Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#254819 by HannahsDad Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:20 pm
Voltic Oil & Gas at http://www.volticoil.com

Voltic Oil is an independent Australian oil and gas explorer and producer. It was formed in 2010 by Jude Emperor.

From its inception, it has pursued an active programme of land acquisition, exploration and development. It has a strong balance sheet, increasing oil revenue and remains free of debt. The company intend to start production in Utopia and two undeveloped gas discoveries offshore Tanzania. Recently, the project emphasis has been altered slightly from high impact offshore exploration to a greater emphasis on lower risk onshore oil appraisal and development opportunities.

Voltic's management team includes geologists, engineers and community leaders with a unique mix of experience in unconventional drilling and completion technology, international exploration, negotiations and community relations. Voltic's Board of Directors consists of a diverse group of industry veterans, successful entrepreneurs and sophisticated oil and gas investors with a specific goal to demonstrate the value of the assets to our shareholders.

No address
E-mail : [email protected]
[email protected]
Australia +61 449 829 854
Estonia +372 54327946

Created 23rd May 2015 for 1 year only
(It was the Utopia bit that gave it away)

Advertisement

#255267 by HannahsDad Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:41 am
This is a fake - non existant - company with a fraudulent website which will be used to scam money out of people looking for work.

#313141 by fitzy2001 Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:56 pm
This guy is a total scammer. Claims to be in Iran buying oil then after a few months tells you he is stuck and needs to raise funds to get out. Never asks for money but you are emotionally evolved you feel like you have to offer. I didnt but he had about 6 other ladies put money into my account. Small amounts. He then started sending large electronics to me to post over sea's for him. Claiming that someone owed him money and this was how they could pay him back. I cought him out when 2 items came through the post to me from another lady in Australia who had all her info on it. I called her and found a trail from then on. I have not been able to get in contact with the other women only 3 so far but this might help if you google his name this will come up and you can cut him off and protect yourself. There is no info on him so I hope this is a start.