Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#309578 by Terminator5 Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:22 am
MrPringle wrote:Hey

I'm interested in working in the USA but the company I've discovered that can help seems kinda, sketchy and they're a bit expensive. I seen their ad in the papers, looked them up on Google maps and I've even called them but something just doesn't sit well with me. Is there any way any one can do to prove that this company is legit? I'm not sure how to verify them. I don't want to start sending them money and then suddenly they vanish.

They want me to sent them money before I can see an application form.

I'd really appreciate it.
The website is http://www.legaladvice876.com

Thanks for any help you can offer.

I do have a question for you MrPringle . How much money do they want in order for you to see this employment application?

This whole scenario smells like a typical Visa / Employment Scam .

Thx

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement

#309658 by MrPringle Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:06 pm
Hi Everyone

I think it's pretty clear what the verdict is here.

Thanks a million to each and everyone of you who helped. I'll definitely recommend this site to anyone in need of scamming help.
#309686 by Terminator5 Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:04 am
Your welcome Mr Pringle but you kind of side stepped my question. This is a public education website, so we like to get as many facts and details posted as possible . BTW , these guys also had a company operating out of Florida .

Thx

Daniel 8 :25
#310402 by AlanJones Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:49 pm
Some details from the scammer's email signature

Kindest Regards.

Rayon Green
Managing Partner
112-20 Sutphin Blvd
Jamaica, NY
Email:[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#356708 by Antonett Green Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:00 am
HELP! HELP! These people are scammers I went to the location in queens New York and yes a barber shop is at the top and they operate from the basement . I was to be on the 2016 program......they even came to Jamaica and held a meeting with us and up till now. I am yet to get refund and I can't reach them the phones don't work
Thier directors where Patrick Dallas and Rayon Green. If you know how I can get in touch with these people or relevant sources I can use to retrieve my money. Please I need your help.
#356710 by AlanJones Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:15 am
You won't get in touch with these people as they were using fake details and the chances of getting your money back are non-existent. You are more likely to come across other scammers who will scam you under the guise of helping you.

The best thing to do is report the crime to law enforcement and then forget about it.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.