Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#308342 by DaniaLove Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:30 pm
Hello,

So recently I received an e-mail from the manager of the human resources from a company called InTime Freight, saying that they saw my resume on job.com and would like to employ me (keep in mind im not 18 until next month and just beginning college) they sent me a document explaining what my duties would be and it seems like I would have to send and receive packages to and from my home.

I feel like its a little fishy, especially since I looked up the address they have me (Office Suites, 552 White Plains Road, Tarrytown, NY 10591, United States of America) and didnt really find... anything to be honest.

They also sent me a work contract to sign and fax and want me to sign it and send over a picture for my file

I was just wondering if anyone here knows anything about this company and whether or not its a scam.
Advertisement

#308349 by Mike Wilson Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:07 am
Hello DaniaLove,

Any one offering you a job sending and receiving packages from home is a scam. No legitimate company would offer such a posistion to someone they have never seen in person.

Please post the email that you received, be sure to include the email address and telephone number.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#314314 by tamranason Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:01 pm
I have received the same email. I even faxed back contract with ID. I was really hoping this wasn't too good to be true. I have been scammed before. but this was different. I hope we get the truth.