Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#293092 by townsbg Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:00 am
First off I am looking for a job so I have my resume on numerous job boards. It has an email on it that I have only used on job boards and I have had someone supposedly from a company start a correspondence with me pertaining an opportunity. This is the first email coming to the email address on my resume.

Sub: <NAME>, Your Candidacy for a Local Position Approved
Date: Apr 19 at 2:57 PM

Open Position: Administrative
<NAME>,

After examining many managerial resumes, I came to a conclusion that you should consider the position of an Administrative Assistant open at our client company.

I have studied your CV thoroughly, and now I'm pleased to inform you that your personal qualities and skills are exactly what the company is looking for at the moment. Let me briefly describe the company’s profile and the position you are invited to apply for.

Position Information

With a substantial expansion campaign taking course, the company have initiated a smart recruitment drive with the aim of hiring an adequate number of new managerial staff members.

The company is one of the new and fast-growing renewable energy companies with the competence to provide energy related services globally, to develop, create, construct and perform projects that contribute to our goal of a low carbon, sustainable future. The position currently open at the company offers outstanding career opportunities in fields such as сonsulting and management.

Your employment will commence with a entry level training covered in full by the company, which will gradually develop into an inspiring and challenging job that involves handling both in-office and off-site tasks.

Contact

In order to help me contact you, I would like to request to confirm your cell number for possible text notifications or calls. Please note that I will never make unarranged calls without prior notification.

Mobile no. I have on file: <deleted>

Once I receive your message, I will provide you with an application form, which you are required to fill out in order to schedule an initial phone interview and receive more information.

I'm looking forward to your positive answer and will be happy to collaborate with you and finally set dates for your initial phone interview.

Sincerely,
Jackie,
HR Department

PLEASE NOTE
You have been sent this email because we saw something in your resume that would indicate to us a potential fit for the current position.

UNSUBSCRIBE
If you feel we have made an error please simply scroll to the bottom of this email and click on the link to be permanently removed from our selection process.

Please click the link below to be removed from our selection process: Unsubscribe

My response:
Hello.

What are the duties of the administrative assistant, what is the pay, and where is the position located at?

Second email:
Date: Apr 22 at 9:12 AM
Sub: The official Response: A chance for you to be a part of the great team!

Hello,
My name is David Gregory and I represent Electric New System Company.

I am happy to announce that you have been selected to fill the position of Assistant Manager.

We were impressed by your background and would like to invite you to interview via phone to tell you a little more about the position and get to know you better.
To continue our process you are requested to fill out attached document (Application form).

Please find below the terms and conditions of your employment, should you accept this offer letter:

Cash Compensation. The Company will pay you a starting salary at the rate of $ 3300 per month as soon as you finish your probationary period which longs 3 business weeks. During this time you will be taught how to carry out all the duties. We provide personal manager’s support and online training by using our Control panel, thanks to which you will receive tasks and communicate with your personal supervisor.

Bonus (or Commission) potential. In addition to your base salary we will give you an opportunity to work with financial side of a job . We will give you 5 from each successful closed deal.

Hours and Compensation.

This is a Part-time position requiring approximately 20 hours per week.
Your weekly schedule will be based on the company’s business needs, which vary week to week and month to month depending on clients’ needs and our projects.

We would like you to start work as soon as possible If you are interested in applying for this position, I kindly ask you to fill in the employment Application form and e-mail me back.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me for assistance.

Please let me know which time suit you the best or give me a call at your convenience.

We are confident you will be able to make a significant contribution to the success of our company and look forward to working with you.

Best regards
David Gregory
Electric New System

My response:
Where are you located at? Do you have a website?

Their response and most recent email.
Date: Apr 26 at 1:14 PM
Hello <NAME>,

At the moment we have an available position of assistant manager.
This is part - time position and it's home based, so you are not supposed to come into the office.
Our Head office situated in TX. You can find our application agreement in attached files.
As soon as you fill it out, our manager will contact you for the interview.
Also, there is a link to our Web site http://e-newsystems.com/ - where you can find more about our company

Best regards,
David Gregory
Electric New System LLC

I know that they have seen my resume because they have the correct email and my phone but it looks suspicious so I haven't responded further. One of the emails has a so call application which I did download and look at (after having virus total scan it). It doesn't ask for any information that is too personal yet (such as bank account, credit card info, or SSN) but I'm not sure what to do with this. Any advice? I found this site after googling the domain in their email address.
Advertisement

#293096 by Tim Atem Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:36 am
It is a scam - they are recruiting you for a reshipping scam or check mule.

Can you post the full headers of the email coming from energysystem-hr.com so that we can report the domain? They are not in TX, their email address energysystem-hr.com is registered to someone in China, brand-new domain one-year only:

Domain name: energysystem-hr.com
Registry Domain ID: 77428276_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.eranet.com
Registrar URL: http://www.tnet.hk/
Update Date: 2016-04-12T16:00:00Z
Creation Date: 2016-04-12T19:04:08Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-04-12T16:00:00Z
Registrar: ERANET INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Registrar IANA ID: 1868
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +852.35685366
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Zhuhai Yingxun Keji Limited
Registrant Organization: Zhuhai Yingxun Keji Limited
Registrant Address: No.77 3rd floor Fenghuang South Road Xiangzhou district Zhuhai city
Registrant City: Zhuhai
Registrant Province/state: GD
Registrant Country: CN
Registrant Postal Code: 5190000
Registrant Phone: +86.7563810566
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +86.7562623872
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:[email protected]
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Zhuhai Yingxun Keji Limited
Admin Organization: Zhuhai Yingxun Keji Limited
Admin Address: No.77 3rd floor Fenghuang South Road Xiangzhou district Zhuhai city
Admin City: Zhuhai
Admin Province/state: GD
Admin Country: CN
Admin Postal Code: 519000
Admin Phone: +86.7563810566
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +86.7562623872
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Zhuhai Yingxun Keji Limited
Tech Organization: Zhuhai Yingxun Keji Limited
Tech Address:No.77 3rd floor Fenghuang South Road Xiangzhou district Zhuhai city
Tech City: Zhuhai
Tech State/Province: GD
Tech Country: CN
Tech Postal Code: 519000
Tech Phone: +86.7563810566
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +86.7562623872
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: [email protected]
Name Server: pns14.cloudns.net
Name Server: pns16.cloudns.net
DNSSEC: unsigned

The website e-newsystems.com is also registered to the same person in China. New, one-year only registration, too.

Domain name: e-newsystems.com
Update Date: 2016-03-15T16:00:00Z
Creation Date: 2016-03-15T16:12:05Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-03-15T16:00:00Z
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Address: No.77 3rd floor Fenghuang South Road Xiangzhou district Zhuhai city
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Zhuhai Yingxun Keji Limited
Admin Organization: Zhuhai Yingxun Keji Limited
Admin Address: No.77 3rd floor Fenghuang South Road Xiangzhou district Zhuhai city
Admin City: Zhuhai
Admin Province/state: GD
Admin Country: CN
Admin Postal Code: 519000
Admin Phone: +86.7563810566
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +86.7562623872
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Zhuhai Yingxun Keji Limited
Tech Organization: Zhuhai Yingxun Keji Limited
Tech Address:No.77 3rd floor Fenghuang South Road Xiangzhou district Zhuhai city
Tech City: Zhuhai
Tech State/Province: GD
Tech Country: CN
Tech Postal Code: 519000
Tech Phone: +86.7563810566
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +86.7562623872
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: [email protected]
Name Server: ns1.e-newsystems.com
Name Server: ns2.e-newsystems.com

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#293128 by townsbg Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:30 pm
I suspected as much due to the hours, pay, and saying that it's a work from home but not sounding like it should be. Also the domain change from the sender made me wonder. Here is the header minus identifying information. Do you know of any others that have received the same offer?

From David Gregory Tue Apr 26 17:43:19 2016
X-Apparently-To: ; Tue, 26 Apr 2016 18:14:15 +0000
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received-SPF: none (domain of hr-renewsystem.com does not designate permitted sender hosts)
aWxhYmxlIHBvc2l0aW9uIG9mIGFzc2lzdGFudCBtYW5hZ2VyLiBUaGlzIGlz
IHBhcnQgLSB0aW1lIHBvc2l0aW9uIGFuZCBpdCdzIGhvbWUgYmFzZWQsIHNv
IHlvdSBhcmUgbm90IHN1cHBvc2VkIHRvIGNvbWUgaW50byB0aGUgb2ZmaWNl
LiBPdXIgSGVhZCBvZmZpY2Ugc2l0dWF0ZWQgaW4gVFguIFlvdSBjYW4gZmlu
ZCBvdXIgYXBwbGljYXRpb24gYWdyZWVtZW50IGluIGF0dGFjaAEwAQEBAQ--
X-YMailISG: JVECfGAWLDtdxikiQF1hvGVUQ0gaawfz5ryEM6IC6T2sbBk6
_ZJhMulR1rgOqDmVKH3SM26y3LyCez7USmyyHPKHijxyaASOoCEFwFFO1lH1
u1u2hUdXVOFVriEwwCV5wfj_kL_RWEAZdemyCmOkQKHbO_qdYgp2BApp1WcP
TZ0F.EhhR3U1duhZGmx3f4ZJ7ODE2ZSHD0KYEx2w2ismpIEbMMkvM3g3MbgK
g2YAq9oAex36muw1eGGp6C0dphiTBHQ2HVOLJiSi7zUdRpK8DCHB75CwANIF
xm8hCWaye7CBx9BCeWkg0lUzlsNGbYdtcriMHVkrbfY3faQy7Phe5fAAq.3o
GoL2504ZcuSipQsrTFsKauVDOwqLGDNDkCcob_ZMwn5eEXQACsboXiVegtiz
IZ_.pn.zoL2167BTHTXKjssXS_TNZfHrZX78Kchqkkj0ECmgn2HyUTnMHCgL
Otxvf.R_v8UDseNp0m_eircrPzwHv71otF9uHp175JSyPpeEY.I.d0Nse7d9
N7fd4eBoKiPOPtORsQxEKQcv.eeK9XeMhvvjuyM29l8eOuGNhBQrrn4qdO73
hI_4mcW5uM7f0YhmerMd4ISK_LEjo6Xwl9vlGu9ZUPIMkMSDRbLi3FLFnlrT
51wTH6VGUP5Vo13IuUkdjLYgqj97iHoz7i8E_9RRWlWdUdn9IHFLoKJVr2s9
gECZ_2y0mt1YYP2qTPFfhHXddMnpsLLyNtEDoRpth76sxWJi962YpyiGQH61
dSdYC1eU7FHIgqahRArG03dOYVjaaT5PLVF_oS_yFV5H7d.5Y7WdTnJoGpmH
nxlUAn9R30uC_FpA1AsaoCh5_k6gNPXARr271z8cg4pyt0coGBZ9uhBkVjpY
5WrLxCajcmdzF8egXe1Yw.TZ25iFm3Mp963CTPuAfTfvg2xcnKU4.n4B_ikv
0ydK.IBYowyn1P_VZUAuWViTQ6bZzAD9US2m6t2h_iLLyGWUqoxjMzl1S2j6
q23QEqMbumACv5sLKPoCunExL7PI3Xodb.X87QPbuN71Ub4YuoP5pQ8sRX9h
CdkOE9RBCLgF6LpMwmfBVm6xcgW_KL7CllGs0h1CvZDTowFLO.ut6ajYpFpH
5R0DwME1oned.ihhF7OxYae7wqkbho3SeFKDELSt0CPLRh0uoJdahb0Sr18b
FC0paOX33KoETMxfmwC1Dg8eLvNUKz6Zsp87SAiHucbDJrcmnghUvx8oivyD
xb5pXsShe3C70JN7aaUrAOxagV3tYV.QyTEa7ER.p.l0sZgluK8em7WnkFZg
8u7e9MbuehrdZMvnR9DAMq1TmzlhikGDGXWkbok302lxInkNmTG_WOAX1yN9
EWhGf7eLhkhxGHcUR2hM_QB7H6hg0RlMaT2niYWvNml9uG3rBwbyuOBpbQHu
tc9FjZaS9bR4IiuQfOyJfCyxmkkvjt2NZMdwPVwv5o7Jo.PdwMDT5EWHofPN
up5P8dhHVOKf7TJgeXf.ePjGaGQXGHZOTOGOwbqujvPapUrRyJeLXzZS
X-Originating-IP: [94.100.177.98]
Authentication-Results: mta1361.mail.gq1.yahoo.com from=hr-renewsystem.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=mail.ru; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO smtp38.i.mail.ru) (94.100.177.98)
by mta1361.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTPS; Tue, 26 Apr 2016 18:14:07 +0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mail.ru; s=mail2;
h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:MIME-Version:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:To:Message-ID:From:Date; bh=4/B9DiY4xebRu7N51I0O0Cl+B8b8nUHbDwJoAMRKDDQ=;
b=Z8eyueBAV4k6WNV9Dua+B9caWhl53/EzwxV+KQK2Jabvyl+SdeIWliE8XfJLpNA1+Molm9p2vJohZ029BR5YYjdUbDupc1Z8ggQ3BJMLBp+bmXEpUc2kNbbLzicfzE7XMiFLTXGo6pFJ0yQpUUTYMc1eTlYxdtW/EW9yyOGJnD4=;
Received: from [66.148.113.113] (port=3853 helo=[10.41.2.10])
by smtp38.i.mail.ru with esmtpa (envelope-from <[email protected]>)
id 1av7Up-000607-LB
for ; Tue, 26 Apr 2016 21:14:04 +0300
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 13:43:19 -0400
Organization: Renew System
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
To:
Subject: Re: The official Response: A chance for you to be a part of the great team!
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
X-Mras: OK
Content-Length: 8173
#293210 by Tim Atem Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:52 am
Thank you for posting the header, both domains are in the process of being reported for fraud.

This is the first report I've found for this particular scammer, but these scams come in many forms under many fake company names. This thread explains how these scams work and how to avoid them:

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=44

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#293224 by townsbg Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:17 am
So based on the emails what is your best guess that they would have me do? Make me their errand boy and not pay me during their "probationary" period of 3 weeks? That was another red flag for me. I don't think legit company would (and maybe not even be able to) refuse tp pay me for time worked even if it is only training.
:bondage:

I've received all kinds emails for different scams the most frequent of which lately involves payment per kilobyte of something. I received an email once supposedly from a bank from which I don't have an account threatening to close my account if I didn't provide credit card information; the site looked legit. Another was from ebay essentially for the same thing however a red flag (other than the URL) was being able to login using a fake password. The most serious (and potentially costly) scam was when someone hacked my ebay account and tried to sell a motorcycle. :yikes: A user suspected that it was a scam and reported it to ebay. They closed the auction and revoked my selling rights until I could authenticate myself. This however is the first correspondence I've received that I was suspicious about yet wasn't sure if it was legit or a scam. I wish I knew which job board they got my info from and the account they used so that I could report them. Perhaps they'll tell me.
Last edited by townsbg on Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
#293226 by Bryon Williams Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:23 am
You will not get paid.

Scammers/thieves steal. They do not give away money.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#293310 by vonpaso xlura Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:19 am
You posted the headers of the email from hr-renewsystem.com. Please also post the headers of the email from energysystem-hr.com, and indicate clearly which headers go with which bodies.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#293317 by vonpaso xlura Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:04 am
More fakes or domains that need investigating:
smarteco-people.com (Server failed to return an IP address)
smartecoproject-us.com (Client hold)
lifesystem-energy.com (Identical template, mostly identical content)

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#293346 by Terminator5 Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:28 pm
http://e-newsystems.com/?page_id=110

Careers

Careers for a Brighter Future

Each of us comes from a different background with unique experiences, but we all share in the goal of wanting to make a difference in the world. Join us as Electric New System continues to make solar energy an integral part of the world’s energy mix.

Whatever your career path—whether it’s working in our research and development laboratory, manufacturing our panels, marketing and selling our products, designing and building our utility-scale power plants or operating and maintaining our facilities—Electric New System offers opportunities that will develop and challenge you every day.

Electric New System Jobs
◾EHS
◾Technology
◾Engineering & Construction
◾Operations & Maintenance
◾Manufacturing
◾Finance
◾Administrative
◾Office Supporter

Notice to Job Applicants: Legitimate Electric New System recruitment outreach and job application responses will only be conducted via telephone contact from a Electric New System recruiter, based on a resume or job application you have submitted or through referral from job placement services you may be working with. Electric New System never requires job applicants or recruitment candidates to obtain equipment or software as a condition of an employment offer.

Notice to Staffing Professionals: Electric New System will not accept non-solicited candidates or resumes and will not be held liable for represented candidates unless you have been specifically engaged and are under contract. Further, do not add candidates to our database unless specifically instructed to do so. Thank you.

Equal Opportunity Employer Statement: Electric New System LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.

What we do

Electric New System has the engineering and technical expertise needed to provide development, design, construction, financing and operational services to renewable energy projects worldwide.

We are driven by our desire to create a low carbon economy.

Onshore Wind

With a 9GW global portfolio and an Asset Management portfolio exceeding 1GW, we continue to play a vital role participating in the world’s fastest growing energy sector.

Offshore Wind

We have been involved in the Offshore wind sector since it began over 20 years ago. From initial development and consenting, we are able to provide outstanding engineering and project management capabilities for Offshore wind, wave and tidal projects. We provide integrated development, engineering, construction and asset operation and maintenance services for utility-scale renewable energy projects.

Solar Power

Primarily in the Americas and Mediterranean regions, we offer the installation of solar farms using Photovoltaic power (PV). We have the Electric New System ources and the project management capabilities needed to develop, construct and operate solar farms for large scale power generation connected to the grid.

Transmission

To bring power where it’s needed and integrate more renewables into the grid, We develop and construct transmission projects for our own and our clients’ energy projects. Current projects total over 1000 km of transmission lines across North America and Northern Europe.

Energy Storage

We are pioneers in the delivery of commercial energy storage schemes for frequency regulation. Years of experience gained from operating grid connected renewable energy projects and understanding the network requirements means we can efficiently integrate and operate energy storage schemes.

Demand Side Management

Electric New System has invested in a smart grid company Reactive Technologies who have launched a service which optimises energy use by flexibly controlling millions of devices. to optimise and shift energy consumption, minimising energy costs and increase revenues by using electrical energy more eficiently.

Address:
1300 Guadalupe St

Downtown Austin, Austin, TX 78701
—————————————
General enquiries: [email protected]
Support: [email protected]
—————————————
tel: +1 (231)222-4555

Address lookup

canonical name e-newsystems.com.
aliases
addresses 193.28.179.110

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom e-newsystems.com"...
Domain Name: E-NEWSYSTEMS.COM
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1868
Whois Server: whois.eranet.com
Referral URL: http://www.eranet.com
Name Server: NS1.E-NEWSYSTEMS.COM
Name Server: NS2.E-NEWSYSTEMS.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 15-mar-2016
Creation Date: 15-mar-2016
Expiration Date: 15-mar-2017

>>> Last update of whois database: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 17:22:09 GMT <<<

For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp

Queried whois.eranet.com with "e-newsystems.com"...
Domain name: e-newsystems.com
Update Date: 2016-03-15T16:00:00Z
Creation Date: 2016-03-15T16:12:05Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-03-15T16:00:00Z
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:[email protected]

Daniel 8 :25
#293347 by Terminator5 Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:37 pm
vonpaso xlura wrote:More fakes or domains that need investigating:
smarteco-people.com (Server failed to return an IP address)
smartecoproject-us.com (Client hold)
lifesystem-energy.com (Identical template, mostly identical content)

lifesystem-energy.com
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=120088

smartecoproject-us.com
viewtopic.php?f=34&p=287094

smarteco-people.com
viewtopic.php?f=34&p=287566

Daniel 8 :25