Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#276678 by Mike Wilson Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:08 pm
Paul Godwin [email protected]

This involves receiving fake / forged or stolen checks. The scammer is hoping that you will send the money before your bank discovers the fraud. There is no legitimate reason for a company to send checks to an individual they have never seen.

Hello XXXXXX,

We appreciate your quick response in applying for the vacancy for our A/R roll

This email serves as a Notification that you have gotten the job,and our HR Managers have gone through your contact information which will be entered into the companies database.

We would need you to always check your email on a day to day basis and also make sure you send us an email if any update and notify the Company (2) weeks ahead if you eventually want to discontinue the job in-order to terminate any payment coming your way to avoid conflict.

Once Again Congratulations and we hope you are ready to start Working for the Company to achieve its Major Goal and Objective .
In agreement to this kindly acknowledge receipt of this email with a date , signature or swift response in order to proceed with the next step

Regards.

Paul Godwin

Director, Human Resources
ESP Technologies Group Ltd

Deacon Industrial Estate,
Forstal Rd, Aylesford ME20 7SP,
United Kingdom

Hello XXXXXXX ,

Good day to you .

It was bought to my notice that another check was sent out to you via UPS COURIER with tracking no J458 XXX XXX with amount $2,950.00

and will be delivered to you today.

Kindly deposit check at your ATM near you at any hours of the day for your convenience or make a deposit at your bank and payment should be available next day. Deduct 10% of the total amount which is $295.00 and i will later give you instructions on how to disburse the rest of the funds which is $2,655.00

Regards

Paul Godwin

Hello XXXXXX

You are to deduct 10% of the amount which is $295.00 and have the rest $2655.00 split into two half's which is $1,327.50 each , and have them sent to the name and address below through money gram and western union .

Note : all western union union and money gram charges should be deducted from my balance and not yours

MONEY GRAM

NAME :MELTEM AKYOL
ADDRESS : 1944 beykent ,

WESTERN UNION

NAME : JOHN REEDS
ADDRESS ; 7114 Kundiman Street, Sampaloc
1008 Manila
COUNTRY..PHILIPPINES

The efficiency and Speed you use in handling your first transaction will go a long way in determining the size of the next amount you will receive, this way you hold your promotion to handling larger payments in your own hands

After completing the money transfer, you are to email me back with the following information

SENDERS NAME :

MONEY GRAM REF NO

WESTERN UNION RECEIPT MTCN

TOTAL AMOUNT SENT

Apparently, since this is our first transaction i will like you to put your full efficiency to make sure it does not get delayed and it is done accurately and will keep you posted when the next payment will be sent out for your acknowledgement .

Regards
Paul Godwin
Director, Human Resources

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#284020 by Mike Wilson Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:17 pm
Paul Godwin <[email protected]>

X-Originating-IP: [197.242.114.125] = Lagos, Nigeria, Africa.

This scammer is back with a new tactic. He want to use your bank account to launder money.

Once the fraud is discovered you bank account will be frozen and you may no longer be able to open a new account.

Hello ,

Happy new year to you , and i hope you had a lovely holiday season .

I lost your contact when i got offshore , but was lucky to have them back through personal file kept in my safe .

I would like to know if you are still willing to work for me , and also the mode of payment have changed to avoid the mistake of my client sending out bogus checks to you .

To avoid this mistake , a bank to bank transfer or deposit has been agreed on for all payments which i think is more safer and easier to protect my company's reputation and also yourself from any illegal transaction .

Hope you understand my plight on this , and get back to me ASAP if you are also in agreement with my terms

Once again sorry for any inconvenience our past deal must have bought you , am really sorry

Regards

Paul

Thanks for your prompt response ..

It took me long to retrieve your email address and address you gave as below ..

<removed>

How are you and your family ? is there a number i could reach you on ?

The payment will be sent via bank to bank transfer or direct deposit which is safer and easier , all you need is to provide me with your account information which will be forwarded to our clients for direct payments as soon as our products is been disbursed .Your commission will be 10% on any funds you receive in your account as previously explained last year

Kindly get back to me ASAP if there is any changes in your contact information and furnish me with your account details in order to proceed with transaction .

Paul

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#284031 by HannahsDad Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:21 pm
You can contact the REAL company as follows:

esp technologies group limited
2c Deacon Trading Estate, Forstal Road,
Aylesford, Kent, ME20 7SP

Tel: +44(0)1622 715000
Fax: +44(0)1622 797000
e-mail: [email protected]