Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#258713 by AlanJones Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:59 am
Tel. No.: +27848841116

Hello ,

I am self employed,i m into importation of cocoa beans used for chocolate making,im looking for someone to work for me as my project manager,No Experience is needed and applicant must be from the age of 40yrs Upward..

Job Entails you travel overseas to handle every of my cocoa project as i am a very busy man...Flight ticket,hotel accommodation and feeding allowance will all be taken care of by me...

Applicants must have a Valid Travel Passport and must be ready to travel immediately.I am willing to pay the sum of $8000 for every project handled...This is not a physical or Mental work,its just a Logical work and its not too good to be true as i am in dire need of a project Manager,My previous project manager just passed away in an auto accident.

Interested applicant should contact me on my private email ([email protected]) or phone number +27848841116.

Thank you

Greg Greening.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement