Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#38408 by woolycloud Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:53 am
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9MjtTQ0w9NA==

X-Message-Status: n

X-SID-PRA: Andrea Jones <[email protected]>

X-AUTH-Result: NONE

X-Message-Info: 9P4r4dq6PdsNLEJdq9c9n6eHHHApAEYtVSp7j5IrLWzLOJ6v6GaVo9F4jJZIOuX62gFGLu2XjQTUSCCsimoaHzJEwTKPXuLo

Received: from d1229.colo.hc.ru ([89.111.189.137]) by snt0-mc4-f14.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);

Fri, 1 Oct 2010 13:50:34 -0700

Received: from [41.16.182.84] (helo=User)

by d1229.colo.hc.ru with esmtpa (Exim 4.70 (FreeBSD))

(envelope-from <[email protected]>)

id 1P1mZP-0007rQ-P1; Sat, 02 Oct 2010 00:51:08 +0400

Reply-To: <[email protected]>

Subject: Job Offer

Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 22:50:23 +0200

MIME-Version: 1.0

Content-Type: text/plain;

charset="Windows-1251"

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

X-Priority: 3

X-MSMail-Priority: Normal

X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000

X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000

Bcc:

Return-Path: [email protected]

Message-ID: <[email protected]>

X-OriginalArrivalTime: 01 Oct 2010 20:50:34.0290 (UTC) FILETIME=[4B1FC920:01CB61AA]

Good day,

My name is Andrea , Your email address was sent to me by one of the online job banks. I'll like to share an offer I've got with you.

I link suppliers who have been personally tested to buyers and can stand for 100%. I source for buyers and suppliers at the same time so I can link them to make mine and the company's profits. On every actual purchase made through administration's linking, I have a 20% profit .I source buyers and supplier within and outside the US. I am constantly on the move organizing Seminars and Webinars to bring buyers and suppliers together. I need someone that can complete billings, invoicing and payments on my behalf and get them to the vendors, as well as always be on deck to receive payments from my buyers, so the linking is effective and immediate.

The only way I am entitled to the 20% payment is, if the actual deal is concluded through me. When suppliers and buyers go head to head, I am at a loss as they can transact directly with one another without my knowledge. My hard work at sourcing, emailing, conducting webinars and seminars are left to a big loss and I know how difficult it is to source reputable and good suppliers, hardest to source are ready, willing and eager buyers. This position offers you 8%, you're offered a very good pay as transactions are steady, continuous and constant. An average transaction is for $2,000.00 and over and you can handle as many as 3 transactions in a week as most payment are made in installment. The pay is good enough to encourage you to work hard and be efficient while it's more than enough for me to stay in business while encouraging me to source harder and link more. I travel a lot and when buyer wants to make purchase, when I'm on company errand, he\she has to hold-on till I return, to place an order, on the lo

The best form of payment used are Business checks, money orders and direct bank transfers they are readily available and confirmed on the spot, they are not the only means used but they are the best for our process. Most of the buyers we work with are those we've previously handled successful transactions with, new buyers are verified and confirmed before the linking process occurs. You have nothing to worry about. The modus operanda goes thus; you receive the payment from buyers directly from the individual buyer, in your mail, usually via ups and have them cashed. You send the payment to our suppliers/vendors whenever you are required to, or directly to the company and your pay is 8% of the amount sent to you. All charges during cashing, sending of payments and transaction completion will be deducted from the balance after you've gotten your pay and not deducted from your pay so your pay is fixed on the amount cashed per transaction. You can handle as many as 3 or more transactions per week, but you'll

On 3 transactions you're sure of nothing less than $600 weekly. The hours are flexible and you can decide when you want to work as what you'll be doing initially is cashing the payments and completing the transaction to the supplier. I don't need you online 24/7, just to be online on a daily basis and at least check your e-mail regularly. Working with me will also not disturb your other jobs, (If you have any) as I require that applicant only have easy access to the internet, be reachable easily and respond/carry out instructions sent as soon as possible.

10(Ten) Most Asked Questions.

Quest... Do I have to pay money to get this Job or spend my money in completing it in anyway(s)?

Ans... No! You don't pay a cent to work, you're chosen if i think you're the right match for the Job and you do not spend your money.

Quest... Is there a training period?

Ans... Yes & No. Yeah it's via email and No, it's not nearly a training but a description of duties.

Quest...Do you send a W2 form or a 1099 form for tax purposes?

Ans...If you're picked, your tax is handled by the company contractually on a quarterly basis.

Quest...It seems so easy, is this real?

Ans... many are called, few are chosen. Guess if you sort the applications you'd know it's not easy a position? If you're called YOU must be right for it.

Quest...Do I contact the buyers, vendors/suppliers or both?

Ans...NO, you do not. Contacting buyers and vendors require you to have been with me for at least 6 months.

Quest...Is there a maximum number of transactions I can handle 3(three) a week?

Ans.....This depends on your output, the harder you work. The more the transactions you source for yourself. As more buyers are directed to you.

Quest... Are Business checks and Money orders the only payment method and are personal checks used as a payment?

Ans....Other methods have been tried and this is the best method for the linking process I run.

Quest...Is there a pay review or the pay is fixed at 8% permanently?

Ans...Over time and transactions, highly efficient assistants get to partner with me, not in rights but in pay, as we adjust and conform to a 10% each, pay structure.

Quest....Do you share or sell my personal/contact Information?

Ans...Your privacy is very much mine. I'll treat your privacy the way I would treat mine.

Quest...Do I handle actual goods paid for, mailings or receive anything in the mail aside the payments sent to me for completion?

Ans....No you do not. You just cash the payments and direct to the right department (Vendor/Supplier).

Please show your continued interest in this position by sending the following info ;

First Name:

Last Name:

Mailing Address {No P o box}:

City:

State:

Zip Code:

Mobile Phone #:

Contact Phone #:

Alternative Contact E-mail Address:

Regards,

Andrea Jones.

Advertisement