Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#321307 by lynn57 Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:06 am
My husband has received 2 job offers, one from Seacrest Offshore UK and one from Sunborn International I know Seacrest is already noted as a scam but they are now using a different name as the HR person its a Ms Kathy Brown. It amazes me how a person can be so low as to scam a person who is genuinely needing a job...my husband was retrenched last year and we desparately need him to get a job!! He has already been scammed by a person from "Chevron". We went through the whole procedure until it came to paying for the visa into a private persons bank account when the penny dropped and we checked up on scam job offers and saw that it was. What a disappointment!! Now when we get a job offer we first of all get hopeful, check the scam list and then get disappointed!! I wish something could be done about these sick people!!
Advertisement

#321345 by vonpaso xlura Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:09 am
Welcome to Scamwarners! Could you post the web URL and email address and the content of the email? A company name is not a sufficient identifier; scammers often impersonate real companies, and some real companies have the same name as other real companies.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10