Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#257775 by Ahmed Saied Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:45 am
I am from Egypt.. I found this ad on dubizzle Egypt : Vacancies: Open to Receptionists and Chefs / Cooks
i sent my resume and this email responded : [email protected]
this is the email :

Dear employee,
Accept greeting from us. Sir/ madam, you contacted our advert on the internet with interest to work as a receptionist in our Hotel. We want you to know that, we own a 4 star hotel in Florida and our hotel is in need of the services of experienced receptionists from different parts of the world and from different cultures since we are having guests from all over the world so that we can meet up with our guests satisfaction and we hope you are a reliable receptionist.
We want you to know that, . So, taking the job as a receptionist, require you to have a good knowledge in hospitality. Because managing the receptionist department makes you an essential part of the everyday operations of the Hotel.

==========================================Your Duties and Responsibilities ================================
- As a receptionist in our hotel, you will be responsible for managing the front desk of the hotel and be able to keep provide a friendly, welcoming and efficient service to all our guests, in line with the hotel’s vision and values on customer satisfaction.
- As a receptionist in our hotel, you must be able to build a good rapport with all guests and resolve any complaints/issues quickly to
maintain high quality customer service.
- As a receptionist in our hotel, you must be able to deal with guest requests to ensure a comfortable and pleasant stay.
- As a receptionist in our hotel, you are responsible for accurate and efficient accounts and guest billing processes.
- As a receptionist in our hotel, you must be able to undertake general office duties, including correspondence, emails, filing and switchboard, to ensure the smooth running of the reception area.
- As a receptionist in our hotel, you must be able to administer all routes of reservations to ensure that room bookings are made and recorded accurately and cancellations are processed efficiently

====================================== Key Skills Needed From You =======================================
- A friendly and welcoming approach
- Ability to remain calm during difficult situations or in a very busy environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including a pleasant telephone manner
- Good administrative skills and the ability to use email and booking systems
- Must have good communication skills in English

We will offer the following to you;
- A pleasant working environment with a health and security insurance.
- Free accommodation for you
- We will pay for your visa and your flight ticket to come to USA.
- Career Progression
- A 24 days holiday and also a pension scheme and other attractive benefits.
- You will be paid a salary of 3800 $ per month.

Sir/ madam, if you will accept this job, then we want you to answer the following questions;
- Do you take any illegal drug or addict?
- Do you drink a lot of alcohol?
- Can you drive (car, motorcycle, truck)?
- You're married and you have children?
- Can you speak English?
- Are you willing to relocate to USA?
- Are you married?
- Do you have children that you will want to come with to USA?

Please, I will like honest answers from the question above, I hope you understand why we doing this because we want the best to manage the hotel.
Lastly, we want you to add us on skype immediately for an interview. our skype is << jnick915

we look forward to read from you as soon as possible.
My greetings.

Buena Vista Palace Hotel and Spa

-----Director,
Mr. Reggie Crume
Proprietor;
Mr. Patrick Kali Christ
Address;
1900 E Buena Vista Drive Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830 USA

Contact Us,
Email: [email protected]
Tel:+1 (817) 935-9117
Tel:+2376 76413003

after a tiny interview i was told tht I am accepted and he sent me the contract to sign
pho

here is the fake contract

then he asked me to pay 210 USD to EMS , he sent me an email from : [email protected]

he was pretending that it is from EMS

this is the email

*BANK: Western Union Money Transfer

....... HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT .....

1.) GO TO ANY WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER STORE CLOSEST TO YOUR LOCATION .

2.) ASK THEM TO GIVE YOU AN INTERNATIONAL SENDERS FORM THAT YOU WISH TO MAKE A TRANSFER AND NOTHING MORE ...

3.) FILL IN THE NAME AND ADDRESS PROVIDED BELOW ..

Name :
NDOH DESMOND ANYE

CAMEROON

SATE / City :
YAOUNDE/ CENTRAL REGION

Amount :
$210

Address :
5701 Pony Farm drive, Yaounde/ Cameroon

Postal Code / Area code :

You will need a Test Question and Answer ..
Use the following ..

Test : CODE ?
Answer : SC10A705

4.) MAKE THE PAYMENT...
This payment should be done as soon as possible so that the tracking number, transportation and delivery details will be activated and put together for your parcels to be on the first available transport and delivery session over to your location and scheduled. If the fee is not provided your parcel will not be transported, until we confirm the payment of $210

Kindly email us with ...,

1. A copy of the transfer receipt as soon as you are done with the payment ,

As soon as the payment is made and confirmed , the tracking number , transportation and delivery details will be activated and we will contact you with all the details to ensure a 100 % guarantee for the transportation to ensure a save delivery of your package over to your home ....

Your parcels safety and well-being are the greatest concern and the key to our success. We will work with you to arrange the most direct flight and delivery times for maximum comfort during your parcels air and land transport.

YOU CAN CONTACT US BY MAIL OR CALL 00237 6716 37954 FOR MORE INFORMATION OR CL

I did'nt pay but i want everybody to be aware
Advertisement

#257839 by vonpaso xlura Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:31 am
Thanks for posting! The scammer inadvertently put a British spelling in what is supposed to be an American message, and his writing shows signs of being African. He also lists a Texas phone number for a Florida address, but the second telephone number shows where he really is: Cameroon.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#265952 by bahaa Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:05 am
hi guys,

please help to know if this is a scam ???! after i sent a cv, he sent me the following email to travel and work at hyatt regency:

Dear Applicant

Accept greetings from the entire staff of Hyatt Regency,we wish to inform you that your documents have been

confirm and you have been approve to work in Hyatt Regency louisville as Administrative Assistant.

And not to also forget that the company will be incharge for your

visa and flight ticket but will be deducted from your salary when you start working here.

And also concerning the duration time it will be three weeks and everything will be ready.

Two weeks for the embassy here to confirm and one week for the US embassy in your country to approve

the working visa,all together it shall take you three weeks maximum.

And please you shall need to pay the sum of $88 or $280 for your diplomatic seal stamp certificate

so your documents can be forwarded to the

embassy for more verifications before the working visa can be approve by the embassy.

Below are the various payment addresses and thier amounts which you can choose

to make a wire transfer through moneygram or western union wire transfer

NAMES................SHEFA TITUS TANJONG

COUNTRY..............CAMEROON

CITY.................DOUALA

ZIP CODE.............00237

TEST QUESTION........IN GOD

ANSWER...............WE TRUST

AMOUNT TO BE PAID...............$88

OR

NAMES................DANIEL FREEMAN

COUNTRY..............UNITED SATES

CITY/STATE.................BALTIMORE MD

ZIP CODE.............21209

TEST QUESTION........IN GOD

ANSWER...............WE TRUST

AMOUNT TO BE PAID.........$280

waiting to read from you.

Best Regards

Carlos

HYATT REGENCY LOUISVILLE
Head Office AND SUB BRANCH:USA
Address:Hyatt Regency Louisville
311 South 4th Street
Louisville, Kentucky, USA, 40202
[email protected]
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Tel: +1 786 408 4783
Tel +1 502 581 1234
Fax: +1 502 581 0133
www.louisville.hyatt.com
#265962 by Tim Atem Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:15 am
Bahaa it is a scam. Consultant.com is a free email address just like hotmail or gmail and would not be used by a hotel like the Hyatt (high-end hotel). There is no such thing as needing diplomatic seals for your work visa and no employer would request you to pay fees for employment. Visas are only obtained through your country - no travel agent or employer can grant you visas.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#277295 by abelkader Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:41 pm
I registered here to thank you Ahmed Saied an to thank all admins for this website cause i was about to be cheated by the same guy,but he changed all his information.

after long search in the internet (by images,e-mail name,mobile number,names) even i called the hotel :( , i found nothing,i was about to fell in that trap.
suddenly i asked myself why i didn't try Skype name,then i found myself here,the one and the only result for that id: jnick915 :laugh-s:

his name was: Johnson Cage
he posted in websites that Albion Hotel in Miami need 10 receptionists

same contract but you have to pay 250 $US for EMS

Thanks for this website
:=) :oh-joy: :dancebaby:
#277297 by Bryon Williams Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:46 pm
^^^ Welcome to Scamwarners,

Please post the new information email address, phone numbers,names and etc. This way the next person who does a search will find it.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#277303 by abelkader Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:00 pm
after more than 20 E-mail,i found the truth here.
2 mail examples:
Dear Applicant,
Accept greeting from us once more. It was nice to read from you. Due to some difficulties we are having with our skype, connecting with you for an online interview seems difficult. But nevertheless, we will carry on with the employment process by asking you some questions by mail we need you to be honest in providing answers to the asked question. Know that the answers that you will provide will determine if you are the right person for this job or not. These questions will served as your interview questions and when answering these questions, We need you to be precise and brief

1) Why did you choose receptionist as your career out of many others?
2) What characterize a good receptionist from your point of view?
3) What languages can you speak?
4) How long have you work as a receptionist?
5) As this job is repetitive. How would you encourage yourself to work well regularly?
6) How would you evaluate the importance of a receptionist, when it comes to overall impression of a guest?
7) What are your strong points as receptionist?
8) What are your weaknesses?
9) When faced with difficult problems, are you able to offer up solutions on your own or do you wait for someone?
10) Tell us about your ability to work under pressure and how much stress you can handle?
11) Are you comfortable working in different shifts? Can you work night shift?
12) Imagine there is a client calling and Want to book twenty rooms for forty people. But we have only ten rooms available. What will you do in this case?
13) If a guest accused you of bad service, what would you do? How do you resolve the conflict?
14) Can you work with Microsoft Office? What other programs can you use?
15) Why should we select you? Impress us that you are the right person for this job.
16) How much you want to get paid for this job per month?
17) Are you married and have children?
18) Do you have any health problems that can affect your job and do you take any illegal drugs
19) When you can join our hotel if hired?
20) Do you have any questions for us
21) Can you take charge of your flight ticket only?

We want you to know that, what we seek for is seriousness, hard-work and devotion. We offer a week training program to all newly employed worker in our hotel before you can start working with us fully. In order that you are well updated in the ways we treat our guest at the hotel.
So if you are ready to take this job, then I want you to quickly answer the question above and from your answers, we will know if you are qualify for this job or not.
I look forward to read from you
My greetings.

=========================================
Albion Hotel Sand Resorts
Director of People; Mr. Johnson Cage
Address; 1650 James Ave Miami Beach, FL 33139 United States
Tel: +1 4012847396

from me >>>>@yahoo.com>
To Albion Hotel Sand Resorts Miami Florida Dec 2 at 5:16 PM
[email protected]

i have called the hotel and all the information you have given to me is wrong?

whats happening?!
Reply, Reply All or Forward | More
Albion Hotel Sand Resorts Miami Florida <[email protected]>
To me @yahoo.com Dec 2 at 5:20 PM
Who did you talk to can i have the name immediately ?

---------------------------------------------------------
Albion Hotel Sand Resorts Miami Florida <[email protected]>
To me [email protected] Dec 4 at 5:34 PM
Dear employee,

Accept greeting from us. I am just from receiving a call from the proprietor which he said the processing department of the embassy has just notify him that your document will be all ready in the morning tomorrow. He went on to say that once they have been issue, he will immediately be taking them to the EMS mail carrier service to register them for deliver to you.
Note that, what you need to know is that as soon as you collect all the documents that will be sent to you, you need to immediately take them to the US embassy over there. Once you have presented your documents to them, they will contact us for confirmation of your employment and you will be given a greenish form to fill for your visa to be finally stamp and your flight tickets stamp as well and given to you. I have attached a copy of the form that you will be ask to fill at the US embassy. So that you can practice how to fill it before you go there in order not to make any mistake when filling the form.

Also, the proprietor said that, after he has registered your documents at the EMS mail delivery office, they will contact you with the delivery information of your documents and also for a confirmation of the delivery charges of your documents which is $ 250. So get this money now ready so that as soon as the EMS contact you tomorrow, you immediately make the transfer to them for the delivery of your documents. Hope that is well understood?

We have also gotten your living accommodation ready for you to check in and here a some photos of where you will be living. We hope you will love it

Lastly, we will need you to be connected as from 11:am tomorrow in the morning because as soon as the proprietor has had your documents register he will need to get to us with the delivery program to update you with and your appointment program at the embassy over there as well. You need to remember that the proprietor will need to get you an appointment at the embassy. So we need you to keep to time tomorrow online on skype for information on that okay.

Fake Contract:

#277306 by vonpaso xlura Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:22 pm
Thanks for posting! Hotels that hire people from overseas don't use free email addresses, the email shows signs of being written by an African, and the phone number is in Rhode Island, not Florida.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#277307 by abelkader Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:31 pm
i didn't believe him
i used true caller,i called 2 numbers in contract they say we don't know what you are talking about,and i called the hotel direct,lady receptionist told me there is nobody working in the hotel named Johnson Cage,she said you also called before 2 weeks and i told you that is fraud(i didn't call ,someone else called) and she gave me HR manager name
#277308 by abelkader Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:49 pm
i forgot to say the beginning how i got to this person:
>>

Job Title: Full time Job for ● Hotel Receptionist and ● Cooks Description Currently Needed Now - 10 Receptionists and 5 Cooks. Interested Applicants should with their CV. We accept applicants with High School, Diploma and Bachelor degree and more. ​ / Email us on : [email protected]

this post in many careers websites,saudia,bahrin,qatar,kuwait,,,all over midel east,i sent my cv,then the reply was>>

employment vacancies <[email protected]>
To omar Nov 28 at 6:45 PM
Dear Sir/Madam.
Accept greeting from the HR department of Albion Hotel .
We are writing you base of the contact we receive from you from our
job Vacancy ad posted on the internet. We have opening for a
Receptionist and Cook. So, in order for us to process your
application, we need you to send your CV to us through <<
[email protected] >> and CLEARLY STATE t the position you are
applying for as the Subject of your mail In order for us to
process you for interview.
We look forward reading from you and to have your CV.

i notice now its the same way of typing,same style of the same person (one person)

i will post the link of this topic in all his post over careers websites.
Thanks
#280875 by alhourriah Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:09 am
Hello All
I have received two different email from the same person.
The first one was yesterday :

Dear Applicant

Accept Warm Greetings from the Entire staff of the Brew Adventure
Park Hotel London UK. Reading through your Resume (CV), We are sure
that you will be a serious and perfect worker for the
restaurant/hotel.

Below are some few questions for you to answer so if accepted
then you should get back to me as soon as possible with the response
to the following questions and we shall give you your salary package
and also how your relocating to your New Institution her in UK will
be followed okay

1. What is your full name ?
2. What is your nationality ?
3. Do you have children ?
4. Do you smoke or any drug addict ?
5. Do you drink a lot of alcohol ?
6. Can you drive (car, motorcycle, truck) ?
7. Have you worked in the restaurant / hotel before ?
8. Do you have a valid passport ?
9. What is the post you are applying for ?
10. Have you ever travel out of your country ?
11. What is your current occupation ?
12. Have you ever been to the United States Of America ?
13. Full or Part time?
14. What are your hobbies ? That is things you likes.
15. Do you have any Relative in the UK.?
16. Can you write or speak English?

I would love to know this so that we can proceed with the
terms of Employment and more information about us and your offer with
our Organization

Waiting to read from you soonest

Yours Truly

The second one was today it is:

Dear Sir/Madam.
Accept greeting from the HR department of Albion Hotel .
We are writing you base of the contact we receive from you from our
job Vacancy ad posted on the internet. We have opening for Drivers
Receptionist and Cook. So, in order for us to process your
application, we need you to send your CV to us through
<<[email protected]>> and CLEARLY STATE the position you are
applying for as the SUBJECT OF YOUR MAIL. In order for us to process
you for interview.
We look forward reading from you and to have your CV.

Hope no one will respond to such scamming people.

Abed