Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#48176 by LTI Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:46 am
Hi! I got the same e-mail and I am currently waiting for the response from the potential employer.
I asked them if they are registered in any institution and this is what they told me:

European Assistance: We are registered in the UK Department of Labour. We are also registered for VAT, PAYE, and Income Tax. We comply with all normal labour law. We deal with so many applicants every month in real-world situations, our legal content is constantly checked and rechecked. We are reputable company and we are providing LEGAL JOBS ONLY!!!

ME : What is your company's registration Number ?

European Assistance: Our company number is #C-2-08-3-66. Feel free to check us.
Advertisement

#48177 by Mac Ramses Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:31 am
LTI wrote:European Assistance: Our company number is #C-2-08-3-66. Feel free to check us.

#1 - It is a FRAUD, don't believe a word they say.

#2 The company registration in the UK they are referring to is this one:-
Name & Registered Office:
CENTRUM OFFICES LIMITED
THE CENTRUM BUILDING
38 QUEEN STREET
GLASGOW
STRATHCLYDE
G1 3DX
Company No. SC208366
Date of Incorporation: 21/06/2000

The company registration shown above has absolutely nothing to do with this, is the wrong type of business, and is going to be removed from the registry anyway (ie: it's a dead duck). Look at the detail of the registered company...

Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Company Type: Private Limited Company
Nature of Business (SIC(03)):
7032 - Manage real estate, fee or contract
Accounting Reference Date: 31/12
Last Accounts Made Up To: 31/12/2008 (TOTAL EXEMPTION SMALL)
Next Accounts Due: 30/09/2010 OVERDUE
Last Return Made Up To: 16/06/2010
Next Return Due: 14/07/2011
Last Members List: 16/06/2010
Previous Names:
Date of change Previous Name
17/07/2000 WESTMANSE LIMITED

Yet another lie from a bunch of low life Vulgarians (Vulgar Bulgarians) :bondage:

I am the son, begotten by Ra
#51859 by mysteryquest Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:08 am
FYI The Bulgarian Scammers are now using New Careers Perspective instead of Centrum Jobs.
See: http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/sho ... php?t=8923
http://www.southenglandjobs.com
http://www.newcareer.me.uk
http://www.toronto-jobs.biz
http://www.ontarionline.com

All redirected to: http://213.91.243.25 hosted on a Bulgarian hosting company which has ignored countless abuse reports.

Not to mention countless email only Yahoo domains.

Oh, and they have a job listing agency:
http://bestjobsalary.co.uk
#379999 by Emm29 Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:28 am
Emmily
10:11 AM (12 hours ago)
to me

Dear Applicant,

Welcome to Worldwide Careers! Welcome aboard!
You've applied for a job via Worldwide Careers: please activate your account by clicking the link below:

Please click here to confirm your email and activate your account

Greetings from your account manager!

Now we need to activate your application: after the confirmation of your email please click on the contact link under my name.

Before we proceed, I would like to inform you about the procedure:

FIRST STEP: You should send to me your freshest CV (Resume) and Diploma (or last school certificate, or Transcript of Records)

SECOND STEP: Our recruitment team looks at your application, and you receive either a Written Invitation email or a rejection email.

*** NOTE: if we accept you and you receive an invitation email, you will have certain costs explained further in this email***

If you receive a rejection, we inform you and we will close your application.

IF YOU RECEIVE A WRITTEN INVITATION:

The entire procedure if you receive an invitation consists of the following steps:

1/ prepare the required by the employer/recruiter documents and send it to them (this will be done by a specialized company, so you don't need to prepare anything by yourself if you can not do this alone)

2/ as soon as employer receives them, he will eventually apply for a work permit for you if everything is fine.

3/ when he receives the work permit, he will send it to you along with copy of the employment contract and other visa support documents.

4/ you need to go to the embassy and issue your VISA (VISA expenses will be covered by your employer)

5/ your departure to start your new job.

This is the legal procedure for hiring a foreign employee here in the European Union.

This is the list of requirements / the documents we usually work with (all can be prepared by a specialized company, from you we only need your Diploma and CV / Resume):

1/ CV (Europass format)

2/ Motivation Letter

3/ Diploma

4/ Work Permit Application Form

5/ Medical/GP Application Form

6/ National Insurance Number Application Form.

ALL OF THESE DOCUMENTS CAN BE PREPARED FOR YOU BY A SPECIALIZED COMPANY IF YOU ARE SUCCESSFUL!

Everywhere in the world, employers and recruiters don’t pay for the personal documents and courier services of the job applicants. These expenses are as small as possible. They are the one and only fees that you will have to cover in relation to the procedure. It still keeps the costs of this international job application as low as possible.

You don’t pay a commission to us – we don’t charge for our services. Employers sponsor successful applicants for the plane tickets, accommodation, medical insurance and VISA expenses.

Before you start the process, you must be aware of and agree with the following: you will have certain expenses for the preparation of your personal documents.

The total cost of all expenses covered by you (this is about services that you will eventually use from other companies - preparation of documents and courier services) is 40-45 euro.

We don't expect you to pay immediately for these services but please, be prepared to do so when your application reaches the respective stage (after receiving an invitational letter).

Do you have any questions? Please do not hesitate to contact me (please click on the contact link below).

If you agree with the terms and conditions, please let me know and I will activate your application immediately.

Please do not reply to this letter. Just click the activation link above and then contact me to full activation of your account. Thank you!

Sincerely Yours:
Emmily,
Worldwide Careers Account Manager
European Division

CONTACT/Live support (Mon-Fri 7:00 - 15:30 GM/London Time):
https://centrumsjobs.com/contacts/

actually received this message just recently. Can you please help me check if this is a scam. I would like to go abroad but I want to make sure that this is not a scam
#380058 by Tim Atem Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:44 am
The website centrumsjobs.com is recently registered for one year only to a gmail.com email address, I would stay away from it.

Domain: centrumsjobs.com
Registrar: DYNADOT, LLC
Registered On: 2018-08-20
Expires On: 2019-08-20
Updated On: 2018-08-20

Name Servers:
ns1.fozzy.com
ns2.fozzy.com
Registrant Contact
Name: Steve Johson
Street: Ostensjoveien 43
City: Oslo
State: Oslo
Postal Code: 0667
Phone: +47.22837910
Email: [email protected]

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#399562 by ImDumb Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:22 pm
.i had received the same email from this emily account manager and had sadly purchased this employer package worth 27euro. after that they had asked me to pay for the courrier worth 18 euro. thats when i started to suspect its a scam, since i showed im willing to pay they push me to pay more. so i researched about the website emmily-eurojobs8798.com which she used to email me and it brought me here! thank you so much for bringing this up. :=)

here are emails i had received :
--------
Dear XXX,

Welcome to European Division! It's great to have you aboard!

Up to one hour after your registration you will receive a personal email from your account manager with guidance and specific instructions.

NOTE! To get the email from your account manager successfully, you must verify/confirm your email first: please open now your mailbox (also check your Spam folder), find our letter with a subject "Please confirm your email", click "Reply" and send a empty letter back to us to confirm your email. If you find the letter in your Spam folder, please click "Not Spam" button and send back.

WARNING: If you obtain a Written Invitation and then start a working permit and visa procedure - you will receive many documents as attachments. Please for your kind understanding: In order to receive these documents successful as well as to secure all our correspondence, please add our email to your contact list, add us to your Contacts.

Thank you!
Sincerely Yours:

European Division Team,

European Division
European Division Teams

European Office: 1 Canada Square | London | The UK |
---------
European Division
Welcome to your professional future

Dear XXX,

We are very happy to have you as one of our candidates.

We would like to welcome you to the big family of the workers abroad who have been able with decent reward for their work to earn a better life for themselves and for their family in the conditions of the developed Western society!

We hope that all procedures will end successfully and we will soon have the pleasure to welcome you personally here, in the European Union.

I am here to guide you through the whole procedure, I will help you around the whole process.

We will invest a lot of effort and money in order to have a successful ending.

I expect seriousness from you, considering that we are a very serious company working worldwide.

I would like to receive feedback from you, so that we can ensure that we have provided your understanding and have started working on your application.

Now we need to activate your application.

I would like to inform you about the procedure:

FIRST STEP: You should send to me your freshest CV (Resume) and Diploma (or last school certificate, or Transcript of Records)

SECOND STEP: Our recruitment team looks at your application, and you receive either a Written Invitation email or a rejection email.

Before you start the process, you must be aware of and agree with the following: you will have certain expenses for the preparation of your personal documents.

The total cost of all expenses covered by you (this is about services that you will eventually use from other companies - preparation of documents and courier services) is 40-45 euro.

We don't expect you to pay immediately for these services but please, be prepared to do so when your application reaches the respective stage (after receiving an invitational letter).

Do you have any questions? Please do not hesitate to contact me.

If you agree with the terms and conditions, let me know and I will activate your application immediately.

Sincerely Yours,

Emmily
Account Manager

European Division

Contact with your Account Manager / Click here (Mon-Fri 7:30 - 16:00 GM/London Time)
------------

Dear XXX,
We would like to inform you that the pre-selection process is currently running, according to our Terms and Conditions. The next stage would be the receipt of a written invitation (or rejection). In this regard you could accept a phone call from abroad or you could be invited for example to provide additional documents.

Please click here to proceed.

Please do not reply to this letter. Just click the above link and read the full information on our webpage. Thank you!

Sincerely Yours,

Emmily
Account Manager

European Division

Contact with your Account Manager / Click here (Mon-Fri 7:30 - 16:00 GM/London Time)
-------------

Due to the hard work of the team which develops your application, we have reached a considerable advance by making A DECISIVE STEP AHEAD to your settlement in the European Union!

Congratulations!

You have a Written Invitation and you go ahead.

The first and the most important step is the preparation of the documents. Without the documents you can not continue with the application. Without your complete documentation the employer would not be able to apply for your work permit and visa in the embassy. After you submit these documents employer will contact you for a conversation on Skype

These are the VISA-supporting documents:

1/ CV (Europass)
2/ Motivation Letter
3/ Diploma (High School is enough)
4/ Work Permit application form
5/ Health Insurance application form
6/ National Insurance Number application form

You have 8 days deadline to submit the documents. All of these documents send it to this email.

In this process you have 2 options. You can prepare all documents alone, or you can use help of the specialized company for preparing the documents.
That is European online company for preparing documents like any other online company that is selling something.
They can prepare all of these documents with excellent quality and will send it to you via email.
The most of our applicants are using their service because they are the cheapest (the service costs 27 euro)
and applicants get excellent documents and made by European standard.

I recommend you to use specialized company for documents because you will avoid mistake (only one mistake can make whole procedure go wrong) in your documents and plus will not miss the deadline. It is easier for you because in that way you will meet the deadline for sure, and that is your only responsibility and payment through this process

You can order the European employment package here: https://documents-processing.com/index. ... n-package/

1. Click on the link and then PAY NOW 1 European employment package
2. You will see a table and here should also be 1 European employment package which is 27 euros
3. Click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
4. Fill in your Billing information when asked (this is information for you, and leave the company field empty because you are applying as a person not a company)
5. Select that you have read and agree with the terms and conditions
6. Choose a payment method ( Stripe, BDO , Metro bank or any other payment method that is suitable for you )
7. Click PLACE ORDER

Follow the steps carefully, you will get to a step on which you can find out the accounts on which you can make the payment.
When you finish the transaction, take a photo (or screenshot) the receipt and send it to [email protected]

Click here to contact me on LIVE CHAT: https://worldwidejobs-london.com/liveco ... tor=Emmily

Thank you for your sincere cooperation!

Sincerely Yours,
Emmily
Acc. Manager
---------

DOCUMENT PROCESSING

Hi XXX,

Thank you for using our company’s services!

We will review your package of documents one more time and we will take into account your eventual remarks. We will deal with the filling of your employer’s data right after that, which data we have already received and which will be entered in their formation blocks in the separate documents. Because of the urgency of the order we will be able to pass the ready documents tomorrow.

We assure you that we will do everything necessary so that your documents to be prepared with excellent quality: they will be printed on excellent paper and will be appropriately shaped as a business package.

We believe in the good relationships with our customers. We strive to be useful to the client and we reasonably rely on that when after you arrive in Europe we need help, regardless of what nature, you will turn back again to your friends in the face of our company.

We are ready to help you, at a preferential price, both for the procedure for extending your work visa (after 2 years) and if you meanwhile decide to attract a member of your family. We also perform an analogical Legal Service.

Finally, we would like to thank you once again for your trust and we attach several links to sites of colleagues from the real estate business as a bonus - as preliminary information. You could orient yourself for the kind and price of the housing, which we could eventually rent after you start working in case that you decide to sit in a separate home (but not for example to use the company's lodgings in which there will necessarily be a minimum of one roommate). The area to which the applied links are kept would be convenient for you as it is conveniently located near your employer's address:

Sincerely Yours,

The DOCUMENT PROCESSING Team

--------

Dear XXX,

We need to update your job-transfer process: please contact us (please use the Contact link below). We have news from your Employer / Recruiter!

We hope that the process of the preparation of your documents is on schedule:

right now you have 100% chance of realizing your application.

We would like to reminder that a possible delay in the preparation and deposit of the documents with the employer's company carries the risk of missing the deadline.

Missing the deadline will make your application meaningless.

In reality, the job will be given to a third party, which will bring, among other things - a direct financial loss to our company: from the missed commission, which we will obtain from your employer when you eventually start working with him.

We kindly ask you to let us know if you, for one reason or another, have refused to start a job abroad. This will give us the opportunity, while there is still enough time, to launch the documents of another candidate who will take your place.

If you are determined to go ahead, click here to request the documents (if you have not already done so) - we are redirecting you to the company that currently has the lowest prices on the market for this service.

Thank you in advance for your kind support.

Sincerely Yours,

Emmily
Account Manager

European Division

-------

European Division
Welcome to your professional future

------------------
Dear XXX,

We would like to remind you that you already have a registration and your own number in the State Labour Office in Ireland.

The number of your registration at the State Labour Department of Ireland has been entered into the documents. This has the potential to reduce the employer's fees (government fees) and also to make your eventual labour transfer as easy as possible.

We have received information from the documents/visa company that your European Employment Package has already been filled in with all the necessary data, carefully sorted, packed and addressed to the employer. The documents that already contain the employer's data you can see online on the same link we have already given you in one of our previous letters to you.

We have good news for you. We made a request and your deadline had been updated. We would like to inform you that your documents should arrive at the employer’s company in no later than four days from today (today is Thursday). Failing to meet the deadline automatically leads to losing the job position for you and financial losses for our agency.

You could send your documents by mail or by courier. We recommend you to provide a return address in Europe or at least to send the documents from there (after 9/11, in our opinion due to the complex terrorist circumstances, a lot of the letters and parcels sent by strangers or less known senders from some countries in Asia and Africa aren’t opened or are directly returned by the many companies in Europe and the USA).

In case that you prefer to use a courier company, please send us your delivery number so that we could track the shipping of the documents.

We would like to once again remind you that we currently have an employer who has declared a deadline and expects the documents to be submitted before its expiration. Also, we would like to once again remind you that if you adhere to the deadline and cooperate during all stages, you will most certainly be offered for a procedure to start for the issuing of a work permission (even as a self-employed in the last resort) and the issuing of a visa with the right to work in the European Union.

In case you need some help or advice, please don't hesitate to connect to our online support within our business hours. Please click here to contact our online chat support team.

Please do not reply to this letter. Please don’t hesitate to connect to our online chat support if any additional questions arise. We’re here to help!

Sincerely Yours,

Emmily
Account Manager

European Division

------

headers being used:

[email protected] (the one who sent me document package worth 32euro)
[email protected] (updating me and pushing me to pay services)
[email protected] (the case manager)
[email protected] (another email of the case manager)
[email protected] (the email confirming my payment)
https://worldwidejobs-london.com/liveco ... tor=Emmily (their claimed live chat but doesnt work. it routed to emmily's gmail instead)
https://careers-abroad-jobsites.com/a-w ... nvitation/ (their templated written invitation)

https://worldwidecareers.info/listing/?page_id=915283/ (this is where they recommended me to purchase the document pack worth 27euro)
Last edited by ImDumb on Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
#399563 by ImDumb Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:52 am
Mac Ramses wrote:
missinu21803 wrote:requested me to give 32 ueros to process my employment

Any employment offer that requires you to pay any kind of upfront "processing" fee is to be ignored. They are all scams.

You sir is right about it! Sadly i was scammed and had purchased their so called documentary package worth 32 euros. After that theyre sending me emails pushing me to pay for the courier worth 18euros. who sends courier nowadays everyones on email! thats when i got suspicious.
Last bumped by ImDumb on Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:52 am.