Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#310405 by WBWertz Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:50 pm
Re: New Candidate: <removed personal information - Tim> for 'Office Assistant'
J
J-Art & Sculpture

This is to inform you that the previous position has been filled already. I have another position available and I believe that I am dealing with a responsible person because I don't hire anyone this way. I need a serious Personal Assistant in your area and 'NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE' is required for this new offer.

My name is James Walter, an Interior Designers, Decorators & Art collector with a large clients base. I'm in Canada now for business and will return to States by 20th of next month after I finish my Toronto CA project work.

MAIN DUTIES:
{A}MAILS PICK UP & DROP OFF'S AT USPS OFFICE CLOSE TO YOU.
{B}TO DO MY ART & SCULPTURE MATERIALS SHOPPING AT THE ASSIGNED STORES {AMAZON}.
{C}TO PAY MY BILLS ON MY BEHALF WITHOUT USING YOUR PERSONAL FUND TO FINANCE MY WORKS.

BENEFITS:
500usd weekly plus meal subsidy of $25 per day. AD & D INSURANCE /401(K).
Working for 2 days per week (4 hours daily) until I return to States to meet you in person to sign some official paper-work to make it PART / FULL TIME.

SPECIAL NOTICE:
All errands will be in your city/town.
You are allowed to open any packages pick up at your nearby USPS office.
All expenses and taxes will be paid by me without any delay
All instructions will be given to you via phone calls and emails.

Kindly email below information if you are ready to get started.
Full-Name____Mailing Address_Apt / unit-#____City____State____Zip-Code____Cell-Phone____Avail-Hours____

I will request your first-week salary to be mailed to you along with first task shopping fund. Hope to receive the above details soon.

Best Regard
James Walter
Phone: 214-506-1282
http://j-art -sculpture.webnode.com
Last edited by Tim Atem on Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:38 am, edited 4 times in total. Reason: Removed welcome to SW's message.
Advertisement