Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#314933 by HannahsDad Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:20 pm
Start Online Biz at http://www.st-online.biz

Mule recruiter

Start Online Biz is an international company specializing in organizing virtual offices. Our products and services allow our customers to concentrate on their core business, and use their talents to best effect. Be they the largest global corporate or an entrepreneur with an idea, we help them be more flexible, more cost-effective and more agile - and better able to face the unexpected challenges of business in the 21st century.

Careers

Start Online Biz helps companies collaborate more effectively, operate more efficiently and engage better with their customers - connecting their people, sites and machines securely and reliably. Through a unique combination of robust network, managed services and professional, reliable people, we do everything we can to offer an outstanding customer experience - helping to change business life for the better.

Our environment is collaborative. As well as working with your own team, you can also expect to lead and/or participate in projects to enhance work processes. In addition, you'll be a resource to your team, to peers and to other business groups by answering questions, and sharing opinions and perspectives.

JOB DESCRIPTION
Position: CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Job Type: Full-Time/Part-Time
DOT Code: 26-39171
Full-Time Salary: $1,000/week [$48,000/year] 40 hours/week (Monday-Friday 9:00 AM-5:00 PM)
Part-Time Salary: $500/week [$24,000/year] 20 hours/week (Monday-Friday 9:00 AM-1:00 PM)
Probationary Period Offer: 14 days; $500/week; 20 hours/week;
(Monday-Friday 9:00 AM-1:00 PM)
Pay is weekly through the following preferred methods of payment:
Bank Transfer/Direct Deposit, Interac e-Transfer, QuickPay, Credit/Debit Card, Paycheck, PayPal.
You will always have an online wizard to answer any customer’s questions.
We provide a paid 14 days Probationary Period with support. You will get all necessary experience in process.
Qualifications
The Customer Service Representative should be highly motivated, creative and have the ability to communicate persuasively, provide relevant information online for direct clients and other relevant stakeholders to the necessary resources.
Customer Service Representatives also communicate and carry out various activities on the Internet, depending on the organization they are working for. Usually they carry out their activities through email.

Skills
§ Strong communication skills to be able to communicate with internal customers, vendors and
management;
§ Solid analytical and problem solving skills;
§ Strong planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work;
§ Good computer skills;
§ Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
Responsibilities
§ Contacting the customers by email/phone/Skype to verify their order’s status;
§ Notifying the customers of their order approval;
§ Sending the necessary documentation to the customers by email.
Benefits
The current, standard company health, life, disability and dental insurance coverage. Other benefits:
Registered Retirement Plan for Canadian employees, (401k for U.S. employees),
tuition reimbursement.
Employee contribution to payment for benefit plans is determined annually.
Robert B. Miller,
Director of Start Online Biz

Latest Testimonials
John, the USA :
Start Online Biz is often a source of inspiration - it simplifies our finances and makes a usually complicated process easy!

Alice, the UK:
Your customer service staff handles questions and issues quickly and effectively. I would recommend Start Online Biz to any organization that is looking for a professional and customer friendly receptionist support service.

Henry, Germany:
Start Online Biz is one of the rare vendors I don't have to spend time thinking or worrying about - everything is just easy. There have yet to be problems with our service or our billing and everyone on their team has been extremely pleasant to work with. Thank you for delivering on everything you promised and then some!

Michel, France:
Sunex's virtual office allows me to service these clients from anywhere in the world, while maintaining a presence in Texas. Their staff's professionalism, as well as their A+ prime office facilities and locations allow me the flexibility I need without sacrificing quality.

Lark, Sweden:
Guys, you have exceeded my expectations. I have not yet had my new business cards printed so my call/mail volume has been minimal, but based on the first month everything has been great and exactly what I was looking for. Please thank everyone again for me who was involved with helping me to set up my account. I really appreciate the great care I've received.

Greg, Norway:
Everything is very professional looking, unlike many other solutions.

I think all the testimonials are copied from the legitimate Davinci
ADDRESS (CANADA):
170 Water Street North Cambridge, ON N1R 3B6

ADDRESS (U.S.A.):
275 Madison Ave New York, NY 10016
TEL: +1 (718) 577-1322
E-MAIL: [email protected]

Created anonymously 23rd November 2016 for 1 year only

Advertisement