Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#305116 by ksrussell1069 Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:35 am
I recently received an email after applying to multiple places.
Mark T has added you on Shutterfly. Then an email from Mark T stating that I got the job of Adminstrative Assistant. Take a look at the following and look at the web site it lists:

Golden Hub Inc.

Dear Applicant,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been selected for the position of Administration at Golden Hub Inc.! We had many qualified candidates, but you seemed to be best fit for our growing business.

Your appointment will be effective after your confirmation. We have some rules and regulations. Read all documents before your confirmation message.

Rules for Probationary Period

Job Facilities

You should report within 72 hours.

We are looking forward to your joining our team and invite you to let us know if you need additional information or have any questions.

Sincerely,

Human Resources Team

Golden Hub Inc.

Site Name: "Shutterfly "Follow Us On Next Message""
Site URL: https://fsd gd hfgtjhg.shutterfly.com/ Disabled link - possible phishing site Mike W

About Shutterfly Share
Shutterfly Share is an online sharing service that lets you connect, communicate, and share photos and memories with your friends, family, and community groups through your own, personalized Web site. Learn more about Shutterfly Share and sign up for your own free sharing Web site.

This message was sent to you because you were messaged from “"Shutterfly "Follow Us On Next Message""”. If you feel you have received this email in error, please notify us: Report Abuse.

I chose not to click the link since I have never been aware of signing up on Shutterfly and none of my emails registered as being active when I tried to reset a password.
Be careful people. :(
Advertisement

#305256 by AlanJones Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:12 am
shutterfly.com is a legitimate website and nothing to do with the scam. The scammer is just using it to message victims.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#322130 by wlr924 Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:58 pm
I know this doesn't really come from Shutterfly, but wanted to report that the scam is still happening. The subject of the message now says - Rhonda J added you as a member of the site ""Follow Us Next Massage"" - I also got a second email with the following:

===============================
Site Name: "Follow Us Next Massage"
Site URL: https://sdfsadfgdsfhgdsfgdasf.shutterfly.com/

New! Download the free Share Sites iPhone App

I've added you as a member to the site so you will be able to:
Add comments to pictures, videos, and photo books posted on the site
Post content such as pictures, videos, journal entries, news, etc. to the site
Receive email notification when changes are made to the site

Sincerely,
Rhonda

About Shutterfly Share
Shutterfly Share is an online sharing service that lets you connect, communicate, and share photos and memories with your friends, family, and community groups through your own, personalized Web site. Learn more about Shutterfly Share and sign up for your own free sharing Web site.

This message was sent to [email protected] because Rhonda created the Shutterfly Share site "Follow Us Next Massage" and added you to the list of site members. However, because Shutterfly values your privacy, if you do not want to be a member of "Follow Us Next Massage" you can quickly and easily unsubscribe. If you do not know Rhonda and feel you have been invited to this site in error, please notify us: Report Abuse.
==================

Went directly to the Shutterfly site and there doesn't seem to be anywhere to report abuse - didn't want to follow the links. The earlier report on this site - and other sites also - mentioned the person had applied for a job at Shutterfly - I did not, nor have a applied for any job in the last two years.
#322131 by Terminator5 Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:42 pm
Looks like a phishing site and money mule scam .

Daniel 8 :25