Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#308325 by Bryon Williams Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:33 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

Thank you for the update.

Since you have already shipped items, you will need to be proactive as soon as possible and print all emails, take them to your local police station and file a report. You need to do this before they come looking for you. Make sure to stress to them that you are a victim of a work-at-home scam!

Stop all contact with the scammers. Ignore their contact.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#308343 by vonpaso xlura Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:11 pm
Besides contacting the police, please post the complete headers of the email from nlmails.com. The only thing on the website is a city skyline, so we need headers to kill it. Include complete headers when you print the emails to show to police.

Domain Name:nlmails.com
Registry Domain ID:
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.webnic.cc
Registrar URL: webnic.cc
Updated Date:2016-08-19 02:51:41
Creation Date:2016-08-19 02:51:40
Registrar Registration Expiration Date:2017-08-18 18:51:40
Registrar:WEBCC
Registrar IANA ID:460
Registrar Abuse Contact Email:[email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone:+603 8996 6799
Domain Status:Active
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name:Domain Admin
Registrant Organization:Whoisprotection.cc
Registrant Street:Lot 2-1, Incubator 1, Technology Park Malaysia, Bukit Jalil
Registrant City:Kuala Lumpur
Registrant State/Province:Wilayah Persekutuan
Registrant Postal Code:57000
Registrant Country:Malaysia
Registrant Phone:+603.89966788
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:+603.89966788
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:[email protected]

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#308344 by becca157 Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:19 pm
Bryon Williams wrote:Welcome to Scamwarners,

Thank you for the update.

Since you have already shipped items, you will need to be proactive as soon as possible and print all emails, take them to your local police station and file a report. You need to do this before they come looking for you. Make sure to stress to them that you are a victim of a work-at-home scam!

Stop all contact with the scammers. Ignore their contact.

I have printed out everything for the police and have stopped all contact with the scammers and I am ignoring their contact, but the packages keep coming!! I don't know what to do!! I have been trying to return them to the companies but am having trouble doing that now. Really don't know what to do
#308447 by becca157 Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:10 pm
Ok, now I really don't know what to do!! The mailperson just knocked on my door with a return to sender package that I SENT!! The person the package was sent to supposedly moved. What do I do in that case? I am stuck with another package!!

I can't believe I was so stupid to get caught up in this stuff!!
#308449 by Bryon Williams Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:17 pm
That person knew it was a scam and refused delivery.

Once again.

Give the package to your local police.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#308451 by Bryon Williams Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:23 pm
You were tricked/scammed into forwarding stolen property bought using stolen credit cards.

You will need to be pro-active and report this to the authorities. Go to your Law Enforcement and who ever you shipped the package through and tell them you are a victim of a scam. Show them the email transcript and give them the account numbers in which you printed labels. Give them any packages you may still have.

Refuse any new deliveries to you.

Also report it to one of the below.

If you are in the US also report it to IC3 http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

If you are in the UK report it to Action Fraud. http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/

If you are in Canada report it here. http://www.antifraudcentre-centreantifr ... izeit.html

The reason you need to report it because you are the real person the authorities will find. Once the Credit Card holder and merchant report the crime.

#308453 by becca157 Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:30 pm
Bryon Williams wrote:That person knew it was a scam and refused delivery.

Once again.

Thank you....I am headed out the door to the police station right now...
#308455 by becca157 Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:36 pm
Bryon Williams wrote:Make sure you keep telling them you are a victim of an online employment scam.

Get a case number.

I should already have a case number, I spoke to them on this past Monday about it, plus I had an officer from another town call me because my address came up in an investigation he was doing into this company.
#308458 by Bryon Williams Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:59 pm
Not "Should"

Have a case number and keep it for life.

He said, she said does not work.

You must get the case number and name of the officers. Note keeping and keeping records.

Keep in mind you are protecting yourself.

As you already mentioned you were already under investigation by another jurisdiction.

#308475 by SarahWall Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:45 pm
I was held in the station for 6 hours because of this. The detective said all he would do is turn it over to the FBI as they had national jurisdiction since the scammers are overseas. He said that since I came in and reported it that I wouldn't be in trouble.. the trouble is who purchased it and the destination of the package. I take everything I receive to them and I do have a report number. He also said that it wasn't a crime report, just a suspicious activity report. One thing he was worried about is when the victims of realized the charges and they go to their police station that they are gonna contact me. But as long as I have my report number .. imma just tell them to contact the detective. I've never sent anything off.. I've just receive packages and take them to the station.

I received 4 iPhone 7's at one point. I went to Verizon and they said that account was fraudulent as it was opened a month ago. He called the fraud department but he didn't take the iPhones because he said they were stolen. So I just went to the police station.

However I have a feeling the police is not going to return the stuff. They look so happy when I come to the station like I'm Santa Clause or something. I just hope they do the right then and return it somehow so theses people can get their money back.

And if notion lights tried to steal my identity lol ... they are probably mad they offered me this 'job' cause my credit is shot at the moment lol. Not a laughing matter but these folks are smooth criminals man. Smh. I've even tried to find the name on facebook that the phones came in but no one has replied yet.. wish I could help in taking these thieves down!!
#308519 by Bryon Williams Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:20 am
This is why we state over and over to be proactive. Report it to the LE and tell them you are a victim of a crime.
He said that since I came in and reported it that I wouldn't be in trouble..

You will need to be a LE officer to understand UCR.
He also said that it wasn't a crime report, just a suspicious activity report

The police does not have tax dollars to mail packages. They can call the shipper for pick up if need be. Most likely the packages you gave them ended up in the evidence room. If so, it will be a little difficult to send them back. The items in reality are stolen property and should be kept for evidence. Happy, yes they recovered stolen property. It is very rare for someone to give a police officer stolen property. Trust me they will do the right thing.
However I have a feeling the police is not going to return the stuff. They look so happy when I come to the station like I'm Santa Clause or something. I just hope they do the right then and return it somehow so theses people can get their money back.

#309334 by jtorres12000 Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:40 am
becca157 wrote:
Bryon Williams wrote:That person knew it was a scam and refused delivery.

Once again.

Thank you....I am headed out the door to the police station right now...

Hi. Today is October 16 2016
I fell for this scam. I however never re shipped anything i caught it was a scam when i saw the pre paid labels were going to USA. I mean any company in USA can ship within. So i asked notion Lights why? They said it was part of my training which i said thats bs. So i did more research and found this page and read about some other persoms with same scam.
I had received 3 packages and had opened them because those were the instructions. To open them and made sure they were not damaged and tape them back and re shipped them. More packages started coming in but this time i hold on to them without opening them. I returned to sender the rest that kept coming in. Even returned one to ATT that had a return shipping label.
I filed a police report but they said this was handled by the post master supposedly their post office police. So they didnt accept the 3 packages I then went to talk to post master and he said aince they were open they couldn't return to sender anymore that i would have to pay for postage. So he said to call some phone numbers he gave me which were to post office inspectors. That they will tell me what to do with the packages. I did called but no answer left several messages only with my information to call me back. Still waiting.
So Im womdering whats gonna happen now. Instill have the 3 packages. The merchandise is there without open. Just waiting for instructions. I also filed a fraud report online with usps. They replied recently saying it had been filed and if they needed more info would get back at me.
Now my other question will be, who is going to compensate me and all the other victims of this scam for all the time, gas money, amongst other things that we have spent?
If anybody knows of new information on this investigation please inbox me through this webpage.

Thank you very much
#309335 by Bryon Williams Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:49 am
I went to the police and they just got my report and advise me to go to the post master at the post officr which i did but he only gave me his card and some phone numbers to call here in texas.

Do as you were instructed by the authorities.

#309336 by AlanJones Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:40 am
jtorres12000 wrote:Now my other question will be, who is going to compensate me and all the other victims of this scam for all the time, gas money, amongst other things that we have spent?

No one will - just be thankful that you discovered it was a scam and reported it before you shipped the packages and ended up having the authorities looking for you.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.