Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#309666 by MN1234 Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:20 pm
hello,thanks for your response,we will be living in downtown Warrensburg also. I will be offering you $300 weekly and I would schedule you to care for Lisa 3 hrs daily any three days of the week,let me know the days that will be suitable for you and let me know what hours will be fine with you on these days,If you believe you are fit for this position in as much you will prove yourself to be a reliable and good person, I will inform my financial clerk to write you a check to pay you upfront to secure your services in advance. I and Lisa would be coming into town on the 10TH of November.You will receive a Certified Check which you will deduct your wages of $300 for the first week and the remaining funds will be used to buy foodstuffs and other things needed in the house, you will be getting the foodstuffs and some other items which you believe might be needed before the day of our arrival,i will be giving you instructions on what exactly you will do for us.After our arrival, we would meet formally so we can get familiar and discuss the date you would start taking care of Lisa.

I will also instruct my estate agent to mail the keys of the apartment to you, so you can do all other necessary preparations before we arrive as soon as I conclude with the Realtor on which apartment we will be staying, am still making arrangement with the Realtor, she has 3 apartments available which am yet to decide the one i would end up picking, You have to get all the items before our arrival so that i won't have to start running around when we arrive, my financial Clerk would need the following information to make out the check payment.

REQUIRED INFORMATION
Full Name:
Full address:
zip-code :
Phone number:
email:
Days and hours suitable:

All I need from you is your total honesty and sincerity. I know you will be committed to the work, You will also have a nice period working with us

I will be waiting to hear from you.
Warmest Regards,
Advertisement