Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#316269 by Mike Wilson Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:43 pm
From Olivia Winchester [email protected]
RE: Available for housekeeping

The check will be worthless and if deposited you will be responsible for the full amount.

Hello,

Sorry for getting back to you late, had to get approval from my husband, Thanks for your email and respond toward the housekeeping position. My name is Olivia my husband name is Mark, he is a film artist and we are relocating to your neighborhood from Canada, I'm coming there with my husband to do some contract basis with with minimum a year contract with possibility of extending the contract.

However, I need someone who will help me to take care of the house by doing some house work while we are off to work. Someone that will also help in running some errand which includes -

Clean houses with a variety of chemicals, disinfectants, and machines.
Vacuum hardwood floors and carpet.
Sweep up debris.
Wash soiled clothes and linens.
Wash, fold, and stock towels.
Scrub stains, mold, and mildew from surfaces.
Empty wastebaskets and take out trash.
Wash dishes and put dishes away in cupboards.
Clean upholstered furniture and drapes.
Dust tables, wood surfaces, and shelves.
Clean and dust window treatments.
Stock kitchens with groceries and condiments.
Restock house with cleaning supplies.
Wash baseboards, walls, and ceilings.
Sweep driveways and walkways.
Disinfect equipment and supplies.
Refresh flower vases.

I will be offering you $350 weekly payment, i will be needing your services for 3 hours at any suitable time of yours , between Mondays and Saturday. If you believe you are fit for this position in as much you will prove yourself to be a reliable ,responsible and good person, our clerk will be handling the payment and some other expenses. I will instruct him to pay for the first week before my arrival so as to secure your service

My financier Clerk will be making out a check to you before my arrival, which you will deduct your pay for the first two weeks and you will be using the remaining to buy foodstuffs, Art galley, home appliance and other things needed in the house. Our arrival date is on the 22nd of January, We just bought the house and as soon as all the paper work is finalize and i will instruct my estate agent to mail the keys of the house to you so that you can do all other necessary preparations before we arrive, I will also email you the shopping list after you received check okay..

You have to get all this shopping before our arrival so that we wont have to start running around when we arrive, So my financier would be needing the following Information to make out the check

Full Name:
Full Address:
Phone number:
Days willing to work

All I need from you is total honesty and sincerity. I know you will be committed to the work, You will also have a nice period of time working with my husband. I will be waiting to hear from you.

Thanks

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement