Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#283864 by Atori Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:43 pm
Alright, so I found this "job offer" on Facebook and emailed this guy about his personal assistant job and a few days later he responds with this. I've seen enough scams to spot this out. Also this was posted by Carlos Terrell Higgenbottom. A man with 1 picture, barely any friends, and no information on his page what so ever. He also says "us"? Anyways, headsup to everyone about this person. Because I'm sure he'll send you a bogus check that he expects you to try and cash and will want you to send him money for some reason.

On Feb 7, 2016 11:51 AM, "dean mark" <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,
I am replying you back this job offer, i really needed someone
urgently to start working ( WORK FROM HOME ) for me as my personal
assistant.My name is Dean mark .I would have loved to meet up with you
to talk about this job,but I am out of town .so there will be no
interview,till next month ,then we can meet and talk more about the
future of the job. All you need to do is follow instructions……I am an
Artist.I just started my own art gallery, I buy ideas and materials
from ancient cities and individuals and government and private
museums.

I am looking for someone who can handle my personal WORK FROM HOME
and business errands at his/her spare time. Someone who can offer the
services listed on the advert on Facebook such as receiving calls and
reporting back to me what information you got from clients, replying
emails and printing invitation for exhibitions, shopping for gifts and
materials, paying bills as well as receiving payments from clients
when am not around.You will work on the average of about 3-5hrs per
week and I will start by paying you $500 per weekly which will rise to
$700 depending on how effective you are, the job will start from the
moment you start running errands. This job is temporary and could
possibly be a permanent one for you based on how you deliver your
duties, we will talk more when am back and you can take part more in
my successfully growing business.I will always will text you on your
phone for instructions how to pay for the what to shop for me when I
need you to shop for me and will be precise on what and where, funds
will be giving upfront and the shopping must be reported in detailed
manner. No heavy packages is involved! You can do the shopping at any
nearest stores.You will receive an up front payment of $500 will be a
cashier check and other weekly payments will also come and delivered
at your address weekly we look forward to reading from you only
serious and interested should fill this soon. kindly Send us your
details in mailing the payment

Full Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Zip Code
Phone number:
Current Occupation:

I will be looking forward hearing from you and then proceed on the
next step forward.

Thank you!
Advertisement

#283873 by vonpaso xlura Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:50 pm
Thanks for posting! The scammer is an African who does not know which side of the Pond he is pretending to be on.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#304026 by Smpkmt13 Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:03 am
I had applied for a personal assistant position and was trying to figure more out about the guy "Steven Kilburg" nothing would come up so I googled his email address and first thing that pops up was this thread .. Emails are almost identical .
#304042 by Literature Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:29 pm
Smpkmt13 wrote:I had applied for a personal assistant position and was trying to figure more out about the guy "Steven Kilburg" nothing would come up so I googled his email address and first thing that pops up was this thread .. Emails are almost identical .

Exactly what I did!

Thank you for your application. As a consultant with a focus in international business, the majority of my clients are out of province and out of the country. I will need an efficient personal assistant that can help me with errands because I am constantly out of town. As a matter of fact, I am currently on a business trip to Belgium at this time. I have been very busy and I apologize for not replying you sooner.
Your job would include but not be limited to, running errands, handling bills, account receivable, payable, schedule my meetings, schedule travels, and, if and when you are up to it, come with me on business trips.
I will prepay you in advance to do handle these errands effectively of things I will need you to buy, bill payments, and have the items sent to my PO box. I will pick the items up from the post office when I return from Belgium on the 15th of September. How soon can you start as I will appreciate an immediate start.

I'll pay you $350 for your service for 10 hours every week including bonuses. I'm prepared to pay for mileage/travel expense. I will provide clear set of instructions for each task I need done and sufficient funds to cover all errands. I'd love to meet with you upon my return from Belgium to discuss the possibility of making this job long term. Well, let me know if you can do the Job.

Note: This job doesn't affect your present job if you're employed at the moment.

Please confirm the below information:

Full Name:
Mailing Address ( no PO Box please ):
*Phone No:
Current Job Position:

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Steven Kilburg
#304096 by Smpkmt13 Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:18 pm
Literature wrote:
Smpkmt13 wrote:I had applied for a personal assistant position and was trying to figure more out about the guy "Steven Kilburg" nothing would come up so I googled his email address and first thing that pops up was this thread .. Emails are almost identical .

Exactly what I did!

Thank you for your application. As a consultant with a focus in international business, the majority of my clients are out of province and out of the country. I will need an efficient personal assistant that can help me with errands because I am constantly out of town. As a matter of fact, I am currently on a business trip to Belgium at this time. I have been very busy and I apologize for not replying you sooner.
Your job would include but not be limited to, running errands, handling bills, account receivable, payable, schedule my meetings, schedule travels, and, if and when you are up to it, come with me on business trips.
I will prepay you in advance to do handle these errands effectively of things I will need you to buy, bill payments, and have the items sent to my PO box. I will pick the items up from the post office when I return from Belgium on the 15th of September. How soon can you start as I will appreciate an immediate start.

I'll pay you $350 for your service for 10 hours every week including bonuses. I'm prepared to pay for mileage/travel expense. I will provide clear set of instructions for each task I need done and sufficient funds to cover all errands. I'd love to meet with you upon my return from Belgium to discuss the possibility of making this job long term. Well, let me know if you can do the Job.

Note: This job doesn't affect your present job if you're employed at the moment.

Please confirm the below information:

Full Name:
Mailing Address ( no PO Box please ):
*Phone No:
Current Job Position:

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Steven Kilburg

Exactly the email he sent me this morning !