Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#309411 by palorese Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:16 pm
Hello everyone,

I would like to know if the email [email protected] has been used for scam purposes. I have receive 2 emails reggarding a position available in Turkey. The first email under the email title "Job Openings" was:

Dear Candidate

You are hereby notified that your qualifications and experiences which was viewed from professional site (http://www.Linkedin.com) were found suitable for the requirements
of Enerco Enerji San. Tic. A.Ş Turkey
Kindly fill the bellow Online Questionnaire /Interview
1. Briefly describe your ideal job? ..........
2. Name of Present Employer?...........................
3. Previous Duties & Responsibilities?.............
4. Can you work well under dead lines or pressure?..........
5. What potentials do you have to offer Enerco Enerji San. Tic. A.Ş ..................
A. Full name:...........................
B. Permanent mailing address:........................
C. Current mailing address:.....................
D. Mobile No:..............................
E. Which Position Are You Applying For With Enerco Enerji San. Tic. A.Ş.?
F. Your Country:...................
G. Your current Monthly salary:.....................
H. What is Your Expected Monthly Salary in Dollar?......................
I. Can You Be Able To Complete With The Processing Of Your Relocating Document If Employed in TURKEY?.............
J. Present Location:.....................
NOTE: Your selection will be judged based on your online interview and resume verification and reference by our recruitment agency company. Do not expect a telephonic
interview from us as it is not possible based on many applicants we have at hand.
For verification, screening & re-confirmation purposes you're required to submit your most recent resume/CV to the Email Address: [email protected]
Thank you for your cooperation.
Enerco Enerji San. Tic. A.Ş. Turkey
Kısıklı Alemdağ Cad. Masaldan İş Merkezi
No:60/A K:1D: 5/6 34696 Üsküdar-İstanbul TURKEY
E-mail : [email protected]

After I answer all the questions a few days later I receive second email with the title "Re: Job Openings" saying:

Attention: <removed personal information - Tim>
This is an affirmation that your qualifications and experiences were found suitable for the requirements of Enerco Enerji San. Tic. A.Ş. Turkey and after screening and verification we are please to announce that you have emerged Successful and being appointed for the position stated in your appointment document.
On this note, we hereby congratulate you on the success and as such we have attached the Appointment Letter/Terms of Agreement that transcends any written document which you're required to forward the signed copy of your Agreement page as an attach mail.
We hereby instruct you to expedite all requirements as mentioned to enable you meet up before the deadline.
Print, Sign, scan and send back to us the appointment letter via email attachment as a proof of Acceptance to ([email protected]).
Further inquiries should be sent to ([email protected]) for clarification. Any question/inquiry sent outside the Human Resources Department will not be treated and clarified.

Congratulations,
Mr. Ergul Çagdas
Human Resource Manager

This email came with 2 files attached: An "offer letter" and "terms of contract". I would like to know if my instints are right and this is a scam, thanks in advance, best regards.
Advertisement

#309473 by vonpaso xlura Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:24 am
enercoenerji.wp.lc is email-only. Please post the complete headers of the email from enercoenerji.wp.lc, removing your name and address, so that we can kill it.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10