Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#329199 by SKempf Sat May 27, 2017 7:40 pm
OMG!!!!! I just got hit by this but it was a Corie Smetana from Davita Health. I researched everything. Found this person actually is a Recruiter with Davita. She has Linkedin, twitter, facebook (several years), have her home address, phone nbr everything! got as far as Task D and stopped. They did get my SSN when I filled out the W4 form but nothing about my bank. I quit my job for this and feel the fool.
Advertisement

#329434 by Shyday0902 Tue May 30, 2017 4:05 pm
SKempf wrote:OMG!!!!! I just got hit by this but it was a Corie Smetana from Davita Health. I researched everything. Found this person actually is a Recruiter with Davita. She has Linkedin, twitter, facebook (several years), have her home address, phone nbr everything! got as far as Task D and stopped. They did get my SSN when I filled out the W4 form but nothing about my bank. I quit my job for this and feel the fool.

Wow I literally just got hit with this same exact scam and I'm so upset because they have my SSN my name address bank statement
#329442 by SKempf Tue May 30, 2017 7:37 pm
Removed quoted posts Mike W

I have not let on to them I know its a scam. I am expecting my check tomorrow then taking it directly to the Police!!! I did notify Davita Healthcare...they said several people have been hit by this scam.