Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#267882 by chellec Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:31 pm
From Paul Ross @ K TRADE Ltd. Out of Switzerland. Off of job as Procurement Manager. Requires me to purchase products such as computers, laptops, TVs, video game systems, etc. as instructed by my supervisor and ship to address overseas provided by my supervisor. Here is where I am skiddish. I purchase these products with my own existing credit card which is over its limit after the company has done a balance transfer to one of their own cards. After the first two week period I will receive a company corporate card for these purchases and my first paycheck which is actually a check not direct deposit. Salary is based on purchases and shipments during two week period and earn a commission also based on the balance transfer amounts. I do not have to provide SSN or banking information and I initiate the balance transfer. Is it a scam?

ISO Certificate: 1011003 issued 07/10/2011
Advertisement

#267883 by HillBilly Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:39 pm
yes it is a scam. any real company can ship things for less money than they can RE-ship them.

Please copy and paste the actual email they sent to you, not your interpretation of the email they sent. What you are saying is confusing.

They could be asking you to move stolen property using your real information, so that you are the one left hanging with the law when crap happens. You do not want to be in that situation, trust me.

Then again, they could be asking you to buy the stuff, ship it, and be out 100% of your money until they give you a fake check to pay you ( which is worse than no money at all, because you can be charged criminally with a fake check).

See this article for more info about these types of scams :
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=44

Can you post the complete headers that came with that email please? remove your personal information before posting them. See the link at the bottom of my post for finding complete headers in your email program if you don't know how to reveal them.

for the site killers :
Domain Name: KTRADELTD.COM
Registrar: BIZCN.COM, INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 471
Whois Server: whois.bizcn.com
Referral URL: http://www.bizcn.com
Name Server: NS1.YGINSER.NET
Name Server: NS2.YGINSER.NET
Status: clientDeleteProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 25-aug-2015
Creation Date: 25-aug-2015
Expiration Date: 25-aug-2016

>>> Last update of whois database: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 00:34:25 GMT <<<
Queried whois.bizcn.com with "ktradeltd.com"...

Domain name: ktradeltd.com
Registry Domain ID: 1955208123_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.bizcn.com
Registrar URL: http://www.bizcn.com
Updated Date: 2015-08-25T16:06:25Z
Creation Date: 2015-08-25T16:06:27Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-08-25T16:06:27Z
Registrar: Bizcn.com,Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 471
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +86.5922577888
Reseller: Cnobin Technology HK Limited
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited (http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited)
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited (http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited)
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Andreas Rueping
Registrant Organization: K-Trade GmbH
Registrant Street: Riedstrasse 1
Registrant City: Cham
Registrant State/Province: ZG
Registrant Postal Code: 6330
Registrant Country: ch
Registrant Phone: +1.3038930503
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.3038930503
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Last edited by HillBilly on Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#267884 by HillBilly Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:46 pm
the above domain also leads to this one, which appears to be an email only domain.

Domain Name: QPINTERTRADE.COM
Registrar: BIZCN.COM, INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 471
Whois Server: whois.bizcn.com
Referral URL: http://www.bizcn.com
Name Server: NS1.YGINSER.NET
Name Server: NS2.YGINSER.NET
Status: clientDeleteProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 25-apr-2015
Creation Date: 25-apr-2015
Expiration Date: 25-apr-2016

>>> Last update of whois database: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 00:44:44 GMT <<<
Queried whois.bizcn.com with "qpintertrade.com"...

Domain name: qpintertrade.com
Registry Domain ID: 1923161484_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Updated Date: 2015-04-25T05:55:00Z
Creation Date: 2015-04-25T05:54:59Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-04-25T05:54:59Z
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited (http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited)
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited (http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited)
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Alberto Cordara
Registrant Organization: Q.P. Intertrade
Registrant Street: Brunnenstrasse 5
Registrant City: Volketswil
Registrant State/Province: ZG
Registrant Postal Code: 8604
Registrant Country: ch
Registrant Phone: +1.3038930503
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.3038930503
Registrant Fax Ext:

#267885 by Mike Wilson Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:50 pm
Hello chellec,
No legitimate company would ask an new employee to purchase merchandise with your own credit card. They are attempting to get the goodies by having you pay and then then ship on the a false promise of getting paid. In reality they will disappear and you will be responsible for the full amount.

Please post the emails along with the email addresses and telephone numbers used in this scam. Stop all contact with this their by ignoring all telephone calls and emails.

If you have other questions pleas ask.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#267889 by chellec Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:22 pm
Here is a copy if the email.

[email protected]
Hello <removed> MW

Our company is considered your resume and we could offer you the position of procurement manager. We provide this position with two-week trial period (without interview). The trial period allows us and you to understand how much we can make together. The date of the beginning the trial period is a day when your first purchase order would be completed. You can stay with your current employment during trial period.

You will be paid every two weeks (during trial period and after). Your salary, the name of your supervisor, working hours are given in the attached file (Job Offer.pdf). Also, we send you a Payroll form (In this file you have to indicate the best salary method for you. You have to fill and send back this form during 10 days), FAQ file (In this file you can find some answers to your questions). Job Details file (In this file a detailed description of the workflow). Please look the attached files and let me know your comments or questions. You can ask me by email, if you need more information to understand the process.

If you are interested and accept our offer, please respond back with JOB OFFER ACCEPTANCE EMAIL. If you don't report for work as scheduler or I don't hear from you within 10 days, we will have to consider this as a refusal to work.
#267908 by Dotti Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:47 pm
Just to clarify:

In this particular scam, the scammers likely WILL pay off your credit card. Often they do that before asking you to buy and ship anything.

The problem is, the payment will be money stolen from victims. When the theft is reported, it will be determined that the payment made on your card is fraudulent. When that happens, the payment will be reversed. You will end up owing the credit card company the original balance, PLUS the money on everything you bought and sent to the scammers. If it takes you over your credit limit, you will likely be charged additional fees. Your minimum payment will go up, and if you are not being charged the penalty interest rate, you will probably end up being charged that much higher rate.

The scammers, in the meantime, will be enjoying their free electronic devices.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#268100 by Edgydice Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:12 pm
I got the same offer.

K Trade
Ltd.
U.S. Office: 2 Broadway, New York, NY, 10004
Main Office: Riedstrasse 1, 6330, Cham, Switzerland
Letter of Offer of Employment (Job Offer)
K Trade Ltd. is pleased to offer you a job as a Procurement Manager. We trust that your
knowledge, skills and experience will be among our most valuable assets.
Should you accept this job offer, per company policy you'll be eligible to receive the following:
Salary: Annual gross starting salary of $83,200.00, paid in biweekly installments by your choice of
check or direct deposit and bonuses which are depending on the amount of bought merchandise (Job
Details), paid in biweekly installments by your choice of check or direct deposit. Please note, that you will
get the first salary in 2 weeks after the completion of your first task.
Performance Bonuses: Up to fifteen percent of the purchase amount, transferred to your account
paid monthly or for each deal immediately by your choice of check or direct deposit.
Hours of work: This is a flextime position. Flextime hours are 9:00 A.M. to 6.30 P.M. Core hours
are 9.30 A.M. to 11.30 A.M. and 1.30 P.M. to 3.45 P.M. An employee that participates in Flextime has the
right to request a preferred work schedule which is subject to approval by the supervisor. Employees must
submit the work schedule request to their supervisor for approval.
Probationary Period: You will be hired to a permanent position in 2 weeks after the completion of
your first task. Your probationary period will be paid as a permanent position with the Company.
Supervisor's name: Mr. Paul Ross will be your supervisor.
Benefits: Standard, K Trade Ltd. provided benefits for salaried-exempt employees, including the
following: 401(k) retirement account
Annual stock options
Profit sharing
Sick leave
Vacation and personal days
To accept this job offer:
Sign and date this job offer letter where indicated below.
Scan or take a shot of this page back to us by email.
Yes, I will accept the position 08/26/2015
Personal Signature: ____________________ Kurt Arnet, K-Trade Ltd.
#268101 by Mike Wilson Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:18 pm
Hello Edgydice,
Please post the complete email header. This scam appears to be using a domain with a name similar to a legitimate company.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#269148 by SkipDavis Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:59 am
I have received the same offer from the same person. He has given me his account info so that I can pay down my credit card. I have called the bank and his account is good and active. But I just have a "feeling" that this can go bad. Have you completed and transactions with him? I have attached the first of my 23 emails with him over the last week.. Let me know something.. THANKS....
Hello Vernon Davis,

Our client is hiring a reliable full and part time employees with flexible schedule. This is a constant opportunity with base pay and benefits package.

Position Title: Global Supply Manager

Salary Rate: $54,600.00 - $82,800.00 per year. Salary depends on qualifications.

Benefits package available: Complete insurance coverage � medical, dental, vision, life.; 401(k) with company match; Generous paid time off; Tuition reimbursement;3 bonus programs

Relocation Offered: No Relocation required

You will be responsible for purchasing of goods and services for company engineering solutions personnel, do reconciliation and approval, and minimal travel may be required to meet the needs of the business. This role requires going beyond procurement process including developing and preparing accurate purchase orders and several different similar assignments.

Position Includes:

- Co-operate to forecast vision meeting to reach better consumers satisfaction.

- Contact suppliers to monitor shipment statuses .

- Establish and maintain budgets.

- Assist the Customer Service: creating a positive customer experience.

Applicant requirements:

- Ability to prepare reports, rationale and recommendations clearly and concisely.

- Must be goal-oriented, resilient person who takes pleasure building relationships.

- Must be well organized and able to manage and resolve conflicts.

- Superb communication skills allowing you to build strong working relationships with clients.

- Advanced Excel, Word, Outlook proficiency for prompt reporting

- Valid driver's license is required.

- over 21 years of age; U.S. Citizen.

- No relocation is essential.

Background screen will be done.

All applicants applying for this job opening must be authorized to work in the United States, must be a U.S. Citizen.

Became interested? Simply, respond to this letter. You need to attach your Resume for further consideration. Resume is required.u done any transactions for or with him?
#269149 by AlanJones Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:13 am
Dotti has already explained how this scam works a couple of posts above yours. If you accept his offer and pay off your card using the bank account that he gives you then you are going to be down a lot of money (not to mention potentially explaining your involvement in the fraud to the authorities) when the real account holder complains about the fraudulent transfer and it is reversed.

I also find it strange that a bank would break client confidentiality to give details to a third party, but even if the account is "good and active", their assurance is worth nothing if the owner knows nothing about the proposed transaction.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#269152 by SkipDavis Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:52 am
AlanJones wrote:Dotti has already explained how this scam works a couple of posts above yours. If you accept his offer and pay off your card using the bank account that he gives you then you are going to be down a lot of money (not to mention potentially explaining your involvement in the fraud to the authorities) when the real account holder complains about the fraudulent transfer and it is reversed.

I also find it strange that a bank would break client confidentiality to give details to a third party, but even if the account is "good and active", their assurance is worth nothing if the owner knows nothing about the proposed transaction.

I only asked if this account was in good standings, so no client confidentiality was broken. Also, the charges can not be reversed. I have already spoke to my card holder. So, again I am trying to find how or when this can go bad? If anyone has done something like this with this person or anyone trying to do a similar or like scam and has got burned??? If anything, I wish for the person to be caught, but we all know that its no going to happen. So, if I can get him to continue to work with me and get as much info as possible, then it should be easier for someone to build a case against dirt bags like this.
#269154 by AlanJones Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:03 pm
Did you ask what would happen if the funds were transferred fraudulently? There have been numerous posts on this forum from people who have received fraudulent funds and ending up having to repay them, plus charges, and deal with criminal investigations.

You are dealing with a criminal, who has your real life details, but all you have is the fake details that you have been given by him. There is no need for you to continue communicating with him - just pass everything you have to the authorities or the fraud department of the bank he has given you the account for and let them do their jobs.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#290813 by CBXMAN Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:37 am
Would you believe this scam is still around? I just took it right to the end with the company. Looks legit until you read the Job Description. This one is too good to be true...........Look out! As soon as I learn how I'll post the attachments that came with this one. It's a beauty!

Here's the mail I rec'd last night

Lora Freeman via bnc3.mailjet.com Lora Freeman <[email protected]>
Attachments7:10 PM (15 hours ago)

Hello *******, (I blanked this out to stay private. CBXMAN)

Thanks for your patience! As you know, my name is Lora Freeman and I will be your manager.
Attached is the Job Description. Read it carefully and let me know when you are ready to start.

What is the best phone number to reach you for a brief phone interview?

Benefit Package includes: 401k plan, Paid Time Off, PPO Medical Plans, Health Insurance..
Attached i-9 Employment Eligibility Verification form should be filled within the next 30 days.

You could check us at zefix or moneyhouse (select an English language).
PS: Please confirm that you have received this message.

Have a nice day,
Lora Freeman, Manager
Active Trade Limited
Tel. +1(646)490-0019

Edgydice wrote:I got the same offer.

K Trade
Ltd.
U.S. Office: 2 Broadway, New York, NY, 10004
Main Office: Riedstrasse 1, 6330, Cham, Switzerland
Letter of Offer of Employment (Job Offer)
K Trade Ltd. is pleased to offer you a job as a Procurement Manager. We trust that your
knowledge, skills and experience will be among our most valuable assets.
Should you accept this job offer, per company policy you'll be eligible to receive the following:
Salary: Annual gross starting salary of $83,200.00, paid in biweekly installments by your choice of
check or direct deposit and bonuses which are depending on the amount of bought merchandise (Job
Details), paid in biweekly installments by your choice of check or direct deposit. Please note, that you will
get the first salary in 2 weeks after the completion of your first task.
Performance Bonuses: Up to fifteen percent of the purchase amount, transferred to your account
paid monthly or for each deal immediately by your choice of check or direct deposit.
Hours of work: This is a flextime position. Flextime hours are 9:00 A.M. to 6.30 P.M. Core hours
are 9.30 A.M. to 11.30 A.M. and 1.30 P.M. to 3.45 P.M. An employee that participates in Flextime has the
right to request a preferred work schedule which is subject to approval by the supervisor. Employees must
submit the work schedule request to their supervisor for approval.
Probationary Period: You will be hired to a permanent position in 2 weeks after the completion of
your first task. Your probationary period will be paid as a permanent position with the Company.
Supervisor's name: Mr. Paul Ross will be your supervisor.
Benefits: Standard, K Trade Ltd. provided benefits for salaried-exempt employees, including the
following: 401(k) retirement account
Annual stock options
Profit sharing
Sick leave
Vacation and personal days
To accept this job offer:
Sign and date this job offer letter where indicated below.
Scan or take a shot of this page back to us by email.
Yes, I will accept the position 08/26/2015
Personal Signature: ____________________ Kurt Arnet, K-Trade Ltd.
#290831 by vonpaso xlura Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:15 pm
Domain name: activatrade.com
Registry Domain ID: 2014448336_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Updated Date: 2016-03-21T19:21:06Z
Creation Date: 2016-03-21T19:21:04Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-03-21T19:21:04Z
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Wuxi Yilian LLC
Registrant Organization: Wuxi Yilian LLC
Registrant Street: No.1001 Anling Road
Registrant City: Xiamen
Registrant State/Province: Fujian
Registrant Postal Code: 361008
Registrant Country: cn
Registrant Phone: +86.5922577888
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +86.5922179606
Registrant Fax Ext:
Name Server: ns1.activatrade.com nonexistent
Name Server: ns2.activatrade.com
activatrade.com has address 194.38.74.80

This domain was registered less than a month ago for only one year by hidden. It is fake. Website redirects to activetrade.ch. Please post complete headers of the email from activatrade.com.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#351792 by ahlavigne Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:05 pm
I was contacted by this 'company' as well. There were many red flags, the interview was a joke, 15 minutes and they said I would have a chance to ask questions at a later date, then I"m offered a job but have to finish some training first, which was to read a 3 page paper and answer some questions and get it back to them the next day, there were to be 10 of them. After the 5th they started talking about my running a project to get their new Tampa office open. I was to buy and store the items. So I did some research.
1) they claim to be out of Switzerland
2) They claimed to have a US headquarters

I did a search on the address hey provided for the US office and called the leasing agent to verify if there was a company in the building by the name of Tradex Global or anything close. They did not have any residents in the building with any name similar to tradex global.
I spent several hours trying to verify that there was a company in Switzerland by this name and could not verify.
I did a WHOIS search on their domain (Tradex-global.com) which showed that the domain was very new just over a month, and was registered in the Ukraine (see extract below).
The final item was to ask them for their EIN (Required by the US Federal Gov for all businesses) at which point they stopped communicating with me.

(Source of whois information: https://www.whois.com/whois/tradex-global.com)
tradex-global.comUpdated 1 second ago
DOMAIN INFORMATION
Domain:tradex-global.com
Registrar:Hosting Ukraine LLC
Registration Date:2017-10-19
Expiration Date:2018-10-19
Updated Date:2017-12-01
Name Servers:ns15.inhostedns.com
ns25.inhostedns.net
ns35.inhostedns.org
REGISTRANT CONTACT
Name:Privacy Protection
Organization:Hosting Ukraine LLC
Street:PO Box 65
City:Kiev
State:Kiev Region
Postal Code:04112
Phone:+380.443927433
Email:[email protected]
ADMINISTRATIVE CONTACT
TECHNICAL CONTACT
RAW WHOIS DATA
Domain Name: TRADEX-GLOBAL.COM
Registry Domain ID:
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.ukraine.com.ua
Registrar URL: https://www.ukraine.com.ua
Updated Date: 2017-12-01T12:09:04Z
Creation Date: 2017-10-19T14:25:30Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-10-19T14:25:30Z
Registrar: HOSTING UKRAINE LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 2374
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +380.443927433
Domain Status: ok http://www.icann.org/epp#ok
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Privacy Protection
Registrant Organization: Hosting Ukraine LLC
Registrant Street: PO Box 65
Registrant City: Kiev
Registrant State/Province: Kiev Region
Registrant Postal Code: 04112
Registrant Country: UA
Registrant Phone: +380.443927433
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Privacy Protection
Admin Organization: Hosting Ukraine LLC
Admin Street: PO Box 65
Admin City: Kiev
Admin State/Province: Kiev Region
Admin Postal Code: 04112
Admin Country: UA
Admin Phone: +380.443927433
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Privacy Protection
Tech Organization: Hosting Ukraine LLC
Tech Street: PO Box 65
Tech City: Kiev
Tech State/Province: Kiev Region
Tech Postal Code: 04112
Tech Country: UA
Tech Phone: +380.443927433
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: [email protected]
Name Server: NS15.INHOSTEDNS.COM
Name Server: NS25.INHOSTEDNS.NET
Name Server: NS35.INHOSTEDNS.ORG
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2018-01-08T03:03:22Z <<<