Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#281830 by HannahsDad Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:48 am
Derby at http://derbyfoods.com

Copies the legitimate Kerry website at http://www.kerry.com

See viewtopic.php?f=34&t=98081

Welcome to Derby
Derby has the largest, most innovative portfolio of Taste & Nutrition Systems and Functional Ingredients & Actives for the global food, beverage and pharmaceutical markets.

Our unique, integrated approach to customer-specific innovation and product solutions is driven by our technology, market application, culinary and sensory expertise. By leveraging our cross-category experience, we help you grow your business. From beverages to desserts and everything in between, Derby can help you develop products that are preferred by consumers in your region and around the world.

We invite you to learn more about Derby – our products, our people and the markets we serve.

Derby Group Australia
Regional Distribution Center Mandurah, 30 Hampton St Greenfields WA 6210

Derby Group Ireland
Prince’s Street Tralee, Co. Derby

Derby Foods Russia
Empire Business Centre Presnenskaya ave 6 Moscow, Russia 123317

Created anonymously 18th January 2016 for 1 year only

Advertisement

#337288 by ishan Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:45 pm
Anything to do With Derby and Mr Markovich is a scam. I have recieved similar emails where they bullshit about your primary task, then ask your to be a "payment processor" basically money mule.
One thing i noticed in common with other posts is that they are giving 11 percent commission daily.
Here is my email which i recieved

"Dale Smith" < [email protected] > wrote:
Good evening Mr. XXXX

Thank you for submitting the information required. At this stage your application is still under review.
In the meanwhile I would like to explain your attributions in detail.

First you will start with identifying new clients, and this is an entry level task. Practically you will cover an area of
maximum 2 kilometers from your location. You will find stores or supermarkets in your area selling flavored milk & yogurt,
frozen desserts, ice cream, muesli bars (and a few other items - your supervisor will give you the complete Local Research Form).
You will gather the required information from the field, complete the standard form, and then send it to your supervisor.
Note that you will not contact the new clients directly. You will only collect these general information.
The Customer Support manager will establish contact with the store management, based on your reports.

Secondary you will be collecting and then processing customer's payments, and this is also an entry level task:
* Your supervisor will send you the notifications by email (usually in the afternoon) regarding the next day's orders
* On the following day, you will receive and confirm the payment by bank transfer (or direct cash collect for local orders)
* After you have confirmed the payment received, we proceed to shipping from our central warehouse
* You retain your commission (11%) from each payment, and then send the amount due to our headquarters
* After each payment has been processed you will send us a confirmation report to validate the order.

It is not required to have a car, because the tasks will be performed locally within walking distance from your location.
Our colleague Erika Andersen from the order support department will be your direct supervisor and she will provide
you permanent assistance and support for the first month, until you will learn the procedures.
In case you will be accepted, Erika will call you and provide you general instructions and training for start.

Your salary will be counted from the first day of work (the first Report that we will receive from you).
The fixed salary is paid every two weeks - $1080 AUD per fortnight. You will work Monday to Friday 4 hours per day.
You can also work less than 10 days per fortnight, and in this case your salary will be $108 per each day.
Besides the fixed salary you will also retain the 11% commission - daily after each order has been completed.

Don't hesitate to ask me if you have any questions, I want to make sure that you have understood the basic job description.
It will take about 1-2 bussiness days for considering your applicaion and when it will be approved I will send you a confirmation email and the Employment Documents as well.

Its a scam !!
#337292 by HannahsDad Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:55 pm
Derby at http://www.derby-au.com

Regional Distribution Centers in Australia
66-72 Browning St, Portland VIC 3305 - Australia
44 Munster St, Port Macquarie NSW 2444 - Australia

Regional Distribution Centers in Canada
1425 Midland Ave, Kingston ON K7P 2Y2 - Canada
8600 Lund St, Port Hardy BC V0N 2P0 - Canada

Derby UK Headquarter
Prospect House, 32 Sovereign St Leeds LS1 4BJ United Kingdom

Derby Main Headquarter
BBC - Besiki Business Center Besik St 4, Tbilisi 0105 Georgia

Russia Regional Office
St. Petersburg Technopark Medikov st. 3, Saint Petersburg 197022 Russia

Created 6th April 2017 for 1 year only

#341912 by vinitp.e46 Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:04 am
I too have received the exact same email. I handed over my bank details. Do I need to do anything?
I also took the travel money card they asked. I haven't shared it yet, but I am worried about the bank details I have shared already. Please advise.
#341913 by AlanJones Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:07 am
Contact your bank's fraud department and advise them of the situation. They will advise you on what to do.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.