Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#317367 by BerryGordy1 Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:04 pm
Hello,

Not even 10 minutes ago I was engaged in a scam with a fake representative from PCI Biotech by the name of Christina and a hangouts contact named Jessica Ramos. Here are their emails.
[email protected]
[email protected].
Here is what the firat correspondence said:

Dear Applicant,

Our recruiting firm reviewed your resume on www.ziprecruiter.com, we were pleased with your resume and we shortlisted you for the available positions, we have / "Data entry Clerk "

We are pleased to invite you to an interview for the position. Your interview has been scheduled for the 19th of
January Thursday Morning 8:00 AM
Your details has been forwarded to the Hiring Manager Mrs. Jessica Ramos and she would like to conduct an online interview with you to discuss your duties and pay scale with our company...

This is an immediate hire. Therefore, the interview is 19th of
January Thursday Morning 8:00 AM EST You are required to contact Mrs. Jessica Ramos on Gmail Hangouts/Google Hangouts her gmail address is
([email protected]) if you do have a gmail account. Report online on Thursday morning via Hangouts/ at 8am EDT for an interview..

Interview Schedule: Online.
Time: ASAP
Venue: Online Via Google Hangouts
Adequate Training is Available

A timely response is appreciated, you are to report to her directly via Google Hangouts on
for your interview.

Human Resources Associate.
PCI Biotech.

I also have the whole hangouts fake interview process as well. I couldn't wait any longer to expose them, so when they asked me if i had a mobile banking app, and if i had ever deposited a check through the app, i shut them down.
Advertisement

#321813 by Anne Sweeney Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:23 pm
Morgan Johnson <[email protected]>

5:53 PM (19 hours ago)

to me
Dear Ziprecuriter Applicant,

Our recruiting firm found your resume on www.Ziprecuriter.com, we were pleased with your resume and we shortlisted you for the available position. You applied for the "Customer Service Representative - Call Center/Administrative Assistant - Front Desk Position."

We are pleased to invite you to an interview for the position. Your interview has been scheduled Immediately for an Interview ASAP

Your details has been forwarded to the Hiring ManagerFord Woods and he would like to conduct an online interview with you to discuss your duties and pay scale with our company...

This is an immediate hire. Therefore, the interview scheduled Immediately. You are required to contact Mr Ford Woods on Gmail Hangouts if you do have a gmail account on ([email protected]) Report online for an interview ASAP

Your Verification/Hiring code is "SANW-3678FG4H", this would serve as your identification code through out the online hiring process. Your timely response matters a lot so that means you are to have him contacted once you get this message.

Please email me back, if you have any questions or need to reschedule. on ([email protected])

Mr. Jade Wells
Human Resources Associates

Then this followed:
Ford woods

8:43 AM (4 hours ago)

to me
Now I need you to contact Mr Ford woods
via Google Hangouts by sending her an IM / Invite. His Gmail ID is (fordwoods822@gmail,com )... Got it?
#323845 by Stephanie Renee Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:13 pm
I received a text from 505-309-0941 claiming to be Mr. David smith from PCI Biotech asking if I had received an email regarding the data entry/ Customer service job I had applied for on ZipRecruiter and if not to send an email to Mrs.Anera ([email protected]) - I hadn't and thinking this was legit, I sent the email. Days later, the anticipation set in as i still hadn't heard... so I messaged Mr. David again. He told me to send her another immediately and was very prompt with his follow up with me seeming very professional. She emailed telling me she had an urgent meeting and would contact me after to discuss an interview session. (They speak very proper but pay attention as their grammar and phrasing is errored) She begins the interview requesting "quick responses so we can get done with this in time, is that clear" then asks me to provide a verification code (which I don't have) So she provides me the code and does not proceed until I sent it back to her. Mind you this whole thing is taking place on google hangouts which I thought was bizarre. (I wish I could attach screen shots from my phone - Im at my work computer now..) As the interview began and it was typical interview questions but a lot of them. At the end she told me the board would make their decision and get back to me on hangouts at 8 AM. The next day they were early by an hour. David was messaging me as well as this Anera by 15 after 7... I was approved and offered the position (btw this was this morning 3/30/17) and my check was in the mail to begin purchasing my software to work from home plus a little bonus for myself. My one task to complete today is to purchase a cashier's check for $5 or $10, take a photo and email to a Mr. Maxewell with HR. Completely disregarding the fact I told her I wouldn't even be available to start until April 15th at the earliest as I was on my way to work. Once I got in, I began doing my research on this as there were too many red flags... and I found this site. I also checked on Zip and not only did I not apply to them... they aren't even on there... similar companies but not identical. I can provide screenshots if anyone needs more and am reporting them to to FCC and FBI along with this check they are sending.
#323915 by vonpaso xlura Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:58 pm
Please post the messages, not as screenshots, but as text. Search engines can't read text in pictures.

Take the check to the Postal Inspector (someone at the post office will know where that is). The person who sent the check is another victim of the scam, thinking he has a payroll job.

Where did the scammer tell you to buy the software from?

Ignore any further messages from the scammer, and don't answer.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10