Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
Advertisement

#309403 by scunn323 Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:09 pm
I stopped communication and went to the police today. They said there was nothing they could do and didn't want any of my packages. They pretty much had no recommendations either except to return my packages to the sender and told me to tell them that I "quit" and not to ship me any more packages.
#309466 by vonpaso xlura Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:17 am
Do not tell the scammers you quit. Don't even tell them you're dead. Just die, as far as they can tell.

If the police won't take them, bring the packages you received to the fraud department of UPS or whoever else brought them to you. Bring printouts of all emails with complete headers. Also bring the shipping labels that the scammers told you to put on the boxes. The accounts used to ship them may have been broken into.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#309728 by scunn323 Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:06 pm
I returned all packages to the sender. I am ignoring his phone calls (which is a lot of phone calls) and received this email this morning:

David Hill <[email protected]>
To Today at 12:02 PM
why you still did not sent it ? When you can send it ? I told you i dont want get in troubles with police because they will come for me FIRST and when they ask me about package why customer did not get it , i will give them your address .

But we still have time to send it ..So please send it today! AS WE SPOKE and thank you very much! God bless you.
Show original message
#309876 by reytrinidad Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:05 pm
scunn323 wrote:I stopped communication and went to the police today. They said there was nothing they could do and didn't want any of my packages. They pretty much had no recommendations either except to return my packages to the sender and told me to tell them that I "quit" and not to ship me any more packages.

By now they should have your ss#, address and tel#. Check you mail for things like AT&T or Verizon. Open it and make sure that it isn't an activation letter. If it is, contact them right away and let them know that you are a victim of identity theft. Go file a police report, contact Equifax, TransUnion and go to identitytheft.gov to fill out an affidavit so you have something to show to the Credit Institution as proof.
#372839 by Dmgalvan2010 Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:25 am
These scammers are back at it. Recieved my first email about 2 or 3 days ago, everything the same as the other victim. The sent my contract today to sign, but decided to look into the company a little bit better and came across this board. As of right now, the only info of mine they have is my name, address, and phone number. I have not signed the contract or sent back. I have not recieved packages either. Do I still need to report them and to whom?