Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#314640 by malu53 Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:18 am
Hello Job Seeker. my name is Lans Svendson and I work for international enterprise named "Locker Freight - World Class Logistics". We are currently looking for new people who would take the vacancy of Shipping&Receiving Clerk. Your resume was found on one of the job-posting web-boards and our HR managers found it to be quite interesting.Our business would be glad to see you joining our friendly team. So, let me explain you what the position of Mail&Packaging Clerk is all about. As a Shipping&Receiving Manager you'll be helping us to maintain an exceptional quality of the services we provide. In particular, your job duties would include: * Receiving for Internet Orders: Pick, Wrap, QC, Ship, and Pack with a 100% accuracy.
* Pick Packing Slips from products
* Prepare shipments for further processing
* Maintain communication with purchasing personnel by e-mail
* The country of your residing should be only United States
Please be advised that we require you to be at least 18 years old to be eligible for this position.Basic experience in office equipment handling will also be expected.We offer unlimited career perspectives for our most talented employees and,by the way, most of our Senior Managers have begun from the position that you may now occupy. Please reply to this email to let us know that you are interested and we'll get in touch with you shortly. Thank you.
IP: 185.43.188.117, Baku, Azerbaijan
Reply-To: Jackie Lynch < [email protected]>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2016
Advertisement