Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#318772 by HannahsDad Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:30 pm
Mata Swiss Invest AG at http://mataswiss.com

Stolen identity. The real company can be contacted on +41 41 588 01 39

Mata Swiss Invest AG is a financial service firm in Switzerland that integrates the modern techniques of financial solutions with the traditional Swiss banking practices of discretion, strength, reliability and performance.

Working closely with our bankers with whom we hold strong partnership alliance, we offer opportunities to growing and established companies that require further investment for expansion or finances for any business activity through lease of Bank Guarantee and Standby Letter of Credit (Collateral transfer).

Becoming a Mata Swiss Invest AG Broker

We believe that solid and credible businesses can only come through trust and strong relationships. That is why at Mata Swiss Invest AG we maintain a growing network of international intermediaries that provide us with pre-vetted quality business opportunity.

If you are a finance professional or regulated intermediary and are seeking a reliable company to service the bespoke needs and requirements of your clients, we welcome you to join our expanding international broker network.

Our brokers are duly appointed representatives of our Company and operate internationally in all four corners of the globe. However there are certain criteria that we impose to ensure that only quality business is transacted as well as manage our time more effectively. Our brokers are expected to undertake preliminary checks on clients prior to introduction of clients to us that:

the transaction being proposed is legitimate and economically sound.
the client has the financial standing that is expected of them. We cannot provide any facilities to clients that are not financially stable or solvent.
the client fully understands the procedure for issuance as well as terms and condition of the deed of agreement.

In transacting business with the client, Mata Swiss Invest AG will always pass communications and requests via the Broker, allowing the Broker to maintain full control and management of his client.

If interested in becoming a broker please contact us.

Mata Swiss Invest AG
Poststrasse 24, 6300 Zug, Switzerland

Created 28th January 2017 for 1 year only

Advertisement

#323771 by Mats Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:19 am
Mod Note: This post was made by the scammer himself. We are leaving it here to show how low these morons will go to try to steal their innocent victims money

What all due respect to the person that posted this, the website is a legitimate one for the company, i contacted the company via the website and when they responded,i asked for their phone number to reach them and it is the same number you put up.

Thanks
#323784 by AlanJones Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:26 am
Mats wrote:i asked for their phone number to reach them and it is the same number you put up.

Did you actually call that phone number and speak to someone who confirmed that mataswiss.com is their website? I guess not, as the website is fake.

Here are the facts:
1: The website was registered 2 months ago.
2. The website is registered by an individual in the UK, yet claims to be a Swiss company.
3. Based on UK company records, the registered company details in the WhoIs (BOLTORN INVESTMENT LTD) is not the type that would be operating internationally.

From the WhoIs for fake website :
Domain Name: MATASWISS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2093195122_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.ilovewww.com
Registrar URL: http://www.ilovewww.com
Updated Date: 2017-03-28T02:42:19Z
Creation Date: 2017-01-26T12:35:22Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-01-26T12:35:22Z
Registrar: Shinjiru MSC Sdn Bhd
Registrar IANA ID: 1741
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Franciscus van Rossum
Registrant Organization: BOLTORN INVESTMENT LTD.
Registrant Street: DEPT 302, 43 OWSTON ROAD
Registrant City: DONCASTER
Registrant State/Province: South Yorkshire
Registrant Postal Code: DN6 8DA
Registrant Country: GB
Registrant Phone: +44.02035142757
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#323799 by Mats Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:33 pm
Mod Note: This post was made by a really dumb scammer who thinks that he can pull the wool over our eyes. Hard luck [email protected], all you've achieved is highlighting yet more of your scams

Yes i called the number and they confirmed to me that they own the website, you can try calling the number yourself and confirm, you can attack my integrity all you want but the website being registered by someone in UK does not necessarily means it is a fake website, most people use on line personnels to help them host their website anyways and you said Boltorn Investment ltd is not the type that would be operating internationally, so it is not possible that Boltorn Investment might have some link to the company?. All i am just saying is before you attack someone's business, you should be 100% sure and not act on speculations
#323805 by AlanJones Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:42 pm
I guess it is not hard to contact the company when you are the scammer running the website.

From Google for [email protected]

[email protected]
+44 20 35142757

Am direct to a provider that can raise fresh cut BG/SBLC at 40% + 2% for purchase and 6% + 2% for lease.

The poor English in the above sentence is enough to tell me that you're actually a dumb West African Yahoo boy scammer.

Boltorn Investment is a financial service company registered in the United Kingdom. We offer fresh cut cash backed bank instruments for sale/lease such as BG, SBLC, MTN issued by HSBC Bank Plc UK. In a world where procuring bank instruments could be made very difficult and complex, we pride ourselves in the simplicity of our procedures.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#323811 by AlanJones Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:53 pm
Other online adverts:
Address: DEPT 302, 43 OWSTON ROAD CARCROFT
City: DONCASTER
State/Prov.: SOUTH YORKSHIRE
Phone No.: 442035142757, 447839124658
Zip/Postal Code: DN6 8DA Fax:

Telphone : 44-20-35142757
Mobile :
Fax :
Country/Region : Liechtenstein Liechtenstein
Address : Am Bühel 1
Zip/Postal code : 9493
Email : Send Email
http://rolandre.global-trade-center.com

At FutureOne, we act as brokers between clients seeking finance for variety of business activities and financial service providers that deals with providing financing arrangements via financial instruments such bank guarantee and standby letter of credit. These instruments are issued by top rated banks, fresh cut, cash backed, free of any encumbrances and of non criminal origin with a maturity of 1 year and 1 day. We have been dealing with well named financial service providers for years so we can guarantee smooth transactions with procedures that gives both parties 100% assurance of and very reasonable rates.