Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#318472 by Terminator5 Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:30 am
There is something seriously wrong with this thread . This is not a Chat Site . You have been told many times this is a Visa / Employment Scam . There is no job . The author of this scam can't even speak proper English . If he cant speak English , how can he be from the UK?

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement

#318473 by elmira2017 Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:41 am
My apology!
Everything is clear...ir's a scam! What makes it wrong, I am hoping to get job abroad until now...that's why I have been skeptical about it. But I never set aside all your advices/comments. Thank you!
#318474 by Terminator5 Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:54 am
Your welcome . In your Job Search Abroad you will need to exercise a lot of due diligence . There are a lot of fake employment offers on the internet .

Daniel 8 :25
#318553 by Queen Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:00 pm
Hi @Elmira2017. I did not reply to his email. Upon reading his message, I already knew it's a scam. I googled out of curiousity. He told he got my email add at Naukri.com - "I have received your contact details from our recruitment Agency Naukri.com,for urgent placement for you to teach my daughter and take good care of her in all subject like english,mathematics,physical education and any other relevant courses."

Did you send him money?? You are just wasting your time dear.