Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#303338 by SCAMFIGHTER717 Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:17 pm
Hello everyone I have recently been contacted with a very similar scam from a company called ITP CONSULTING GROUP. They also contacted me about a position with their company as a sourcing manager. They are very good with making this seems like it legit by getting you to fill out apps and take test. They then have you do what they call assignments by reading literature about supply chain management then have you even take tests. Once they think that you think they are legit they will then run the first scam buy having you purchase Apple gift cards but here comes the tricky part. They actually send you information on how to transfer balance from "their account" to your account. They tell you, you dont have to use any of your money and they will pay off any debt you may have on your credit card. They only want to use a credit card no debit card. So then they send a pdf on how to do a balance transfer from their account to yours. Then ask you to buy about $10k worth of Apple gift cards then send them the PIN. Once I told them I could not complete this they totally stopped all communication and fell off the radar. The person I was in contact with name was DAVID SCOTT I even spoke with him on the phone and he reassured me everything was fine. His english was really good and he had a slight European Accent. They make this scam look like a real job if you have any information on this please post. This is a really well manicured scam and Im sure they have already gotten a lot of people with it just because it is very polished , if ITP CONSULTING GROUP has scammed you please let me know.
Advertisement

#303339 by SCAMFIGHTER717 Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:28 pm
Hopefully this helps some other people out who have doubts about this company, if you received an email from them becareful and do not buy anything for them. Names to look out for DAVID SCOTT, PETER ZEIER, SARAH MATTHEWS.
They even the email address with the domain of @itpconsultinggroup.com this is a very well executed scam that Im sure has netted many victims and left them high and dry. While I was looking for information about them nothing was coming up yet because the site was so new. I believe they took the name of a legit company here in the USA and then made a new website. They will get you to buy $10,000 USD of apple gift cards please read below.

I was recently contacted with a "job" offer from a company called ITP CONSULTING GROUP. They contacted me about a position with their company as a sourcing manager. They are very good with making this seem like it legit by getting you to fill out apps and take a test. They then have you do what they call assignments by reading literature about supply chain management then have you even take tests.

Once they think that you think they are legit they will then run the first scam buy having you purchase Apple gift cards but here comes the tricky part. They actually send you information on how to transfer balance from "their account" to your account. They tell you, you dont have to use any of your money and they will pay off any debt you may have on your credit card. They only want to use a credit card no debit card. So then they send a pdf on how to do a balance transfer from their account to yours. Then ask you to buy about $10k worth of Apple gift cards then send them the PIN. Once I told them I could not complete this they totally stopped all communication and fell off the radar. The person I was in contact with name was DAVID SCOTT I even spoke with him on the phone and he reassured me everything was fine. His english was really good and he had a slight European Accent. They make this scam look like a real job if you have any information on this please post. This is a really well manicured scam and Im sure they have already gotten a lot of people with it just because it is very polished , if ITP CONSULTING GROUP has scammed you please let me know.
#303340 by Tim Atem Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:42 pm
Thank you for posting. Can you post all of the contact information you have for them (websites, emails, phone numbers). Also please post some of the emails with your personal information removed, especially the emails that describe the payments to the cards and account transfers, etc. This will help warn others.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#303342 by SCAMFIGHTER717 Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:58 pm
Here is the contact information for the ITP CONSULTING GROUP SCAM.

ITPCONSULTINGGROUP.COM

Ms. Sarah Matthews , HR Manager (Initial Point of contact)
ITP Consulting Group, US Branch
+1 (646) 893-8853
[email protected]

Mr. David Scott , HR Manager ( Main Point of contact)
ITP Consulting Group, US Branch
Phone: +1 (646) 893-8853 also using (646) 450-4395
[email protected]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good morning Mr.XXXXXX

How are you doing?
I acknowledge the receipt of report for the part time project, but there are
some changes in our Assessment Program:
1) the equipment will be purchased for the new office in your state
later. Therefore, you will not need to ship the equipment to the
office.
2) you will not need to buy it physically.
Because the office will be opened in 3 weeks, your task is just
purchase online gift cards at Apple Store for the future purchases.
In this case, you will not need to store the laptops.
3) you commission will be 10 percent of the PO instead of 5 percent.

There are 2 steps:
First Step: you will receive money FROM (ITP Consulting Group)
Company account TO your credit card account;
Second Step: you will need to buy online gift cards at Apple Store to purchase the
equipment for your office according to the list of specification.

Please note that you WILL NOT have to involve any money of your own or share your personal information
(account numbers, card number, cvv code, etc.) for this project.
Waiting for you to let me know you understand the procedure - I could apply for the rest of project details then.
I will forward banking information and the equipment specification once
I get your confirmation that everything is clear with first part of
instructions.
In case you need any more information from my end, I'm ready to provide you so.
#303343 by SCAMFIGHTER717 Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:05 pm
BELOW IS ONE OF THE EMAILS THEY SENT ON HOW THEY WANT YOU TO PROCEED WITH BUYING THE APPLE GIFT CARDS. THEY ALSO SENT ATTACHMENT WITH INSTRUCTIONS

Thank you for the prompt response!
The only thing I need to confirm to proceed with the project is that you have a credit card (no debit/charged/prepaid) with the limit at least $1,000.
This is the only information I need to authorize you to use our corporate account, which will be sent to you once I get your confirmation.
I would send it to you either later today or tomorrow morning.
Limit of $1,000 is due to the value of your PO 1. As far as you remember, it's $10,500.
So, the more limit, the less transfers you need to make.
Due to specification of corporate bank accounts, only credit card holders may
use the account and funds on it.

You WILL NOT have to involve any money of your own or share your personal information
(account numbers, card number, cvv code, etc.) for this project.

To get authorization we'll simply need to submit a request to our bankers, so none of your information
is required for this process. We will share with you corporate banking details, since all our
accounts have a high level of security. As soon as we get your confirmation,
we'll request an authorization for you to use one of our
accounts and you'll be provided with:
- step by step instructions on how to use corporate bank account,
- transferring manuals showing how to use on-line banking system,
- account and routing number of corporate bank account.

For today there's no studies, we'll proceed with the Project and focus on it.

Instead of buying the equipment and to avoid shipping and storage costs, you'll need to buy the cards.
There is no need to resend them to anyone. I'll need only PIN numbers to collect information for future purchasing.
I have attached FAQ document, so please read it carefully and let me know if you are ready to move forward.
Thank you.
#303344 by Bryon Williams Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:25 pm
Domain Name: ITPCONSULTINGGROUP.COM
Registrar: HOSTING UKRAINE LLC
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 2374
Whois Server: whois.ukraine.com.ua
Referral URL: http://www.ukraine.com.ua
Name Server: NS18.INHOSTEDNS.COM
Name Server: NS28.INHOSTEDNS.NET
Name Server: NS38.INHOSTEDNS.ORG
Updated Date: 06-jul-2016
[b] Creation Date: 06-jul-2016
Expiration Date: 06-jul-2017
Registrant Name: Privacy Protection
[/b]

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#303345 by Bryon Williams Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:30 pm
Basically, I will steal your money once I have the pin numbers.
you'll need to buy the cards.
There is no need to resend them to anyone. I'll need only PIN numbers

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#303346 by SCAMFIGHTER717 Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:39 pm
What makes it even worse is they have you study as if you are really getting a job position, they send you 10 page articles then want you to write a report bout what you read and then take test. Once they see they have you on the hook they then proceed with your "first assignment" where they transfer this money into your account from who knows where then has you order $10,500 USD worth of Apple gift cards then the want you to send them the pin numbers. Funny thing is first they wanted me to find stores and online stores in my area that sold MACBOOKS, they requested me to find 5 very specific mac books then to send them the prices and even write a report about what you found and any discounts you can get etc. Then they tell you you dont need to buy them just to buy the apple gift cards. This scam is really good and I had a feeling something wasnt right so I didnt go through with it. I think they are getting peoples contact info from the JOB BOARDS. I talked to the guy known as "David Scott" on the phone and he knew exactly what to say to re assure me there were no problems and everything was legit. He spoke very clear english with a slight european accent .
#303347 by Bryon Williams Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:48 pm
Yes, they make the victim feel comfortable.

Any money received in your bank account would have been fake, flashed or from a victim of another scam.

You are correct the scammer was European.

(646) 893-8853
6468938853 is a VoIP number provided by Google Voice

(646) 450-4395
6464504395 is a VoIP number provided by Google Voice

#303348 by SCAMFIGHTER717 Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:03 pm
Yes, they claimed the money came from their " cooperate bank account" and they would transfer the funds directly to your credit card. So im assuming they would transfer money from someone elses account to your acct then have you buy the apple gift cards. If i could post all the assignments and test they have you do youd be like wow. Here is one they sent over (see below), this is how good they are with it.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dear Mr.XXXXXXX,

How are you today?
My name is David Scott and I was appointed your Personal Training
Manager during the Assessment Program. We are very interested in your
candidacy and would like to start the Pre-Employment Assessment
Program with you.
As far as I know, you have already received the Description of our
Assessment Program and understand the process of recruitment. Today
is the first day of Assessment Program and I will be helping you with
cases and training materials during the Program.
The Assessment Program ends on August 31 and it will be your salary pay
day. Once you complete assessment, I will send a confirmation letter
to HR Department and they will be sending you additional documents
via regular mail, including Tax Form, invitation, and certificate.
Below are the main terms of the assessment program:
- there will be 5 cases to complete, 2 tests, 1 final test;
- each case may require different time but average amount of working
hours will not exceed 10 - 11 hours a week;
- after 4 weeks of Assessment Program you will be provided with final
test to complete;
- each case has it's own description, task/assignment and deadline.
Do not miss deadlines, otherwise you will get penalized.
- getting more than 1 penalty will eliminate you from Assessment
Program and you will not be paid for it. Therefore, if you need an
extension, let me know at least 2 hours in advance.
I'm sending you the first business case about Supply Chain Management,
the experience of Deloitte company. Please, read the case carefully
and here is the task for you: you have to make a list of the
definitions which are new for you,and write a report about the Deloitte Company only one page is needed. Deadline is July, 26 at 3pm EST. If
you complete the task earlier, let me know and send me the document in
.PDF or Word format. If you have any questions or need assistance,
please let me know. Thank you and please, confirm the receipt of
Case #1!
#303350 by SCAMFIGHTER717 Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:01 am
Here is the other email they sent me once I finished my first "test" please see below, this is when the so called purchasing began ._______________________________________________________________________________________________

Good evening XXXXXX

Wow, it was quick enough.
I'm in receipt of Case 3, thank you!
As your test score is excellent (100 per cent!), you have an excellent resume and our psychologists
gave you a positive write-up so it will be a great opportunity to work together on the project.

Project Description:
We’re in the process of opening new offices in your state
and they will need the laptops by the time of official opening.
The plan is for Special Projects Department to take on some
managers to make a market research and buy the stuff
they need until they sign a permanent agreement with the suppliers.
Due to the office opens in 2 weeks, they really need to get hold of a minimal amount of equipment to get the office up and running.

Project Purposes:
1. Practical Task for the candidate.
You will be able to practice in market research, purchasing, dealing with the most
common and important parties of the projects (vendor, bank, etc.)
2. Opportunity to evaluate the candidate in a real business situation.
3. Supply internal customer (new office) with required equipment in time and budget.

Project Benefits for the Candidate:
1. Practice and chance to meet with company's policies and procedures, corporate culture to understand if
we match your criteria. This is a good opportunity to see how our departments work.
It could give you a slight advantage over the other candidates.
2. It's a good chance to get some extra points for the training, since the competition in your state is expected to be tough.
3. Earn additional compensation in amount of 5 of the project value.
At least $500 a week.

Project Benefits for the Company:
1. We hire only the best candidates who proved their experience, skills, and knowledge.
2. We provide our colleagues with required equipment.

Finance Dept will send you the manual with all the details you need plus their contact info in case you need any assistance and you’ll receive
your commission weekly in the same way.

If you’d like to apply, just let me know and I’ll pass the info on to the Training department along with
the instructions and the manuals. The project starts on Tuesday, so please let me know asap.

P.S. If you do take this job it will improve your personal file considerably and guarantee you additional cash
(instead of standard $2,500). And it could also land you a better paid position with the company.

Should you need any further information/assistance, please do not
hesitate to contact me.
#303390 by robert S Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:58 am
I was contacted by David Scott On August 8 about a consulting job. They were going to open an office in Houston. ITP is register in Swizerland so I thought it was legit. I was given 2 case studies and a examin which all seem legit evaluation. Then on Aug 16 they ask to source about 10K worth of Apple computers as a practical part of the evaluation, however Aug 17 they ask me to purchase the computers using my credit card in which they will pay me first. That is when red flags went off and I search "scams" and found this web site. Please when anyone ask for credit / debit card or money it is a SCAM!!!!!! Don't fall for it!!
#303466 by SCAMFIGHTER717 Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:41 pm
Hey Robert S,

Im glad you found this post because when I first started with them there was no information on the company that showed them as being a scam. I started doing more and more digging and saw that there is a real company called ITP CONSULTING GROUP that they are piggy backing off of. There are legit facebook pages that have not been updated since 2014 , and there is other information on the company saying but to me it looks like they went out of business then the scammers piggy backed off the name and created a new website because the website has only been up for about 30 days. They also told me they would be opening an office in my area, I was also given two case studies then they hit me with go on line and find laptops to purchase then it changed to just buy Apple gift cards. They even had me do a spread sheet, when they started talking about transferring money into my acct red flags started going off but I still didnt find any negitive info on them. I asked David Scott to call me which he did and he was very convincing and new everything to say, he was very good , he had a slight accent, I told David I didnt have a credit card and thats when all communication from them stopped. I havent heard back from him since, hopefully someone reads this and it saves them the time from all the nonsense of doing those case studies and hopefully they dont get money taken from them . Do you have any other info on them?
#303535 by HannahsDad Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:48 pm
ITP Consulting Group at http://itpconsultinggroup.com

Stolen identity - there is a legitimate Swiss-registered Geneva company of this name

ITP Consulting Group is a limited liability company founded in Geneva (Switzerland) providing our clients with business consulting services since 1995.

Chemin Frank-Thomas 36, Geneva, Switzerland
+41 021 826 10 23
[email protected]

UK Office: 24 Southwark Street, London, SE1 1TY, UK
Phone: 020 3290 6061
[email protected]</a></p>

Israel Office: Rothschild boulevard 22, Tel Aviv, 6688218, Israel
Phone: +972 9 9715775
[email protected]

Germany Office: FriedrichstraBe 88,10117 Berlin, Germany
Phone: +49 30 40817-3000
[email protected]

Hong Kong Office: #2055, 235 Hennessy Rd, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Phone: +852 3929 8008
[email protected]

US Office (opens in July, 2016): 134 W 37th Street, New York, NY 10018
Phone: +1 (646) 450-4395)
[email protected]

Created anonymously 6th July 2016 for 1 year only

#303558 by SCAMFIGHTER717 Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:49 pm
@HannahsDad the scammer created this website it has only be up for about 34 days. I had checked it out and ran a scan on the website and found out it was newly created. None of those email addresses work either I tried all of them and I doubt the phone numbers work. Only emails that worked were coming direct from the scammer [email protected] . The website is very basic and there is not much information on what they day. I thin the scammer created this website to go along with the scam and the phone numbers they use are google numbers. im curious to find out if they were able to get anyone with this scam.

HannahsDad wrote:ITP Consulting Group at http://itpconsultinggroup.com

Stolen identity - there is a legitimate Swiss-registered Geneva company of this name

ITP Consulting Group is a limited liability company founded in Geneva (Switzerland) providing our clients with business consulting services since 1995.

Chemin Frank-Thomas 36, Geneva, Switzerland
+41 021 826 10 23
[email protected]

UK Office: 24 Southwark Street, London, SE1 1TY, UK
Phone: 020 3290 6061
[email protected]</a></p>

Israel Office: Rothschild boulevard 22, Tel Aviv, 6688218, Israel
Phone: +972 9 9715775
[email protected]

Germany Office: FriedrichstraBe 88,10117 Berlin, Germany
Phone: +49 30 40817-3000
[email protected]