Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#322517 by neiljesus Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:51 am
Dear all,

Anyone from this site to confirm if this job offer is scam or real,, really appreciate some one to help me..my best regards to all

Osvaldo Victorino Group <[email protected]> Mar 16 at 10:30 PM

Osvaldo Victorino Group
R. Eng. Clément Dumoulin,
2625 Póvoa de Santa Iria,
Portugal
Tel: +351 30 8804388
HR Email:[email protected]

Attention : ‪ [Removed]

After due consideration of your curriculum vitae/employment form, we are
glad to inform you that we considered you suitable for the job and we hope
your experience will bring benefits to the company. Note that there
shall be no other form of interview as this is an online recruitment
process but there will only be an orientation and training section, to
educate you more on your new position and the challenges ahead.

Kindly download the attached letter of employment with the company
terms/conditions.

For further assistance do contact the human resource department

Sincerely,
Maximilian Tobias
Human Resources Manager
Osvaldo Victorino Group
Last edited by AlanJones on Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Split from unrelated thread and personal details removed
Advertisement

#322520 by AlanJones Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:05 am
It's a scam. The domain osvaldovictorino.com was only registered a week ago by someone using a privacy service to hide their identity - not something that a legitimate business would do.

Creation Date: 2017-03-12T03:41:00.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-03-12T03:41:00.00Z
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Registrar IANA ID: 48
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: WEBHOSTINGPAD WEBHOSTINGPAD
Registrant Organization: WEBHOSTINGPAD.COM, INC.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#322525 by neiljesus Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:52 am
Thanks allan it really help to know them in advance so our effort and security is in safe now..

There anothe one i post exxonmobil..kindly check for us please

My best regards
#322721 by randyraganit Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:54 am
Is it really a scam? I received this email also including the employment letter and contract. I signed it and send it back to http://www.osvaldovictorino.com. In the contract, it says that i have to shoulder the processing of visa through their travel agency. It cost 850 euro(but i didn't send money yet) because i saw your convo and i started to have e doubt. But for now, im still thinking what to do. I called the contact no. appeared in osvaldo victorino group which is the same the contact no. in the email. I talked to a guy name mr. Maximilian tobias, and he said that it's not a scam. He also said that they are european country and it easy for them to know the scam works of some people, so he said, i don't have any problem".

What will i do? Please help to know if it is a scam.

Thank you all!
#322726 by AlanJones Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:44 pm
randyraganit wrote:I called the contact no. appeared in osvaldo victorino group which is the same the contact no. in the email.

You called the scammer - do you really think he is going to admit that he is trying to steal from you?

Here's another reason why it is a scam - travel agents do not arrange visas, and if you post the details of the agent then we will also be able to give you more evidence that they are fake.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#322728 by vonpaso xlura Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:14 pm
Please post the email you got stating that you need to apply to a travel agent for a visa. Include the email address and website, if any, of the travel agent.

Another clue that it's fake: the site is in English. Does the guy's accent sound like he speaks any Romance language? Or does it sound like he speaks a Niger-Congo language?

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#322768 by randyraganit Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:40 am
Thank you so much guys! You really helped me alot! i called the embassy of portugal to confirm it, and yes! it's a scam! Anyway, how can we catch the scammers? here's the detail of a travel agent:
CHONSIE TRAVELS
Estrada Monunental 594,
9000-254 Funchal, Portugal
Tel.no. +351-308-801-226
email: [email protected]
FRANCISCA PACHECO (Assisstant Mngr)

and here's the name i am supposed to be sending the payment for my visa processing:

Receiver's Name: ROBINSON BALDE
Address: LISBON, PORTUGAL

PLEASE continue to help other people to avoid this scam!

and Thank you very much for helping me!!
God Bless You All!

Best Regards,
Randy :D
#322773 by AlanJones Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:26 am
From the WhoIs for chonsietravels.com:
Creation Date: 2017-03-03T04:00:08Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-03-03T04:00:08Z

Registrant Name: Domain Privacy Service FBO Registrant.
Registrant Organization: Domain Privacy Service FBO Registrant.

The registration details for the fake travel agent confirm it is a scam (recent anonymous registration), as does the request for payment by Western Union/Moneygram.