Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#326690 by Uyyys888 Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:15 am
Background: 4/2017

Got this email about a job and did a "text conference" via Google Hangout" in central time on a Saturday morning with someone named Inna.

************* [ see email below ....the person's name in the FROM email is real from Fresenius Medical Care but the domain ("freseniuscareer.com") is fake ]

message ----------
Date: Apr 23, 2017 8:03 AM
Subject: FRESENIUS TELECOMMUTE JOB RECRUITMENT

Greetings,

Your resume was collated from Zip recruiter recruitment dashboard and has been shortlisted for Data Entry / Customer Service Rep. position presently available at our company.

The PDF file attached below contains details about the company and job description. You are to go through the attachment and acknowledge receipt, once you have gone through it to proceed with the interview process.

Bear in mind that full training will be offered to all candidates. You are also welcome to apply for part-time, keep your other job(s) and still enjoy full benefits.

Compensation is $28.70/hr and $23.20/hr during training.

************* [ this is the job description provided via Google hangout ]

If employed, You will be responsible for maintaining client/employee records, and distribute copies of compliance documentation to appropriate branch staff based on company approved standardized paper flow. You will also ensure all clients and employee files are current and complete, interface with administrative staff to gather deficient or inaccurate documents, and notify the manager when employees do not respond to requests for needed documentation.

Then you will constantly file or route source documents after entry. Respond to inquiries regarding entered data. Also maintaining a daily count of work processed and may create periodic reports for management. Performing of routine maintenance on machinery used, you will also handle Preparation of Balance sheets (Mini), account balancing, invoicing recording, proper data analysis of sales records and recording pay slips into accounting database. All these will be facilitated by utilizing of easy-to-use working software made available to Fresenius Medical Care. employees.

Your responsibilities demand that you compare data entered with source documents identifying errors and subsequently correcting any errors (most importantly, Fresenius Medical employees must have a passion for perfection).

Can you perform these duties effectively?

************* [ found a link about similar job scams reported as early as 2008 ]

http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-707-41 ... 3293011650

************* [ a helpful link on how to spot job scams ]

https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0243-job-scams

The scammers can robbed me my hope of finding THE job but they can never take away my faith that I will find THE job someday.

Good luck to all of us !!!
Advertisement

#327233 by Mitoymitoy Sat May 06, 2017 3:41 am
I also got the same kind of email but this time it was from omnicare pharmacy. I googled the name of the hr personnel thats in the email and I can see their linkd in profiles. Can they like create fake linkd in profiles too?