Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#312956 by DLPisascam Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:41 pm
Edward Brown, DLP Logistics HR Manager <[email protected]>
3:47 PM (5 hours ago)

to me

Dear,

Your candidature was approved for Order Manager Position and now we are sending the attached Employment Agreement to you. Your next step is to print it, then sign it and send back to us via email (scan or a photo).

If you have any questions please feel free to call us at (407) 233-3458 or just reply to this email.

Regards,
Edward Brown, HR Manager
(407) 233-3458
DLP LOGISTICS
WWW.DLPLogistics.Com
Advertisement

#312957 by DLPisascam Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:44 pm
I got a job offer from them too, thank you guys for warning!! and i got another job offer from a company called Sage fulfill, just like DPL same pretense!! i really feel bad for those that got scammed.
#312959 by DLPisascam Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:58 pm
i spoke to guy who claimed to be Edward Brown and moments later received an email with a contract asking me to sign it and email back to him, this is obviously a scam, it sounds to good to be true, he said i would get paid 1250 per 15 days, i just couldn't buy it, so i did some research and came across this site, seems like I'm not only victim, i found several other posts regarding DLP logistics, these guys are definitely scammers, watch out for them!