Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#315406 by Terminator5 Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:50 am
You are the victim of an employment scam known as a reshipping scam . You need to report this immediately on the IC3 Website. Run don't walk .

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement

#316113 by rodie Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:46 pm
Johnthetech wrote:For the record there are a number of similar sounding companies like AG Logistics, AG Logistic Services, Pro AG Logistics, etc, that are completely legit, if not downright boring.

Disclaimer, I work for one of these companies in IT and we get callers all of the time about the Ad they saw online or the email they received. As stated above these are scams related to the receiving and handling of stolen merchandise and have nothing to do with the legit companies with similar names.

Well I decided to give them a try to see if they really are a scam or legit. On January 19 of this month will be the end of my probationary period. And I havent once shipped a package out of the United States. So again on the 19th of this month i will definitely know if its a scam or not.
#316115 by rodie Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:49 pm
Johnthetech wrote:For the record there are a number of similar sounding companies like AG Logistics, AG Logistic Services, Pro AG Logistics, etc, that are completely legit, if not downright boring.

Disclaimer, I work for one of these companies in IT and we get callers all of the time about the Ad they saw online or the email they received. As stated above these are scams related to the receiving and handling of stolen merchandise and have nothing to do with the legit companies with similar names.

Well I decided to give them a try to see if they really are a scam or legit. On January 19 of this month will be the end of my probationary period. And I havent once shipped a package out of the United States. So again on the 19th of this month i will definitely know if its a scam or not.
#316116 by Terminator5 Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:00 pm
Do you really think we'll believe you if you come back and say it's not ??? :twisted:

If you really were reshipping packages for them , I would advise you to make a report on the IC3 Website .

#317676 by rodie Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:46 pm
Reggp6041! wrote:Has anyone ever finished the required 31days and not got paid?

Yes, i took a chance and worked until my 31 days where up and i was schedule to get paid on 01/19/2017 and upon clicking the button to get paid a small box will appear saying "your funds will be available on 01/19/2017" so when 01/19/2017 came I went on the control panel to click the button to get paid it gave me the same message throughtout that day and the next.. I have sent emails and I have called and left voicemails, and still no response.. So YES THIS MUST BE A SCAM!!

If you have any questions just ask me and i will gladly answer them..
#317760 by AlanJones Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:26 pm
Thanks for coming back and posting the confirmation rodie.

No being paid though is likely to be the least of your problems. Even though you claim that none of the packages you shipped went outside of the USA, that doesn't change that fact that you have been re-shipping items paid for with stolen credit cards and when the sellers complain, it will be your address that they give to the authorities.

I would recommend that you are proactive and as T5 said, make a report on the IC3 Website. At the moment, you are a victim, but if the authorities come looking for you then they will be working on the assumption that you are the criminal and you will have a more difficult time convincing them of your innocence.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#318050 by snowball7 Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:13 pm
i have received the same email, but from E.C. Company regarding a Logistics management position, but from multiple addresses.
"We are glad to inform you that E.C. Company has a vacancy for Logistics Manager available in Herndon. The position is remote, thus you will be working from home. Working from home isn't for everyone, but if you're confident, disciplined, and self-motivated, home can be a place where work and life don't clash - they collaborate.
Shall you take the position, you will have an opportunity to work with a flexible work schedule during business hours according to your convenience. Additionally, you will be trained on the company.
Key duties are: to access the Control Panel with assigned tasks every day online; to receive and inspect packages in order to ensure proper quality control, and ship them out with prepaid shipping labels; to cooperate with a senior supervisor and your colleagues online; keep record of incoming and outgoing packages online; to submit daily reports to the Logistics Department.
Payment will include the salary and additional bonuses. The starting salary for the first month is about $2,600, to be paid at the end of the month, after the completion of the probationary period the salary will be rigid $3,300/month - the sum total to be divided into 2 biweekly payments.
Additional incentives: after the probationary period of 1 month you will also be receiving extra bonuses per package you process during the work week.
All Logistics Managers- even those who work part-time - receive a robust benefits package, including product discounts and paid time away. We also have all kinds of resources to promote your career development.
For the purpose of obtaining more details regarding the position, please reply with the following:
- Name:
- Your Cell Number:
The applications with phone numbers are given priority.
Once we obtain your application with your phone number, we will get in touch with you regarding further details.
We appreciate your prompt response, and wish you to have a great day!
Sincerely,
Selena Ingram
E.C. Company"
this one is an email of [email protected]. Other emails I've received the same email are:
[email protected]
[email protected]
I notice that the emails I receive this exact same email from are from outlook. I wonder if there is any way we can get a hold of Microsoft regarding outlook users being spammers and somehow doing something about this issue.
#318058 by Terminator5 Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:54 pm
We don't kill email addresses . It takes the scammers 5 seconds to create a new one , which would not be listed on the anti scam sites .

#318350 by KLF Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:33 pm
The company now goes by E.C. Company or Everest Company. They sent me the employment offer after I had been sending many applications online and I took it. Sent them a photo of a utility bill or my address and a photo of my drivers license. Told me the first month is $2550 plus $25 for every package I send out within 12 hours.

I've received 2 packages so far. One had an iPhone 7 and the other had 2 iPhone 7's. I only resent one package before finding this thread and seeing this is a scam and I could be punished. How do I get out of this situation? What should I do with the packages they sent me? I won't resend anything again and I'll contact them saying I don't want any more packages. But how do I protect myself here?
#318352 by Bryon Williams Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:41 pm
Also report it to IC3 https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Bryon Williams wrote:You will have to be pro-active and protect yourself.

Contact your local Le and explain to them that you are a victim of a reshipping scam.

Show them the emails and give them the information on the shipping labels you used.

Refuse any new delivery. Tell the delivery person it is a scam and give them copies of your emails.

IF LE refuse to take a report. Tell them that you want to make a "miscellaneous Information Report" and/or ask for a supervisor.

You can also direct them to this thread.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#318490 by snowball7 Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:54 am
I have posted some days before about E.C company sending me an email from three different companies; recently, I have received another from an unnamed company with what they do (send me packages to reship with prepaid labels). Not sure how all of them know my first name and email address, I keep blocking all the email addresses they send emails from but is there some way I can report them to some authority or anything? One of the requirements to be eligible for employment is at least 21 and I'm just a year below that.
#318508 by Tim Atem Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:35 pm
Your information has probably been sold to other scammers, or it's the same scammers hoping to fool you. Do not report the email addresses to the ISPs. You could help warn others by posting the emails and email addresses under Employment Scams. Be sure to remove your personal information before posting.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#318514 by kholoman22 Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:03 pm
Reggp6041! wrote:I actually been sending packages for almost the 31 days. The pay day says 12/30/2016. So I'm actually getting nervous now after reading I can get in trouble
Reggp6041! wrote:I actually been sending packages for almost the 31 days. The pay day says 12/30/2016. So I'm actually getting nervous now after reading I can get in trouble
rodie wrote:
Reggp6041! wrote:Has anyone ever finished the required 31days and not got paid?
ive been getting similar emails from company called cv-c company wondering if its the same because someone said there are legit companys but what did they request from you to start working and what was they sending you

Yes, i took a chance and worked until my 31 days where up and i was schedule to get paid on 01/19/2017 and upon clicking the button to get paid a small box will appear saying "your funds will be available on 01/19/2017" so when 01/19/2017 came I went on the control panel to click the button to get paid it gave me the same message throughtout that day and the next.. I have sent emails and I have called and left voicemails, and still no response.. So YES THIS MUST BE A SCAM!!

If you have any questions just ask me and i will gladly answer them..

ive been getting similar emails but company called ev-c company wondering if its the same but what kind of info did they request for you to start working and what was they sending you
#318519 by Terminator5 Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:09 pm
If its a Job Reshipping Packages from your home , ITS A SCAM . There are NO Legitimate Jobs receiving and than reshipping packages .