Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#322155 by Bryon Williams Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:06 pm
Also give the police the hacked UPS account information.

The UPS account is a stolen account. The real account holder is also a victim and may not know they have been hacked.

Scammers do not use their real accounts or names.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#322156 by neevang Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:10 pm
Below is a description they post on their top-panels.com, known as their Online Assistance.

Welcome to Support Center!

In order to facilitate your working procedure we have created this online ticket system, where you will be able to get answers to all your questions within the shortest possible time.

From now on, should you need any assistance, you must use the ticket system, create a new ticket for each separate question you have, and our qualified support managers will be happy to assist you online. You should use the ticket system every time you need assistance, for you won’t get help via emails or calls. You will be able to view the history of each ticket you’ve created any time.

Here below you will find a phone number that might contact you if we need some clarification. Mind, if you need assistance, you must use the ticket system, for our call-center operators will not be able to help you with your questions.

+1 (657) 999-7148

Read More

Using the ticket system you can get hold of 3 departments:
Package Department (Supervisor), Finance Department, Tech Department.

Short guide:
Opened – the tickets you created which are being processed by our support managers right now.
Replied – the tickets already processed by our support managers.

Using the ticket system you can ask any questions be it regarding parcels, your duties, personal issues, etc. Each ticket has its genuine number by which you can track it.

We always try to bring our business to new horizons which is why we launched the ticket system. It is more convenient and faster than emails and phone calls, and you will always be able to review the information any time you need it. Just create a new ticket, put down a parcel’s ID into the subject line, and you will get help ASAP.

We hope for your understanding and support!
#322282 by neevang Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:37 am
vonpaso xlura wrote:Could you explain how to get top-panels.com to show that description? This may help show the registrar that the site is indeed fraudulent.

This is a the website:
http://top-panels.com/login.php

It is 'not secure' website. I'm no IT here. But that's the link. I used my email and the password is literally: "password" to log in.
#322342 by vonpaso xlura Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:35 pm
The other site killer who registered an email address on the site (which now shows a skyline to that address) also got "password" for a password. But I just tried an email address that hasn't been registered on the site and got "Incorrect user name or password". If it still works, could you PM your email address (don't post it on the forum) to me or any other site killer?, and we'll send it to the registrar so that they can see the scam.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#322949 by Nate5454 Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:06 am
I feel like a fool. I am fairly tech savvy and I fell for it. Mainly because I was applying for stay at home jobs so that I can work it around my current job. It was to good to be true. I'm glad that I came here before too long but I still sent packages out. I've already filed complaints against them. I had my hopes up and now I know better. Top notion is the new Top Lights or Top Motion. I tried looking into top notion before but with no results but after not getting a sufficient reason as to why I get paid well to do such an easy task I had to dig a bit further. Ignorance was bliss in this occasion but I'm glad that I know now and I will cover my bum and report them to all the right people. I still have a log in for top-panels.com. :| :cry:
#325645 by Audreypierce Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:31 pm
I think I have been dealing with the same company. But the one I deal with is called BD company. I did my home but I guess not good enough. I came across this because in one of my saved emails from Tom povotin it had my address to my control panel then my user name which was my email then my password which was password. I've completed my 31 days and did not get paid. After trying to contact everyone I could no one has responded. So I went through my saved emails and come across one if my first emails from this guy but this time it had a different person email. Same password. I went in and put that info and come across top notion. I have no record of crime and I am scared because I already sent packages. What do I do now??? Please h help me
#325647 by Bryon Williams Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:42 pm
Please post the detail of the BD company. Email addresses, website, phone numbers, names and etc.

Also post the emails sent to you minus your personal information.

You were tricked/scammed into forwarding stolen property bought using stolen credit cards.

You will need to be pro-active and report this to the authorities. Go to your Law Enforcement and who ever you shipped the package through and tell them you are a victim of a scam. Show them the email transcript and give them the account numbers in which you printed labels. Give them any packages you may still have.

Refuse any new deliveries to you.

Also report it to one of the below.

If you are in the US also report it to IC3 http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

If you are in the UK report it to Action Fraud. http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/

If you are in Canada report it here. http://www.antifraudcentre-centreantifr ... index.shtm

The reason you need to report it because you are the real person the authorities will find. Once the Credit Card holder and merchant report the crime.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#325690 by vonpaso xlura Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:27 am
In addition to the above, file a report with your local police.

This kind of scam usually involves three websites. One of those in this thread involved seven. Please post as many websites and email domains as you know of. If you get email from a domain owned by the scammers, post it with complete headers. We need headers to kill the domain.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10