Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#318334 by mbdaz1 Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:30 pm
I received this email today !! I post to warn people of job scam !! IP Adress: 209.85.220.193
ZIPRECRUITER.COM JOB UPDATE
uSheng International <[email protected]>
À
Cci My email
Hello,
We are sorry for the late response to your job application on ZIPRECRUITER. I need you to scan through the email very well for a better understanding and let me know if you can handle any of the below listed positions. NOTE: You will be working from home for the time being till when we are able to get an office space in your area. You will not be ask to pay for anything out of your pocket. The company will take care of all that you will need to set up a mini office at home.
POU SHENG INT'L. Mission:
We are committed to providing quality services and products to customers in the sports-inspired and lifestyle industry, promoting high quality of healthy living, as well as delivering sustainable and profitable growth for our shareholders and employees.

1. Data Entry candidate
Responsibilities:
Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities. Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution. Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures. Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when
account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication
of data. Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output.
Secures information by completing data base backups.
Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information
confidential. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
$30.00 per Hour.

2. ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT:
Nature of Work
Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to the Executive Director. This position coordinates access to the Executive Director for both internal and
external needs to facilitate time management. Responsibilities provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
perform data entry and scan documents
manage calendar for Managing Director
assist in resolving any administrative problems
run company’s errands to post office and office supply store
answer calls from customers regarding their inquiries
prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts,
memos and emails schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for Managers
maintain office supplies for department.
$29.00 per Hour.

If you can handle any of the above listed positions get back to me with the below information if different from what you have on your resume so we can proceed.
Full name, mailing address and cell phone number.

Sincerely,
Dennis Admas
POU SHENG INT'L.
Advertisement

#318360 by vonpaso xlura Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:46 pm
The IP address is one of Google's mail servers and gives no clue where the scammer is.

Thanks for posting! The salaries (assuming that "your area" is in the USA) are out of range for such jobs. The scam could be overpayment, money mule, package mule, or printing fake checks, but the salary and the use of a Gmail address for a supposedly international firm indicate that it is a scam.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10