Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#32822 by Michelle Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:28 pm
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 01:36:25 -0700
Subject: Re: INTERESTED
To: Michelle

I run a private Art Work Company and am currently looking to strengthen my organizational structure by adding a Personal Assistant that works part time

ABOUT THE POSITION
I NEED AN ASSISTANT WHO WILL BE DISPATCHING SOME CHECKS BILLED TO MY CLIENTS DAILY

•WAGES AND BENEFITS •
You are paid a constant $1050.00 monthly working from your home with an offer to make extra $100 – $500 once your honesty as been established ,also if you are willing to work full time which can be decided after the first month as a part time employee.

** You will need to have constant Internet access to work on this Job**
•A colored printer •and working kit {materials} below

{1} Versa Check Software Gold 2009 or 2010 version
{2} Business Size Check Papers (2 Packs)
{3} Magnetic Ink
{4} A4 paper white Plane

Please note that everything purchased while working on your Job during the course of the month will be reimburse to you along with your monthly payment.

so when you get the materials then we will proceed working and i want you to fill the below form now and send it back to me....also if you have Yahoo IM to chat then get back to me with your username and i will add you so that we can chat.

Note: The Name and Address you will fill below will be the info where your monthly pay will be send to by Western Union.

Full Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Phone Number (Home and Cell):
Marital Status:
Nationalty:
Percentage of Interest in the Job:
How Many Check Can you Print Perday:
Work Start Date :
Yahoo IM:

Regards,
Mr Micheal Badmos.

44-46 Knightsbridge,
London, SW1X 7JN
+44 7045761271

Advertisement

#32825 by Michelle Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:39 pm
RE: Representative?
Sent: Mon 7/12/10 7:36 PM
To: Michelle
Hello Michelle,

How are you doing today, hope good? i told you i will get back to you when we have an opening position. are you still using this ID to chat { [email protected] }??

Write back with your phone number i will need to call you, you will also need to come online every day. Come online i will tell you more about the job.

We looking for a representative in the states who will be working for me as a par time worker,someone who would help me receive payments from my customers in the states.

You will receive the payment from Western union and Moneygram from our customers in the states, you will deduct $100 from it as your pay and send the rest to our branch in west africa Nigeria.

Full Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Phone Number (Home and Cell):
Marital Status:
Nationalty:
Percentage of Interest in the Job:
Work Start Date :

Mike Badmos