Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#311839 by malu53 Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:01 am
Hello candidate! We are happy to inform that you have favorably passed the preliminary assortment amid the applicants on Polar-Tour has examined you and wish to offer you a position with our company as the Tour Manager. We strongly believe that your knowledge, skills and experience will be an advantage to our business. We have been proudly providing individualised travel resolution to our private and corporate patrons for over a decade. Our devoted team of managers and advisers ensures that each customer receives maximum satisfaction. Job Title: Tour Manager Company: Polar-Tour Wage: $4000 per month Your base responsibility as a Tour Manager will involve provision of travel aid to our American clients traveling to Europe. If you are interested in this vacancy, please respond and send your contact information as an aproval to our function: First Name: Last Name: City: State: Cell Phone:
Reply-To: Belinda Vaughn < [email protected]>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2016
client-ip: 183.79.57.62
Advertisement

#314644 by neil340 Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:03 am
Yippee, I've qualified!

Hello

I want to inform you that we have received and reviewed your profile and you are qualified for
the position of Tour Manager, dated December 16, on the terms set forth in job description.
Various benefits offered by our organization to new employees are described in attachments to this letter.

If you'd like to accept the job offer, please do the following steps:

1. If you agree with the terms of job offer, go to step №3.
2. Send me an e-mail with this text.

I, [ your name ] agree with terms of job offer and I want to get this position.

MM, DD, YEAR

3. You will receive some application forms and documents in 24 hours.
If you have any questions about job offer, terms or conditions of work, please do not hesitate to contact me directly,
I will assist you at any step of work. We are very glad to see you in our team and wish you good luck.

Sincerely Yours, Petrina Garner

mailto:[email protected]