Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#300618 by Michelle Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:07 am
http://careerinsgulf.com/ is rated as Highly Suspicious

Created on 2015-12-06 - Expires on 2016-12-06 - Updated on 2015-12-06

Jessica Parker <[email protected]>
Hello Michelle

This is Jessica here from Careerinsgulf we have received your CV regarding your Job hunt

Kindly fill in the details as required to be shared with the job hunt team manager to understand your professional background.

• Desired Specific Job Titles :

• Target Job Industry :

• Current Salary :

• Expected Salary :

• Skype name :

• Skype Online time :

• Location Preferred :
Let me know tomorrow at what time we Skype call conference.

new logo
Jessica Parker (Personal Job hunt Manager)
International Recruitment Consultant
HR Coordinator
Career in Gulf
Direct Line : +447024099755 (Google Search the telephone number for other results)
Email: [email protected] / [email protected]

Advertisement

#329164 by DerrickMan1981 Sat May 27, 2017 5:14 am
Hi Michelle,

I've received the usual call for a fake job anyway it was scam recruiting from the same sender with the same format you post.

[27/05/2017, 09:47:51] Jessica Parker: Good Morning
[27/05/2017, 09:48:08] Jessica Parker: I have sent you job opening on your email id
[27/05/2017, 09:48:25] Jessica Parker: kindly go through it and let me know are they interesting for you or not
[27/05/2017, 09:48:40] Jessica Parker: Job Position : XXXXX
[27/05/2017, 09:48:50] Jessica Parker: Job Location: Dubai, UAE

Salary: - XXXXXXX USD Per Month Tax Free + Accommodation

then almost immediately after a very short conversation I've asked if this recruiting service had any cost. Immediately she sent me a post to make a payment via Pay Pal. She was in hurry to push me to make the payment immediately otherwise the job opportunities'd have slipped away.

I took time.

For anybody whose interest...asking money - via not tracked service - bank account or face to face cheque - is bribing.

Pay attention!

The real recruitment usually goes as per following.

- Get contacted from a recruiting company to inform you about the offer and any detail may be interested for the matter

- The recruiting company duty is to put you in contact with the employer

- Surely they want to make sure you get the job because - most common agreement is to get a little cut, "contracted" from your salary for the job. Therefore they may ask you to change some little detail on the CV to tailor it for the employer TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE. But the interview - via Skype or phone call (most likely) will give you the real picture of the company and the employer

- first you run an interview with the technical branch of the company for the technical interview

- if the aforesaid is ok you will be contacted by the HR (if is a big company) to finalise the details about the contract.

It may change some little thing on the process but this is it.

ASKING MONEY TO WHO IS LOOKING FOR A JOB IS A CHEAP SHOT LEVERAGED ON THE OTHER'S FRUSTRATION.