Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#294025 by HannahsDad Sat May 07, 2016 12:10 pm
Gifts For You at http://gifts-for-you.org

See viewtopic.php?f=34&t=111545 and viewtopic.php?f=34&t=116776

Our company was found in 2013 in New York City, New York, where is situated our main office till now. The company is engaged in providing services to Ebay customers from the outside of the United States, who can not order things on their home addresses and need the services of an intermediator. As the intermediator acts our warehouse, which address the customer makes the order on. After receiving an order we inform the customer about it, then we check the order carefully and only after that we send it to the customer.
In late 2014 we opened our first European office in London, Great Britain. Since that time we have provided intermediary services to the US Ebay customers as well.
In the nearest future we plan to open our offices in the biggest European cities and to develop close cooperation with Chinese manufacturers.

If you have trouble ordering online we can shop on your behalf. You will pay us from your company deposit and we will purchase what you need. We are able to purchase many hard to get products from various online and even actual stores.
Give us a description, quantity of item desired, product number, and total price including shipping to our warehouse. You can do this by placing your selected items into a shopping cart on your favorite website, go to checkout, enter our shipping address and this will give you the total cost. You will enter all the information in your account (click on Assisted Purchase).
We will check if the products are available and we will email you total price including our fees. If you have enough money in your deposit we will make the purchase immediately. Otherwise we will notify you as to how much you still owe. When, and if, any item in your order is not available, we will purchase what is available. 50% of your order must be available otherwise the order will be canceled. If less then 50% of your items are not available we will notify you via email.

registration number: UK-4500073
registration number: US-NY-4500073
GIFTS FOR YOU CORP.
Lincoln House 1-3 Brixton Rd London SW9 6DE United Kingdom
315 W 36th St 6th Floor New York NY 10018 USA
Created 22nd November 2015 for 1 year only

Advertisement

#302926 by BozzoBogdan Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:12 am
Hello..I will get to the subject...My girlfriend is working for this company for a month now. She didnt pay anything to them and she doesnt have an bank account but now she made an bank account for them to deliver the salary. When she made the account she didnt put any money in it for safety. My question is: Are we waiting in vain for the salary ? Is this a SCAM ? !!
#302928 by Tim Atem Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:20 am
There is no salary - any money she receives in her account will be money stolen from other people. She needs to contact her bank's fraud department and report that the account is compromised and have them close is immediately. If they have deposited any funds in the account, do not withdraw it - notify the bank asap.

She also needs to print out any and all emails with the fake employer and file a local police report, stressing that she is also a victim. She needs to do that as soon as possible before the authorities come looking for her. She needs to be proactive and protect herself. When the other victims realize they've been scammed, it is her information they have, not the scammer's.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#302929 by AlanJones Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:20 am
She won't be being paid, but that is the least of your girlfriend's problems I'm afraid.

The packages that she has been receiving and shipping on are paid for with compromised credit cards, so she is receiving stolen goods and sending them on. When the defrauded sellers realise that they have been scammed, it is your girlfirend's details that they will be given.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#302934 by Tim Atem Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:20 am
Take the package, emails and any documents to your local police - make sure to stress that she is a victim of a work-at-home scam! She will need to show them the emails as proof of the work-at-home scam - do this as soon as possible.

You can also report it to EC3 Europol (Europe) https://www.europol.europa.eu/content/r ... ime-online

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#302940 by BozzoBogdan Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:14 pm
We will go to the police and explain the situation with all the emails and documents. We didn't announce the "masterminds" that we found out what they are doing and explain also this to the police. Maybe with help they will find them if they use this alias. Is that ok ?
#302961 by vonpaso xlura Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:46 pm
Do not tell the scammers that you quit the job. Act to them as if you were dead. They will threaten you with the Italian FBI for stealing the package. Ignore them.

Post the first emails you got here. They are script; other potential victims could be searching for text in them. If they were sent from the fake domain, post them with complete headers. Redact your name and address.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#303313 by Bryon Williams Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:17 pm
Stop all contact with the scammer. Ignore them. Do what Tim advised.

Tim Atem wrote:Take the package, emails and any documents to your local police - make sure to stress that she is a victim of a work-at-home scam! She will need to show them the emails as proof of the work-at-home scam - do this as soon as possible.

You can also report it to EC3 Europol (Europe) https://www.europol.europa.eu/content/r ... ime-online

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#303396 by TheStupidOne Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:41 pm
Hello, I am the girlfriend BogdanBozzo was talking about.
So, right now the situation is the following. Today I was at the local police to make know this scam and protect myself for any further problems that might appear. First, they did not let me press charges, or do basically anything, they've told me that sending the packages is the crime, and I will be the one to be accused with crime. Even if I had explained the situation, I have tried to show them all the e-mails, invoices, contract, any document I had received from the scammers, they continued to say that I will be accused, and that I don't have to convince them that I am the victim here, I should do that when I will be in court, in front of a judge. So, basically they have told me that they won't do anything, that I will be accused for sure, and I should go to the Postal Police. Here is the problem, after the police officer told me I will be accused for sure...now I am not so willing to go to the postal police. Tomorrow I will go the Romanian Embassy, maybe they will be more willing to help me. In the mean time, I am freakin scared because they are threatening me and also scared to go to the police because I might be accused for something I didn't even think it was possible to do. If someone has any suggestions, please help me, I am freaking out here!
#303397 by AlanJones Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:55 pm
I am sorry for the situation that you are in, but I am afraid that we cannot help you with legal advice, you will need to find a solicitor who can represent you.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.