Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#261779 by Emily Dodd Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:34 pm
I'm interested to know more about this scammer since I've been receiving the same emails and corresponding with her. I originally emailed her regarding a Craigslist as for a medical receptionist position in my area.
Advertisement

#261806 by vonpaso xlura Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:40 pm
The first job (the scammer is obviously African, though the headers give no clue where he is located, the writing style does) is a mystery shopper scam. One of the businesses to evaluate is a Western Union or MoneyGram inside the Walmart or KMart, and the task consists of sending part of the money from the fake check to the scammer.

The second job is a personal assistant scam. The scammer wants someone to forward packages bought with stolen credit cards, forward money from fake checks, or buy items with fake checks and send them to him.

The third one may involve a fake check sent in advance of the job to buy tools from a fake supplier operated by the scammer.

Please post the emails you've received. If they're not from the same address as already posted, include full headers.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10