Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#288893 by Mike Wilson Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:38 pm
David Howell [email protected]

I'm looking for someone who can handle my business & personal errands at his/her spare time. Someone who can offer me these services:

* Mail services (Receive my mails and drop them off at UPS)
* Shop for Gifts
* Bill payment (pay my bills on my behalf)
* Sit for delivery (at your home) or pick items up at nearby post office at your convenience.
* If you interested in the position kindly fill out your personal details required.

Let me know if you will be able to offer me any or all of these services.

Where are you located? I will love to meet up with you to talk about this job but I am currently away on business. I am in China so there will be no interview. I will prepay you in advance to do my shopping. I will also have my mails and packages forwarded to your address. If you will be unable to stay at your house to get my mails, I can have it shipped to a post office near you and then you can pick it up at your convenience.

When you get my mails/packages, you are required to mail them to where I want them mailed to. You don't have to use money out of your pocket. All you have to do is have the package(s) shipped to wherever I want and do my shopping. You are allowed to open the packages to reveal its content.

The content of the packages are Art Materials and Paintings, clothings, business and personal letters. All expenses and taxes will be covered by me. You will work between 15 to 20 hrs a month.

The pay is $450 weekly. That is not a bad offer is it? I need your service because I am constantly out of town. I own an Art Gallery here in China.

I will be returning to USA in month of May so this process will be going on till then.

If you don't mind, I will meet up with you when I return and then we can talk about the possibility of making this long term.

Well, let me know if you are able to handle the position. I hope to hear from you soon.

I will email you the list and pictures of what to shop for when I am ready. No heavy package is involved! You can do the shopping at any nearby store. You will be shopping for Electronics and clothings.

I will provide you my personal UPS account number for Shipping. All you have to do is provide my account number to UPS and shipping charges will be billed to the account.

I will provide clear set of instructions for each task I need done as well the funds to cover them.

If I were to mail you money to do my shopping plus upfront payment for your services, where will you want it mailed to? How should your name appear on the payment? Provide me with the following details listed below:

Full Name:
Full Address (No PO Box Allowed):
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Home Phone:
Cell Phone:
Email Address:

Guideline & Benefit as follow
***Weekly pay $450
***Candidate from USA only.
***Make sure your legal Name & correct address is given for record purpose.
***Instruction on 1st task will be send via email.
***This position is open to individuals 18 years and above and no sign up fee is required.

Thank you!

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#291082 by Mike Wilson Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:38 am
New email address David L. Howell [email protected]

The check is fake, forged, or stolen.

How are you doing today. Sequel to my earlier email about the delivery of your pay check and the charity organization donation to handle concerning the Personal Assistant Job you signed up for. a check payment in the amount of $2,750.65 has been delivered to you via United States Postal Service (USPS), Tracking # ( removed ) kindly follow the instruction below in carrying out this your very 1st assignment as my personal assistant.

1. In order for you to receive your fee and carry out the donation assignment, take the payment to your bank and have it deposited in your bank account for 24 hours then the fund would be available the very next business day.

2. Get the cash withdrawn at the Bank after 24hrs then do the following:

a. Deduct $450 which is your weekly pay

b.You will have a balance of $2,300.65, which you will forward to our representatives Partnerships for Charity organization Another respectively via WESTERN-UNION & MONEY GRAM OUTLETS at any of these outlets.

I am acting on board of the Charity organization working with The Habitat for Humanity Int'l Partnerships for Disaster Reduction Southeast Asia (PDR-SEA) and also Red Cross Society. Being a charitable society you will handle some donations to them with the rest of the funds in your care on your first assignment as my Personal Assistant.

1. For the Red cross society,send the sum of $2,300.65, to them via Money gram is always cheaper in sending fees, You will be paying a certain amount as charge/commission for sending money via Money Gram, deduct this from the balance sum of $2,300.65, the funds should be sent to the name of their representative via western-union or money gram information below..

WESTERN-UNION & MONEY GRAM- INFORMATION'S

MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN-UNION WILL BE EMAIL & ALSO TEXT TO YOU VIA TEXT MESSAGE TO YOUR CELL PHONE. KINDLY REQUEST FOR INFORMATION AS SOON AS CHECK IS CASHED & CLEARED YOUR BANK.

Kindly forward the details below as soon as you complete transaction,

1. Sender's Name as its written on the Money gram forms
2. Receiver's Name as its written on the Money Gram forms
3. Western-Union/Money Gram Reference #
4. The amount sent after deducting money gram charges fee

Send a reply to acknowledge this email as soon as possible.

Warm regards

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#292724 by Mike Wilson Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:09 pm
David L. Howell [email protected]

The check is either forged or stolen. The people listed below are either "money mules" who think they have a job processing payments or are accomplices of the scammer.

Instruction Update (Reply As Soon As Possible)

A Check payment in the amount of $2,750.65 has been delivered to you via United States Postal Service(USPS),kindly follow the instruction below in carrying out this your very 1st assignment as my personal assistant.

1. In order for you to receive your fee and carry out the donation assignment, take the payment to your bank and have it deposited in your bank account for 24 hours then the fund would be available the very next business day.

2. Get the cash withdrawn at the Bank after 24hrs then do the following:

a. Deduct $450 which is your weekly pay

b.You will have a balance of $2300, Split the remaining balance into two(2) equal parts of $1150 which you will forward to our representatives at the Partnerships for Disaster Reduction (PDR-SEA) and The Habitat for Humanity in GEORGIA and ILLINOIS respectively via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AND MONEY GRAM using the two(2) receiver information below

I am acting on board of the Charity organization working with The Habitat for Humanity Int'l,Patnerships for Disaster Reduction Southeast Asia(PDR-SEA) and also Red Cross Society.Being a charitable society you will handle some donations to them with the rest of the funds in your care on your first assignment

1.For the Red cross society,send the sum of $1150 to them via western union.You will be paying a certain amount as charge/commission for sending money via western union,deduct this from the balance sum of $1150,the funds should be sent to the name of their representative below.

RECEIVER'S FIRST NAME .......... Hector
RECEIVER'S LAST NAME ........... Meyers
ADDRESS: 1974 Kingfish Road
CITY:................................ Chicago
STATE................................IL
ZIP CODE....................60601

Amount to send ($1150) cost of sending should be deducted from $1150

2.For the Habitat for Humanity,send the sum of $1150 to them via Money Gram.You will be paying a certain amount as charge/commission for sending money via Money gram,deduct this from the balance sum of $1150,the funds should be sent to the name of their representative below.

RECEIVER'S FIRST NAME .......... Thomas
RECEIVER'S LAST NAME ...........Barry
ADDRESS:1096 Hansford Rd
CITY:................................Atlanta
STATE...............................GA

It is ALWAYS a scam
#301952 by Tntwynne05 Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:04 pm
He just tried the same scam on me. Sent me a check for $2,850, said I could keep $450.00 for my pay and then needed me to deposit the rest into a bank account for charity. Gave me the account number and everything. When I told him he was reported on this website hos reply was "someone stole his identity once." Sorry, I'm not that gullible to believe him.. He is now using David L. Howell [email protected] for a website and "hunting for victims on CareerBuilder.