Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#281246 by jawztheshark Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:59 pm
You can work with us at the comfort of your home or school and earn $300/week at your convenience, do email us back if you are interested in this opportunity for more Information.

JORDANS INC

This is the first email, after replying i got
Thanks for getting back to us with your interest about the job,We are UK based company that offer incorporation services to our clients all
over the globe, We have 14 Agents in United State that are currently working for the company, these agents need materials like envelopes,
files,stamps and other stationary items to do their daily job and we need you to work as a middle man to help the agents in getting their
respective supplies. They will email you whenever they need materials and also state type of materials and the quantity they need, It is now
your duty to contact the supplier through email to make orders for the materials and also state the quantity that should be mailed out to the
agent address through post.. Each agent will only order for materials once a week depending on the task he or she is to have completed for
that week, we are employing you just to reduce the workload for us, our supplier and for the agents and also to keep record of materials that are being ordered weekly by agents.It is an online pay job where agents will only contact you for materials during the weekdays and you
can have your own part of the work completed at your leisure time in school or at home

Salary/Wages payment: $300 weekly.

We will always email you guidelines and instructions to follow in getting your job done perfectly when you start working.If you still care to proceed with the job, Get back to us with the information listed below so we can process your application as to consider it valid to commence working with us.

NAME:
CONTACT ADDRESS:
CITY:
STATE:
ZIPCODE:
MOBILE:s
ALTERNATIVE EMAIL:

The person holding this position is relocating out of the US and won't be able to do the job any more that's why we are looking for more
hands to help us in the job, work commences as soon as possible depending on you, make sure you check your email box at least twice
daily and also respond to the email and reply us as soon as you read from us.We hope you enjoy working with us.

The persons email is and name are Albert Franklin <[email protected]>
i then got a long text message,
Dear Michael, this is Mike Butler from Jordans Inc , you recently signed up with us VIA mail to work as a middle man for our incorporation company .I am happy to inform you that your application has now been processed and approved, your employment letter will be mailed to you soon. You will be getting paid every Friday of the week,You are entitled to $180 as your start up internet allowance. Pending when your employment letter will mailed to you, We shall mail you a check to cover your start up internet allowance which will also include money for you to pay the supplier so she can start working on materials that will be supplied out to our agents. Once you receive the check you are to have it deposited , you are to deduct $180 from it as your internet connectivity allowance for your job, you will then transfer the supplier's money to him/her through a means that would be convenient for
her. Kindly write back to let us know that you receive and understand this Text.

I texted back saying i needed to change my physical address and they answered " okay get back to me with your school address.
I checked the number and it says the area code is in Seattle Washington, is that reason for suspicion?
Advertisement

#281252 by Bryon Williams Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:29 pm
Stop all contact with the scammers. Do not explain anything to him. Just ignore his future messages.

Refuse delivery of the package or give it back to who ever delivered it and tell them it is a scam with a fake check in it. You can also print out your emails and give them to them.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#281254 by Bryon Williams Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:35 pm
If you want to help the business or person that got their mail account hacked do as I suggested.

You can even give the package and information to your campus police.

You will also be helping the person who had their bank information compromised.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#281255 by Bryon Williams Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:39 pm
Also keep in mind when the mail account holder realizes that their account has been hacked. Your address and name will be in those records.

This is why you want to report it.