Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#314638 by malu53 Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:10 am
Good day How are you now? First of all, I wish to introduce myself. I m mr. Lewinsky Marek. I represent interests of the firm KRUPINSKI Agencja Nieruchomosci. Ourorganizationis one of the largest real estate agencies in Poland and the EU.
during the last years we have seen a significant increased demand for the property in Europe from Americans of the United States.
in this regard we are looking for a responsible colleague to represent our interests with prospects for the further career growth.
We offer part-time, free training, and steady salary + full commission.

If uareinterested in the job offered and you would like to become part of our big and cohesive collective,reply our message ONLY to this email: [email protected]

In myfurtherwritingYou ll finda full information as for this Company and I will explain all theduties.
Sincerely, Marek Lewinsky from KRUPINSKI Agencja Nieruchomosci.
IP: 16.12.13.19 <<< Hewlett-Packard Company, Palo Alto, CA, USA
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2016
Advertisement

#314641 by malu53 Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:23 am
Hi!! How are you today? First of all, I wish to introduce myself. I am Mr. Marek Lewinsky.I present interests of the Co Agencja Nieruchomosci KRUPINSKI. thisorganizationis one of the largest estate agencies in Poland and the European Union. in the last few yearsthere is a significantincrease in the demand for the real estate in the EU from American
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016
Reply to; Beverley Knowles < [email protected]>
IP: 203.138.203.200 <<< yahoo, Amagasaki, JP