Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#306353 by ThirdyPrech Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:17 am

Thanks for your reply and interest in the job. I am really willing to get a Nanny down to the USA soon
and I told you that I would pay you $3,600 monthly (weekly allowance $200). for looking after my kid and taking care of my home that will be for the up keep of my daughter ann (2 years old). I have a Duplex Building with 8 bedrooms and 2 living rooms and that is all I want you to take care of. You’ll have a room to yourself with a complete working system with internet facilities which Will enable you communicate with your friends and family daily.The reason why I need Nanny, is because i lost my wife in plane crash and I am busy a lot and i can't take care of my kids alone and I need Nanny, to take care of my kid and my home And now, I have to go on a naval tour for 2 years and I need Nanny to take care of my daughter and my home. I understand that you might not have your visa processed yet and I have already discussed with the USCIS IMMIGRATION service about my intention to get the service of Nanny to take care of my daughter and my, home..... I am a Naval officer, and I hardly stay at home...So this is how I intend to make everything work...
I will give you the email of the USCIS IMMIGRATION office so that they will know that I directed you to the USCIS IMMIGRATION office for the processing of your visa.....I am going to book for your flight to come down to the USA and pay your BTA fee when your visa processing is completed,....The contract is 2 years,You don't have to go to the US embassy in your country yet i have already arranged your coming to the United States, with the USCIS IMMIGRATION right here, USCIS will let you know how many weeks it will take to process your travel papers as soon as you contact their office.......mail USCIS immigration office and tell them you were referred for your visa processing form...From Mark S Peterson of the US Naval...And then you provide them with your immigrant serial code which is Ref: (Ref. 0169-99657-us-28892-ph) And include your full name and address. You are also going to be contacted by the department of foreign affairs over there in your home town and they will get you the necessary documents.....okay?
I am trying to make sure everything get arranged quickly And soon enough. This is the USCIS immigration office E-mail.....([email protected])

please get back to me as soon as possible... Hope to read back from you soon.

Street address:
State:
Zipcode: 92278
phone number:+1 806 397 8819
Advertisement

#306354 by Bryon Williams Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:27 am
Welcome to Scamwarners,

Thank you for the post and helping others. Well done on the post. :beer:

(806) 397-8819
8063978819 is a VoIP number provided by TextPlus with an area code in TX

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#312128 by JohnV29 Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:14 am
Dear All,

I have been contacted by Mark S Peterson providing that I passed his "recruitment process" which happened to be via email only.

Same goes with other applicants, he gave me this 'Immigrant Serial Code'.

On the email exchange we had, he said that I need to contact USCIS and inform the code he provided including his name and he will help me with the working visa and I just need to pay a certain dollar amount for the "labor fee" of the immigration.

For those who knew the US process in working with hiring domestic helper abroad, can you say that this is a scam or not? I just need to verify coz we are dealing with some dollar amount here (anyway, he redirected me over to USCIS so definitely the payment will not go over to his account...hmmm just my gut tho. I still need your professional view here)

Thank you guys. :?
#312150 by Bryon Williams Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:26 pm
It is a scam.

If you have to pay a fee or etc it is a scam.

You can only get a visa by visiting the US Embassy in your country.

https://www.uscis.gov/

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/