Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#314642 by malu53 Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:27 am
Janina Lewandowsk aka Carolyn Perez

Hello, How're you doing now? In the first instance, I want to introduce myself. I am Janina Lewandowski. I represent interests of the company Maxon Nieruchomosci Sp. z o.o.. Ourorganizationis one of the biggest real estate agencies in the Republic of Poland and the European Union. in recent years we have seen a significant increased demand for the property in the European Union from Americans of the USA. Consequently we are looking for a responsible officer to represent our interests with prospects for the future career progression. We offer part-time,free training, and steady paycheck+full commission. If your take an interest in the the proposed work and you want to become part of the large and friendly group,give an answer to this letter. In myfurthermessageYou ll findcomplete information as for our organization and I ll explain all thefunction. Respectfully, Lewandowski Janina from Maxon Agencja Nieruchomosci.
IP: 183.80.210.255 <<< Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Reply-To: Carolyn Perez < [email protected]>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2016
Advertisement