Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#304678 by HannahsDad Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:36 am
Ferra Trans at http://ferratrans.com

Reshipping mule recruiter

Ferra Trans was incorporated in 1946! The association was formed by a small group of traffic managers who saw that they achieve leverage with the railroads by pooling their freight through a cooperative. The same principle applies today! It is easy and absolutely free to join! From these humble beginnings, hundreds of shippers across the United States and Canada have grown Ferra Trans into a full-service logistics group. As one of the oldest shipper’s associations in North America, Ferra Trans has been saving its members money on transportation for almost 70 years! A no cost, no-risk membership is easy to obtain. The simple on-line membership application is all you need for a lifetime no risk membership. Members can use the association’s services as much or as little as they wish. Non-member companies are also welcome to take advantage of Ferra Trans’s services but do not share in the profits. You will find our friendly and experienced staff eager to assist you with all your transportation needs.

Careers
Position: Transportation Assistant
Restrictions: For United States residents only
Employment Type: Home based. Part or full time. Minimal contract 3 months

Overview:
The Transportation Assistant is responsible for growing company's profitability by managing transportation services within your region. This home based role is responsible for fulfilling tasks in time, manage bookkeeping and implements our quality polices within the region while coordinating and organizing own schedule. This role involves interaction with other functions, primarily transportations, receiving and proceeding purchases and items.

Job Requirements
- Manage escalation of non-standard business transactions and report deal status.
- Should provides honest, helpful feedback to team members regarding their performance.
- MS experience.

What's in it for you:
- An aggressive base salary
- Aggressive bonus structure
- High profile/visible position for a large growing market!
- Great, fun working environment ... other cool perks too!

For your hard work, you will be rewarded with an offer that will include an aggressive base salary, 1099 taxation form, great benefits, a good vacation policy, a great and fun working environment.

275 Seventh Ave 5th Floor New York, NY 10001
Tel.: 1.888.2852.082

Created 18th August 2016 for 1 year only

Advertisement

#309762 by Mekia99 Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:39 pm
I did work for this company and was never paid. I contacted them several times regarding payment and they did not contact me back. I thought this was a legit job because I signed a contract. Its sad how they spend their life trying to get over on people. Please be aware its all a scam to get you to do their dirty work!!!