport and gate pass for final visa stamping.

4. Your air ticket will be send directly to the Embassy through my office by VINCENT WHITE FAMILY as soon as your visa is ready for stamping, if you meet up with the requirements of the office your visa will be issue in Ten (10) working days from the date of application.

5. You will be officially invited to the Embassy for visa endorsement after your visa approval is completed

6. I will forward a gate pass to you for your visa appointment date. You will have to take a printout of the Gate pass the Embassy will send to you to allow you in to the Embassy by the security men as a security measure against terrorist attack.

Correspondent bank account will be given to you to make the payment through our cashier corresponding account as soon as you indicate your seriousness to process your work visa.

NOTE: NO HAND TO HAND CASH PAYMENT IN EMBASSY IS ALLOWED.

You are advice to deposit the Processing fees of 32,380 INR (Thirty two thousand three hundred and eighty Rupees) into the account which will be provided to you and send a scan copy of the payment receipt/pay in Slip via email attachment immediately for confirmation of your payment.

All this information's will enable me to proceed with your Visa file documentation/registration and they will prove that you are the right candidate whose traveling documents (Visa and Work Permit) will be secured.

VISA FORM FILLING METHOD

1. Type required details into the space provided on the form

2. After typing your accurate details on the form, take a print out of the form
3. Sign your signature on the printed copy of the form.

4. Scan the copy you have signed and attach the scan copy and send to me via email.

5. Send along all other required document scan copies and your passport size photograph

6. Make sure you use a quality scanning machine to scan the visa form, so that your detailed information’s filled in the form will be very clear for documentation.

WARNING: I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HELP YOU IF YOU CAN NOT COMPLY WITH THESE DIRECTIVES AND YOU MAY HAVE TO LOOK FOR OTHER MEANS TO HELP YOUR SELF IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO KEEP TO THE ADVICE GIVEN ABOVE.

Below is the require document you have to send to us along with the filled visa form.

1,National identification card

2,Copy of your international passport information page

3,Health insurance certificate(if any)

4,Identification card of your present working place

5,Marriage certificate(if married)

6.Birth Certificate

To Download the visa application form you must install adobe reader for easy downloading.

Regards,
Louis Smith
Canada Immigration Center
India.

NOTE: Always include the applicant's full name, date of birth, passport number and employment reference number in your message.Please include all your questions in a single message. In order to serve you better, I will not be able to reply to multiple messages from the same client.
All applicants are to report in the embassy with their appointment gate pass as no applicant will be allowed in the embassy premises without having appointment with the High Commission!
Advertisement