Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#321725 by santana.sm12 Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:15 pm
Let's chat on Hangouts!
Melissa Makhoul ([email protected])
Good morning, how are you doing today?
God morning
im doing well
how are you?
I am doing fine too, thank you
I am interested in knowing more about this position.
Are you set to proceed this interview now?
Yes
At the end of this interview session, you will be required to provide a "Proof of Address (e.g. rent receipt or utility bill)" document to complete your registration and application with Metabolon
This item will be required for the purpose of identification and confirmation of address, is that clear?
yes
okay good
The purpose of the interview is to see how you would fit into our culture and organization and what you could bring to the job
Okay
For this position, we combine interview assessment with other assessment tools

These assessment tools could be business cases, ability tests and personality questionnaires
Okay
All assessment methods in accordance with high ethical standards are used - and we treat all assessment results in absolute confidence. The results will be handled in accordance with the personal data protection act and local legislation
Understood
Endeavor to be quick with your responses and remember to ask questions you may have as we go on, okay?
Okay, I will keep that in mind
alright
Endeavor to be quick with your responses and remember to ask questions you may have as we go on, okay?
Okay
Describe yourself in three words
Caring, self starter, passionate
interesting?

Are you currently employed?
No
Why do you want this job?
I want to grow my professional knowledge in this field. I like to learn different carrer paths
career*
okay good
Have you ever worked from home before?
Yes
Do you think you will be successful in this position?
Definitely,
When I put my mind to something I achieve it
What milestone did you accomplish at your last job that is so remarkable and you will like to share?
I worked for theblank. and was able to manage .......

wow
What is your current typing speed?
50wpm
If you had a job to do and there's little or no time to get it done, how would you handle the situation?

are still with me?
Yes
I am here

Would you see yourself as the regional manager for Metabolon, Inc. someday?
Yes, ......
What do you understand by "privacy" and what do you understand by "code of conduct"?
well code of conduct are rules and responsibilities you have to meet where they have been placed
are you still with me?
And privacy is when you dot share certain info to someone
you keep it to yourself
dont*
yes i am here

Suggest 4 genuine reasons why you should be hired to work for us

Suggest 4 genuine reasons why you should be hired to work for us

Thank you, I will now provide you with the job responsibilities
hello
yes
You will be responsible for maintaining client/employee records, and distributing copies of compliance documentation to appropriate branch staff based on company approved standardized paper flow. You will also ensure all clients and employee files are current and complete, interface with administrative staff to gather deficient or inaccurate documents, and notify the manager when employees do not respond to requests for needed documentation.
Understood
Your responsibilities demand that you compare data entered with source documents identifying errors and subsequently correcting any errors (most importantly, Metabolon Inc. employees must have a passion for perfection), have the copies forwarded to your assigned supervisor
Understood

With a career at Metabolon Inc., you'll be connected to the lives of people worldwide. But we know, there is one life that is constantly on your mind - yours. That's why our benefits are designed to take care of the most important life essentials, so you don't have to worry, is that clear?
Yes

Metabolon, Inc's benefits include employee and retiree medical coverage, health and wellness programs, commuter benefits, childcare solutions, an innovative phased retirement program and many other world-class options
Great!
Metabolon, Inc. also offers options that allow you to do more than just plan for retirement. Our programs allow shared success with our employees. It includes [401(k) retirement with company match, Employee stock purchase plan
okay

I hope you get that?
I do
If you are hired, you will be attached to an online supervisor (via HR admin dept), who will come take you on training after your Home Office is set-up and ready for work. He/she will come along with your w-2 form and other documentations for you to complete, and also endorse your training clearance which will be given to you at the end of your training. This indicates that you are done with your training and will enable you to receive full employee compensation ($24/hour). Training is necessary so you will be able to know how to get tasks done appropriately. Also your supervisor will be the one you will turn to incase you have difficulties in completing any task that you are given
Ok Melissa

Your pay will be calculated with the help of the time tracker software that would be included in the programs provided by the vendor. Therefore, your working hours are logged and automatically calculated on our company private server
Understood
Metabolon, Inc. offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenge and the chance to make a real difference
That is what I am looking for.
People that succeed at Metabolon, Inc. are smart, talented and passionate about what they do. They want to feel like they are making a difference, that their work matters and that they are challenged and valued to deliver the best. If this sounds like you, that's an advantage for you
Absolutely
If you are considered for this position, you will be contacted by the head department between 24-48 hours from now
Via email as well?
yes
Okay

Is that understood?
Yes
That will be all on the interview, thank you for your time
Thank you for the opportunity, Hope to hear from you soon
thank you for your time
Ensure you have the required "Proof of Address" submitted so that as soon as the Head Dept. concludes, processing can begin
To your email?
You are to have it sent to me now via email, okay?
ok, i am on it
Enjoy the rest of your day!
likewise
Mon, 11:01 AM
Good afternoon Melissa
Good afternoon Stephanie
This afternoon, we will be proceeding with your HOL registration and Pre-training
Are you set to proceed?
Yes, how long will this take?
20 to 30 minutes
ok perfect
You will now advance to registering your home office location with the Head Dept., okay?
yes
You are to edit your home office location in this format:
Name, address, city, state, zipcode, cell # and Interview code. Email this to the head dept.: [email protected]
Your interview code is M17A05
ok
Title of message should be HOL Registration
ok
You will receive a notification that your HOL has been registered
You are to have this done right away, is that clear?
yes understood
Inform me when you have done this, then forward me the notification email when you get it so I can clear you to resume pre-training
Ok done
I forwarded the email to you
Okay, I'll check it now and update your supervisor
ok
You are now cleared to resume your pre-training
Ok
Can we proceed?
yes
Welcome to your Pre-training
Thank you
you are welcome
The importance of the pre-training task is to make an assessment on how well an employee is able to follow instruction to the detail, given the default instruction source (To prove an effective worker: less detailed instruction does not deter how well task is carried out). This will show that the employee possesses the technical-know-how required for the position
ok
Task 1: Briefly explain Entry and Inquiry screens and their functions, taking any accounting software into consideration
Inquiry screens pull information from different tables
entry screens are to enter data information
for example a history screen gives you information that already has been stored
an A/P screen allows you to enter the information
Task 2: State three(3) pros and cons of online work from home
pros: no commuting, write offs, and working comfortably
cons: no co workers, the perks of learning on hand from others, space limitations
Let's proceed to task 3
ok
Task 3: What bank do you operate with? And in your own words, describe the best ways to Prevent Overdue Accounts stating 3 examples
are you there
i operate with CitiBank
to prevent overdue accounts you have to make sure you are organized
schedule your payments every month
on an electronic calendar is best
make sure to stamp your invoices and keep them in order
dont do bussiness with someone if they still owe you
Your next and last pre-training task, task 4 will be done a little differently, okay?
ok
How to perform task 4 ------> You are expected to first understand the instructions and what is required of you from the task given. You will perform this task in a doc format (using MS-word). Your complete task should contain the following information: Your name, and interview manager name. Every other information other than your task should be in the top right corner of the page and contained in a title block
ok
Task 4: Write an article taking a comprehensive look at the following: General Ledger, Financials, Journal Libraries, P&L / Balance sheet and Bank Reconciliations. AT LEAST 100 WORDS EACH
ok
You are to begin working on this task right away and you are to email your complete task 4 in two hours or less
Is the above clear?
Take your time and get this final task right. You will be rewarded for your time and effort put into completing your pre-training task
How to perform task 4 ------> You are expected to first understand the instructions and what is required of you from the task given. You will perform this task in a doc format (using MS-word). Your complete task should contain the following information: Your name, and interview manager name. Every other information other than your task should be in the top right corner of the page and contained in a title block
Task 4: Write an article taking a comprehensive look at the following: General Ledger, Financials, Journal Libraries, P&L / Balance sheet and Bank Reconciliations. AT LEAST 100 WORDS EACH
are you there?
Advertisement

#321728 by Terminator5 Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:09 pm
Task 3: What bank do you operate with?

Money Mule Scam

Fraud Email Domain

Address lookup

canonical name metabolonjobs.org.
aliases
addresses 98.124.243.36

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.publicinterestregistry.net with "metabolonjobs.org"...
Domain Name: METABOLONJOBS.ORG
Registry Domain ID: D402200000001433734-LROR
Registrar WHOIS Server:
Registrar URL: http://www.enom.com
Updated Date: 2017-02-16T17:16:33Z
Creation Date: 2017-01-30T22:15:26Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-01-30T22:15:26Z
Registrar: eNom, Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 48
Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone:
Domain Status: serverTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#serverTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: 484c3091316260a9
Registrant Name: Caroline Drinkwate
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 617 Davis Dr Suite 400
Registrant City: Durham
Registrant State/Province: NC
Registrant Postal Code: 27713
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.6468208296
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext: