Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#310750 by david12212 Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:39 am
On September 17,2016 I was contacted by someone who offered a job sorting and repacking mailed packages. They sent a pretty convincing packet of payment schedule and benefits along with company policy. I ended up taking the job on October 8,2016 almost two weeks in I felt something wasn’t right when I was reminded to not leave any paperwork or packing slips in the boxes. What sealed it for me was when I was told to throw items away or to keep them because an order was cancelled so I starting digging and found absolutely zero on the company. I did find several fraud things on the woman who contacted me but the proof I needed came in the address they provided as their company address. Which hit for another scam with the name bang movers. On this last Friday I confronted them and said I am done and that’s it. That evening I was contacted by mail by a postal inspector in new jersey about packs I had mailed. The thing is that didn’t feel right either because nothing matched up like on the postal service website and they are closed for the weekend and I keep getting packages from who knows where but also Tina is emailing crazy amount of times and begging and, then demanding I give her the stuff. I contacted the postal service online and files a claim. The info for this scam company is as follows.

YES! Delivery Company
Hornbacher's - Village West, 4101 13th
Ave S, Fargo, ND 58103
+1(855)584-9078

The person claims to be ………Tina Boyd (609)961-1547 [email protected]

YES Delivery Company
Lenny Harris, Title: President

This is the virtual control panel,,,,,,https://shipping-control.com/

Original Message
Message ID <[email protected]>
Created at: Thu, Sep 29, 2016 at 7:57 AM (Delivered after -2 seconds)
Re: Job offer | part-time
I have sent you all documents, but I haven't heard from you back.
Are you still interested in this position? Please, email me.
I am looking forward to hearing from you back,
You can reach me on the phone (609) 961-1547
Please send me more information on the available positiON

Thank you very much for your wish to join our friendly team. We truly hope we will fall into step and achieve one goal – our common and personal success and prosperity. We believe that this letter finds you mutually excited about your new employment with our company too.

You get paid $3100 monthly if you ship 80 packages or less, if you ship more than 80 packages you get paid $40 per package. This is a remote position, you DO NOT pay for shipping and there are no any start-up fees, investment or other costs related to it.

We send you an Application Form to fill out. You should download it, open and edit the file (you can use any PDF reader) using your only true information and save the file before closing. Then, simply return me an application form with your data.
Don’t worry about confidentiality as we do our best to protect all data we receive.

If you want to learn more about the vacancy, read the Job Description file.

We strongly believe you will fill out and send back the Application Form as soon as possible, so our manager can provide you with the next steps.

--
Regards,
Tina Boyd
Manager of
YES Delivery LLC
http://www.yes-delivery.com
Advertisement

#310757 by Tim Atem Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:23 am
Thank you for posting, I'm sorry that you were the victim of a scam. Could you also post the email you received from the "postal inspector"? And also, the email telling you about the shipping-control.com control panel.

Both of the sites are registered for one-year, privacy registrations and they're using a yandex email address in both, which no legitimate company would do. No legitimate company needs employees to reship items for them. Anyone offering you jobs to process payments at home or to reship packages is a scam.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#310759 by Tim Atem Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:54 am
yes-delivery.com is in the process of being reported for fraud.

YES! Delivery Company
300 2nd Ave NE, Jamestown, ND 58401 << This address belongs to Sanford Health Clinic

Call us: +1 (855) 584-9078

FAX: +1 (855) 584-1788

E-mail: [email protected]

SOA: [email protected]
Domain name: yes-delivery.com
Registry Domain ID: 2035359353_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.bizcn.com
Registrar URL: http://www.bizcn.com
Updated Date: 2016-06-13T23:25:51Z
Creation Date: 2016-06-13T23:25:49Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-06-13T23:25:49Z
Registrar: Bizcn.com,Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 471
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +86.5922577888
Reseller: Cnobin Technology HK Limited
Name Server: dns1.yandex.net
Name Server: dns2.yandex.net

609-961-1547 << VoIP number provided by Bandwidth SMSEnabled Avalon, NJ 08202

4101 13th Ave S, Fargo, ND << belongs to a grocery store

shipping-control.com

SOA: [email protected]
Domain name: shipping-control.com
Registry Domain ID: 2003799099_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.bizcn.com
Registrar URL: http://www.bizcn.com
Updated Date: 2016-02-17T23:26:07Z
Creation Date: 2016-02-17T23:26:05Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-02-17T23:26:05Z
Registrar: Bizcn.com,Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 471
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +86.5922577888
Reseller: Cnobin Technology HK Limited
Name Server: dns1.yandex.net
Name Server: dns2.yandex.net

#310845 by david12212 Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:15 am
Tim
thank you for the follow up and i am now in contact with the agent who was looking to talk to me and this scam had snared quite a few people all over the united states and i figured it out and did not lose money or identity but it could get worse I am still receiving packages at my home and credit cards in other peoples name as well as possibly facing criminal charges, which I think is bullshit. I am now going to be proactive and hunt some of these people down that do this because they are very advanced but once i actually started the work it just felt slimy from the start and you could tell that when your being told take all the paperwork out of boxes and throw it away and being told to throw orders out or keep them. It was so obvious and then the feds got a hold of me . So I don't
know how i am such a sucker but tried to clean it up and let others know about this.
#310922 by Tim Atem Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:47 am
If you are in contact with the authorities, let them handle it. We do not condone hunting anyone down since the people sending you the stuff are victims too.

Print out all of your emails and hand them to the agent, making sure to stress that you are also a victim of an employment scam. I'm sorry you're going through this, but you need to do everything you can to cooperate with any investigation they're doing.

#310962 by trichucktri Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:00 pm
Don't feel bad david12212...I was just recently duped by this scheme as well. Although after the first package things didn't seem right I rejected the next 3 packages. What did you do with the packages that you could not return that were sent through FedEX or UPS? What Authorities did you you contact since the Postal Inspector does not have Authority over FedEx and UPS and now my address is on these fraudulent shipping labels? Thanks for the feedback!
#310986 by david12212 Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:56 pm
I HAVE BEEN IN TOUCH WITH BOTH THE LOCAL AUTHORTIES AND THE FEDRAL POSTAL INVESTAGTOR SINCE I UNCOVERED THE SCAM AND I STILL GET PACKAGES ALMOST A WEEK LATER WHICH I TURNED OVER TO THE LOCAL AUTHORTIES. I GOT THE RUN AROUND AND STILL DO FROM ALL BUT THE LOCAL POLICE BECAUSE THERE IS NO VICTIM CLAIMIMG ANYTHING AS OF YET. ITS BEEN TOUGH AND IM HURT AND PISSED THAT NOONE WANTS TO TAKE RESPONSABILTY FOR THESE CRIMES NOT JUST AGAINST ME BUT AGAINST THE PEOPLE WHO KNOW HAVE THEIR IDENTITY STOLEN.
#311034 by trichucktri Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:02 pm
I understand...as a victim of identity theft this infuriates me that I was used for their crimes. Luckily I only processed one package and have turned away 3 but I don't like the idea of my address being associated with these crimes. I guess the local authorities is my next step.
#311035 by david12212 Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:12 pm
NONE OF THE PACKAGES CAME IN MY NAME AND WHEN I ASKED I GOT WHAT SOUNDED LIKE A REASONABLE RESPONSE. I MEAN YES I WAS DUPED AND THEY WERE VERY ELABORATE IN THE SETUP. COMPANY WEBSITE, ACTUAL NUMBERS TO CALL AND TALK THE FAKE BUSINESS LICENSE, NEW HIRE PACK, I MEAN I CAN GO ON AND ON. EVN AFTER I TOLD THEM THEY WERE CRIMNALD AND SENT A PEICE ON THIS GROUP I FOUND ON THE INTERNET THEY DENIED IT AND WHEN I REFUSED TO SEND THE PACKAGES THEY SAID THEY WERE CALLING THEM TO ARREST ME FOR THEFT. I MEAN THEY ALMOST CONVINCED ME THAN AND I HAD ALREADY CONTACTED THE FEDERAL AUTHORTIES BUT TGEY TOOK 4 DAYS TO EVEN ANSWER ME. AND THE WHOLE TIME THESE SCAMMERS WERE CONTACTING ME DEMANDING THE PACKAGES. IF THE COPS WOULD HAVE ACTED THEY MIGHT HAVE CAUGHT THEM BUT THEY DIDNT. THATS THE CRIME.
#311036 by Bryon Williams Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:14 pm
Moving this to employment scams.

Please try not to use all caps.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#311048 by Bryon Williams Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:51 pm
Staying in contact with the scammer serves no purpose.

The scammers are in Eastern Europe. Our LE can not leave our boarders. Their hands are tied. There is nothing they can do.

The Scammers are also using fake names. This is why they have victims launder money and property.

Bashing the Police for something out of their control is not right.

If your local PD will not take a report ask for a supervisor. Tell them that you want to make " Miscellaneous Information Report " according to the UCR.

State that you are a victim of a crime.

Then report it to you States Atty General.

Refuse all future deliveries. If one makes it to you. Take it to whomever delivered it and tell them it is a scam. Show them the emails and refer them to this thread.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#311204 by Ckm Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:01 am
Oh my goodness... I believe I am dealing with the same thing now! Same scenario, company contacted me to repackage items and ship them... but what kind of scam is it? Fake merchandise? What happened in your case? Are they trying to press charges?? Oh my God I'm terrified now! Did the company actually pay you?
#311205 by Bryon Williams Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:18 am
Welcome to Scamwarners,

Sorry to say this but you are nvolved in a re-shipper scam. You will never be paid. .

This scammer want/has sent stolen merchandise purchased with stolen credit cards, bank account or Paypal to you. He had/wants you basically launder it for him.

What you need to do now is be Pro-active. You need to contact your local police and inform them that you were a victim of a scam and used. Print out the emails to you, mail accounts used and phone numbers. Give them to the Police.

You will also want to save this information.

You will want to do this before the victims of the holders of the Credit cards, Bank account and Paypal notify the police.

You should also report it to IC3 http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

#311226 by david12212 Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:03 am
I want to clarify a few things here Bryan I am not in contact with this filth nor have I been since catching onto them and they actually did catch someone in this scam that is based here and not in Europe and I didn't bash anyone and the police I spoke the truth I am a victim as well yet treated like a criminal fir reporting. The crime . Just like you say I can't bash anyone nor should you blanket defend them . I came here to learn and maybe help others that are going they this to know what's going on, I have never been disrespectful or rude to anyone . I will say what I feel abd not blow smoke up anyone's ass so they feel better about themselves . Le dropped the ball period and I don't accept these packages yet they come and I return them but I don't want to argue or cause or riff with anyone but before you attack abd make assumptions why not just ask abd I don't have anything to hide . I get it you have to police the posts but what I imagine you actually do is make people leave here because this is not the first tone your smugness had came to me and you will not talk to me like that even . So flex your muscle or whatever and ban me because your a bully but it don t matter I'm done here with people like you speaking on shit you know nothing about
#311246 by Bryon Williams Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:20 pm
Sorry you feel that way.

I posted for the general population reading this thread. Nothing posted was harsh.

Staying in contact with the scammer serves no purpose.

The scammers are in Eastern Europe. Our LE can not leave our boarders. Their hands are tied. There is nothing they can do.

The Scammers are also using fake names. This is why they have victims launder money and property.

Bashing the Police for something out of their control is not right.

If your local PD will not take a report ask for a supervisor. Tell them that you want to make " Miscellaneous Information Report " according to the UCR.

State that you are a victim of a crime.

Then report it to you States Atty General.

Refuse all future deliveries. If one makes it to you. Take it to whomever delivered it and tell them it is a scam. Show them the emails and refer them to this thread.