Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#306227 by SCAMFIGHTER717 Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:38 pm
Ever since the itpconsulting group scam I have noticed a lot more employment scams coming to my email now, Something about this does not seem right at all, maybe Im being overly cautious but I rather be safe than sorry. So I received an email from " Jeremy Hill " using the email address [email protected]

Please let me know if you also think this is a scam, I replied to their email to see what they will send me next.

When I went to the website all it said was website just created and content coming soon.
here is the email below I received, like I said it was from a "Jeremy Hill" but if you look at the bottom it says best regards from "Colin Brown"

Good Morning, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A new home-based job opening is now available for you! Please read the job summary below and reply if interested.

Position Title: Customer Service Evaluator
Compensation: $41,500 per year and individual performance bonuses every month
Major Responsibilities: Managing and inspecting shipments from online stores, composing evaluation reports on delivery services quality
Qualifications: 21+ years, strong communication skills, organizational skills, and excellent work ethic

This position is strictly home-based with a part-time schedule demanding 20 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Candidates currently residing and authorized to work in the United States are invited to apply only. In addition to the base salary contractors will also receive a decent benefits package including paid vacation of 21 days, sick days and holidays (PTO), etc.

You can apply for the Customer Service Evaluator position by replying to this email: we will forward you the full job description and further information on how to proceed with this job opportunity. Candidates who can start next week will have the priority

Best regards,
Colin Brown
Human Resources
Advertisement

#306230 by AlanJones Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:12 pm
SCAMFIGHTER717 wrote:Major Responsibilities: Managing and inspecting shipments from online stores, composing evaluation reports on delivery services quality

It's a re-shipping scam - no legitimate company would pay someone to receive packages in their own home and re-ship them.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#306245 by SCAMFIGHTER717 Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:14 pm
Yes I figured it was some kind of shipping scam where they use stolen ups accounts and fwd packages to your house ,then have you pay the shipping from a fake check they send you and you send the back the extra plus forward the package to them that they prob used a stolen credit card to buy the merchandise. I just wanted to post the names up here so it would come up if someone else searched for it.
#306427 by Momknowsbest101 Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:23 pm
Hi
I received a very similar email, and I was victim to a similar scam before which is why I searched here first. The last time I was told I would be receiving a check to set up my home office including a Macbook, all in one fax printer copier and shipping supplies. I did an online interview on Google hangouts, (I guess to see if I was sucker material) which I passed and they were sending me a check and I should deposit it the same day and they would tell me where I go to shop for my equipment so it's preloaded with the needed software. It all sounded to good to be true right from the beginning so I started researching every name I'd receive on popular job sites such as Linkedin, and Indeed, but nothing ever turned up. So when the check arrived for $3,700 and I was asked to do a mobile deposit from my phone, thats when I said sorry but my husband wants to talk to you before I proceed, thats when things changed. It was for sure 100% a scam.

See my email below which is similar to yours, I too believe this is a scam.

Morning my name
A new job opening has become available for you! Please read the position summary below and reply if interested.

Position: Client Service Manager
Responsibilities: Serving as the primary contact for our clients, managing their orders and reporting sales statistics
Salary: $55,000 per year plus incentive performance bonuses every month
Basic Requirements: 21+ years of age, no criminal record, strong interpersonal skills, ability to multi-task and work with deadlines

This is a home-based job opening, candidates currently living and authorized to work in the United States are invited to apply. All our employees are eligible for 401(k) and health insurance after the trial period. There are flexible full-time and part-time shifts to choose from as well as paid vacation of 21 days, sick leave, days off, etc.

To apply for the Client Service Manager position and receive further information about it, please write me back at your earliest convenience. This position is already available, and we would expect a person in this role to start working within 1-2 weeks.

Best regards,
Claire Hatfield
Human Resources
#306441 by vonpaso xlura Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:21 pm
What email address did she write from? What company did she claim to be hiring for?

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#308788 by palorese Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:34 am
i think this is a scam. jackrecruiting.com used as the email address for this also. Note the poor english in the email:

Laurine Francisco <[email protected]>
Today at 6:58 AM

To

Richard S. Fauth

This message contains blocked images.
Message body

Dear Richard S. Fauth,

I'm a representative of our Human Resources.

I would like to say that our firm is currently seeking highly motivated, self-devoted individuals to work as a Project Coordinator. This management position involves directly supervising activities related to project analyzing and planning, including leading a crew on medium sized projects or a significant section of big and complex projects.

Our company is a seed Investments company that provides seed money for startup companies. We ensure material and virtual spaces that enable technology start-ups to operate efficiently, develop faster and increase their success rate!

Work location: Home based, distant

Type of Position: Regular, full-time, salaried $85K – $90K per annum, biweekly

KEY REQUIREMENTS:

Experience 3+ years in project supervising is preferred

Exclusive interpersonal and communication expertise

Experience with using Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Excel

To apply for this job and get further details on it, please write me back to this e-mail with your updated CV as soon as you can. I will send you our employment paperwork for review, and hopefully we will be able to get you started already in October.

Best Regards,

Laurine Francisco

HR Department
#308820 by vonpaso xlura Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:44 am
jackrecruiting.com is email-only. Please post the complete headers of the email, omitting your name and address, so that we can kill it.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10