Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#249571 by AlanJones Wed May 06, 2015 5:47 am
Tel. No.: +12048005712

Dear Applicant

Quality Inn Hotel wish to acknowledge to you that we have received your CV application. Your CV has been examined by Quality Inn Human Resources Management. You have been granted for the Post of CASHIER with Monthly salary of 3,400 Canadian Dollars.

You are expected to arrive in Canada for resumption of your Position after the Process of your Work Permit & Visa approval from Canadian Immigration Citizenship & Canadian Immigration Services.

You will have a day off per week and monthly leave will be determined by Quality Inn Management. Compensation and Benefit as a Staff in Quality Inn Hotel.

Our associate can earn eligibility for:

*Relocation allowance
*Tuition reimbursement
*Medical and dental
*Short term and long term disability
*Flexible spending account
*Paid time off
*Discounted associate rates at Quality Inn Hotel
*Vacation
*Regular Performance evaluations
*Accommodation or residential allowance(If living outside the Hotel facility)

Quality Inn will provide you the following
1.Accommodation
2.Flight Ticket

Your Work Permit & Visa will be process here in Canada through Our assign Canadian Immigration Services attorney. Immigration Services lawyer will make it easier and more faster due to new Immigration Policy for foreign applicants.

The files attach are the employment assessment form. You are advice to fill the employment forms correctly without any omission mistake. Return the forms with International Passport front together within One working day(24 hours) the forms must be filled correctly with passport photo attach to the forms

Best Regards

Mr.James Smith
Quality Inn
Manitoba, Winnipeg, Canada.
www.qualityinn.com
Tel:+204 800 5712

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#250311 by AlanJones Sun May 10, 2015 2:30 am
Tel No.: +16136995538

Mr.Ryan Daniel
Ryan & Larry Law Office
Ottawa, Ontario K1Y 4E7
Canada.
Tel: 613-699-5538

XXX

Noted. Your Residence Permit is on Process. If anything is needed or demand from Canadian Immigration Services Authority before the approval,I will let you know immediately.

Mr.Ryan Daniel

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#250312 by AlanJones Sun May 10, 2015 2:32 am
From: Employment Social Development Canada - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +33752478644

Dear XXX

Immigration Services Lawyer have submitted for your Residence Permit already. I cannot give you further about anything. All depend on Canadian Immigration Authority.

If anything is needed,They will contact you.

MR.CHRISTIAN OWMAR
ESDC REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE
FRANCE
TEL:+33752478644

#250313 by AlanJones Sun May 10, 2015 2:33 am
Fake document sent.

#261051 by kiariewanjenga1985 Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:28 am
I used to think scams are myths until this guys ruined my savings. Little did I know they were monsters. :twisted: I have lost a total of 1000usd could have been more until suspicious death of 'Paul Norman' aChristian Owmar. At the same time 'Smith ' was replaced by 'Walter Patrick' whom could not do anything since he was busy glob trotting on a vacation. People be very warned. Now I know. Thanx to the owner of this website
#360639 by vhongirene08arjill Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:56 am
AlanJones wrote:From: Immigration Services Canada - [email protected]
Tel No.: +16136995538

Mr.Ryan Daniel
Ryan & Larry Law Office
Ottawa, Ontario K1Y 4E7
Canada.
Tel: 613-699-5538

XXX

Noted. Your Residence Permit is on Process. If anything is needed or demand from Canadian Immigration Services Authority before the approval,I will let you know immediately.

Mr.Ryan Daniel

Hi Mr. Allan Jones. i wanna ask regarding this guy Mr. Ryan Daniel, he is a real lawyer of canada immigration?
Last edited by AlanJones on Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Fixed quoting
#360640 by AlanJones Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:03 am
If you are in communication with someone using the email address [email protected] then they are a scammer.

If they are using the same name, but a different email address then please post the email address they are using and the actual emails that they have sent you.

#360655 by vhongirene08arjill Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:28 am
We are communicaring to each other regarding for Canada Visa and working permit, he asking for the insurance coverage. Here's the last email to me because i am very worried about this.

Immigration Services Canada
1:01 PM (3 hours ago)
to me
Mr. Ryan Daniel
Immigration Canada
Toronto Canada
Tel/Fax: 778.840.4126

Attn: XXX

You have been become something We cannot Understand. Firstly,Your friend is the Manager or Immigration Officer? any further push will lead to your application suspension.

I speak with you always on phone. Rodeway Inn Number is going through. I do off my Phone,You can drop message or write me email. You don't have to call my phone always. I am not cheap Lawyer you can speak with anytime.

Your english is little unbalance on Phone. It is very hard to understand your English. Communicate with on email and everything is 100% legal. I am warning for the last time.

You can always speak with Diammen Tommy from 7pm Saudi Arabia time. Canada is about 7 or 8 Hours Difference. Learn how to obey Instruction.

Mr. Ryan Daniel
Immigration Canada
Toronto Canada
#360660 by AlanJones Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:32 am
What email address is he using?

#360663 by AlanJones Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:34 am
Another email sent by the scammer using email address [email protected]:
Mr. Ryan Daniel
Immigration Canada
Toronto Canada

Attn: XXX

We wish to notify you that your detail and documents was forwarded to us by your employer (Rodeway Inn & Suites) for processing of your work permit and visa. Before we can commence with work permit and visa, the following documents are required –

1. A scanned copy of your International Passport
2. A colour Passport Photo (Not more than 1 year taken)
3. Processing Charges ( Work permit & Visa charges)

As an Applicants applying for Work Permit outside Canada, Employment Social Development Canada Representative in Europe will stand as a mediator for you, and the office will conduct duties on your behalf with Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and the Canada Border Services.

Visa/ Canadian Work Permit Processing Charges - 155 Us Dollars

You wire the fees by MONEYGRAM TRANSFER to Canadian Foreign Labour Office Representative Office in France.

Receiver Name: HUMBER DEFRANCIS
Amount : 155 Us Dollars( 130 euro)

Canadian Foreign Labour Office Representative Office will pay your Visa/Work Permit direct to Canadian Immigration Services Visa Department. My Office will contact Canadian Foreign Labour Head Office based on the partnership agreement for foreign applicant Work Permit and Visa procedure.

The deadline set to submit above mentioned documents and payment is 24th of March 2018. After that date your application will not be honoured.

Note: Please do let us know if any member of your Family will accompany you down to Canada as it has to be included in the documents that will be submitted for Approval.

And if you will be coming to Canada with any member of your family, you will be requested to pay for the visa fee of the person. Your Right of Resident document will cover his or her stay here Canada. And the number of persons allowed for first- timer Work Permit applicants Two adult and two Infants. For the case of infants, their schooling papers must be submitted.

Mr. Ryan Daniel
Immigration Canada
Toronto Canada

#370927 by katshore Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:52 pm
Mr. Robin Douglas
1148 Hornby Street
Vancouver, Canada.

Attn:XXX

We wish to notify you that your detail and documents was forwarded to us by your employer (Rodeway Inn Suites Hotel) for processing of your work permit and visa. Before we can commence with the processing of your document for work permit and visa the following documents are required –

1. A scanned copy of your International Passport
2. A colour Passport Photograph (Not more than 1 year taken)
3. Certified Canadian Employment Authorization Clearance

Concerning the Foreign Canadian Employment Authorization Clearance, you are to contact The Employment and Social Development Canada Representative Office as a Non-Canadian and Resident of Canada. The office will also be acting as a mediator between you and the Canadian Immigration Service. The said office is a Canadian Employment and Labour Office in Europe responsible for applicants outside Canada and America continent. You are advice to contact with the General Controller with the below contact address.

Employment and Social Development Canada Rep
Mr. Jackson Makendi
Director
Europe
Email: [email protected]

A fee of $175 Us dollars Euros will be levied for the issuance of the Foreign Canadian Employment Authorization Clearance by the Employment and Social Development Canada Foreign Office to secure you the said document.

You will be registered and a file number will be issued to you. You are to forward your International Passport copy to the office and also make it known to the office you were directed by the Immigration Lawyer of The Canadian Immigration Service – Mr. Robin Douglas.

The deadline set to receive these documents is 10th of Aug 2018. After this said date, your application will not be accepted. We wish you a good day.

Note: You must Contact Employment and Social Development Canada Rep for your Canadian Employment Authorization Clearance and all instruction must be comply immediately.

Yours In Services

Robin Douglas